Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29622 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Wooooow! Good news!!
Cynthia, pls come lets go register!
I AM NOW A LESBIAN!
Phew!!!
Europe, here I and Cynthia comes.
#dancing Skelewu
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by victorv12(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2013
All these white b*stards! They will always have some tricks under their sleeves. They're trying to lure African men that're not into this gay act into it by trying to indoctrinate gayness into them. They know majority of Africans are suffering, and wanting to flee the region. By using this method, a lot of African that doesn't practice homosexuality will see this as an opportunity to flee the continent, and at the long run, initiate them into the act. Anybody that apply for these "Gay Asylum Visa", should get himself prepared when he landed to his/her European Asylum shelter...Because if you're not gay, and you apply for this visa, just get yourself prepared, because some para-tripping gay men are ready to f*ck your anus till you bleed. Eventually, the act that you detest, you're initiated into it gradually. It's a process. Oyibo people sha! They gave us independence but never our freedom. These people are wicked. Gay Asylum Visa...I tire mennn!

9 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2013
IamTitanium:

ehhya, i understand ur pain, don't beat urself up bruh. Not all of 'em will go now, so there'll still be some left to help drill ur assholeee wink

you of all people should knw now, wink. Have u asked urself a question? Why am I homophobic? Why do i bother myself so much about someone else's sexxxual orientation? How e take concern me? Why do I hate gays? Studies have shown that Most guys who are Homophobic are Gay!
So i'm not surprised.

wow, doffs hat wink. You seem to knw alot about these people. You sure u ain't one urself??
hahahaha.
HeavyBlow

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Danhumprey: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2013
IamTitanium:

ehhya, i understand ur pain, don't beat urself up bruh. Not all of 'em will go now, so there'll still be some left to help drill ur assholeee wink

you of all people should knw now, wink. Have u asked urself a question? Why am I homophobic? Why do i bother myself so much about someone else's sexxxual orientation? How e take concern me? Why do I hate gays? Studies have shown that Most guys who are Homophobic are Gay!
So i'm not surprised.

wow, doffs hat wink. You seem to knw alot about these people. You sure u ain't one urself??
Would you shut up there! Or you think that by with this useless epistle you put up there,you could easily harass me into professing to be gay? If that is your intention,then I'm sorry to tell you that you fail woefully. angry

4 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2013
usmsam:

What I mean is that it is a good development because now they have a way to leave Nigeria to practice their ways freely. Before you know it Naija will free of gays hopefully grin

Yes o, I can't wait to see a gay free Nigeria
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Pattey(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2013
IamTitanium:

So i'm not surprised.

I alwys knew you were gay angry

I'll ask em boiz to watch out 4u @ em Embassies grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Ukutsgp(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2013
All d gays and lesbians should leave this country they are polluting this country with their sexual perversions. They should go and form their own community in another planet like pluto. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2013
chinziaski: Thank God o, let these urchins leave this country! I hope EU countries have enuf landspace to accommodate them. They are really annoying.

Gaylords, pls use this opportunity well before they close their border, or else we go increase am to 99years imprisonment!

hahahahahahahahaahaha, 99 too small self, make 300, grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlmao! st.up.i.d fo.ols
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by ugochukwu360(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Why do I get this eery feeling that some Nigerians might abuse it? Anyways, let's see what happens.

no worry abi u tink say oyibo na mumu? Dia is no free lunch anywhere in d world,, d kind rigorous tests wen d asylum seekers go pass thu eehh na only devil know.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Mujah1deen: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Good riddance, no one is going to miss them. To all Nigerian gays,please apply fast or else .....

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2013
IamTitanium:

So i'm not surprised.

Why am i not surprised, is that your line of defence now? studies show that homophobic blah blah blan, my friend hurry up and line up to collect your visa before its too late grin grin grin grin grin Cos once the door have been closed and you have been identified, Abacha's fate would be better than yours grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lomprico(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2013
And the slave trade continues! Just another startegy to open their doors for more african slaves.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Shyeikulislam1(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Is there a way we can make the process faster. I am eager to see them leave

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Mujah1deen: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Oyinbo want Africans that can't procreate.period

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by mystery001(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Now this is logical, we Africans believe that homosexuality is wrong and abnormal they say We're uncivilized, they walk half naked along their streets and have sex in public, we say It's animalistic, but they accept it and say We're uncivilized... It's time we Africans open our eyes and start living an independent life...
The truth is even in those 'civilized countries' many reasonable people are disgusted with it privately. Its just unnatural. I believe this is something we should resist to keep hold of what remains of our own thinking, cuiture and belief. I do not support lynching but we should never give them any formal recognition in our laws and culture. Its true we have many problems even in our cultural values e.g too much emphasis on wealth but don't tell me that 'because I have an exam to write this morning, I should not brush my teeth or eat food.' Life is all encompassing.

7 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by daadazm: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2013
I do not think it is enough to take gays away from naija. Before our time they were there bt their problem now is to be accepted as normal beings. But i they should be ok wt their secret closets instead of comparing all to accept them. I personally wildlife accept them if and only if they will not adopt other peoples' children. if they can procreate biologically then they are welcome. That's how simple the situation is wt me.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2013
devour129: are u Yoruba ?
No, oil money state of niger arab money
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by wman(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2013
aManFromMars: Yes, chase away the gays else we will kill them.

They are responsible for the lack of development in Africa not those round-bellied heterosexual politicians.

I love your sarcasm man. Keep it up
This just shows that Nigerians are plain stupi.d.
So many things to worry about yet they choose to worry about two harmless men sleeping with each other in their personal room angry angry
And the annoying thing be say, check their phone and their laptop you go see por.n with lesbians and threesom.es

Maybe they should tell me if lesbianism isn't homosexualism also.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2013
.....nw seeking asylum cheesy
It's about time!

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by darkroll(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Always amaze me how people judge what they dont understand . Seems like a lot of you will rather choose to harbour corruption , murder , theft , bad government but you ready to slay someone else sexual orientation cause it differs from yours .

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by boyt1: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
White man has a way of brainwashing africans
Introduced Christianity later left it for Africans. Introduced slavery and kidnapping -Africans over
Introduced today, the new word game -gay rights
Who knows what they will introduce tomorrow?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by yuncka: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Trust me. No straight dude will pretend to be gay for a second.

In some ways, I like this new immigration offer. We get rid of an increasing and disturbing fagg0t population and send it back to where the culture of butth0le surfing began

guy dis's on point considerin d fact dat dey will impose BPT...butt penetration test. So whoeva wants 2 claim gay 2 travel out will hav 2 becom gay proper......... Ur name will b made available 2 gay pimps in d Asylum country....no hidin place bro.......end of Ur nyash!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Incredibleme: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2013
If na dat one i go turn gay na. Make i just leave dis wretched naija.

But hones these whites are just like the egyptians looking for a way to distroy the african males. When they convert us gay we will not be able to procreat, then child birth would reduce drastically, then they will come over here to cause war, then we kill ourselves, then african goes extinct.

I'm telling you end times tnz
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by nagoma(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Not when Immigration authorities check ur butth0le circumference to be sure and arrange for accommodation afterwards with a lonely 60 yr old tranny dying from gay cancer

This is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by nagoma(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2013
lomprico: And the slave trade continues! Just another startegy to open their doors for more african slaves.

Ssex slaves this time.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Kamenmen(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by devour129: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
olala32:
No, oil money state of niger arab money
lol
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Not when Immigration authorities check ur butth0le circumference to be sure and arrange for accommodation afterwards with a lonely 60 yr old tranny dying from gay cancer
Lolssss !!! Guy , you are a clown. . . So damn funny .
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by omodapson(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Avenue for Nigerians who are desperate to travel to Europe to fulfill their dream.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by ophero38: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
yes !!!! Now nigeria can impose death penalty to all gays, so they can flea

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Timijo(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Vivly: What? Nigerians and their love for foreign countries? Some trek across borders, even to poorer third world countries. Most people are sure going to pretend to be gay to seek asylum.
This is devil's new invention in this end time. No one can pretend to be a gay before those devil's agents and receive visa because they will carry out test on him before approving him.
It's just a pity that things have fell apart in this end time. There are many sane people who wants to vist the foreign countries for better things but they are denied visa and the homosexuals will be getting free visa.
What a falling world!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
shiftmarket: EU don use their hands open office for some people.
Shiftmarket, can U enlighten me on what this machine does? This is the second time I'm seeing it on NL, mbok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

BREAKING: Britain’s US Ambassador Resigns after Trump spat / Zimbabwe Crisis: Army Takes Over; Finance Minister Ignatius Chombo Detained / US Bank Calls Cops On Black Man Because They Thought His Paycheck Was Too High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.