Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29590 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Would you shut up there! Or you think that by with this useless epistle you put up there,you could easily harass me into professing to be gay? If that is your intention,then I'm sorry to tell you that you fail woefully. angry
Advice: Learn how to communicate in English without blunders first, then we can talk. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kommiejewel(f): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=Rogers210]As if your tantrums can change anything. By the way,
the fact that I am being sensible doesn't make me gay. [/quote]
No, but it makes u a 'gay wanna-be' or beta stl 'gay-adjacent'. . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kommiejewel(f): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=GSKing]

somehow I knew someone would write exactly what I just quoted? Nigeria
will remain a backward country since it has refused to move forward...

nice development EU... we will help your country grow!

#haters beware!!! angry[/quote]
Aww. . look who's happy 'cause he jst got a free ticket to Europe. .cheesy
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=GSKing]

somehow I knew someone would write exactly what I just quoted? Nigeria
will remain a backward country since it has refused to move forward...

#haters beware!!! angry[/quote]

Ofcos i knew u would be here considering ur hell bent advocacy on other lesbian threads. Better port to UK now or we lych u when caught. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Pattey: I alwys knew you were gay angry

I'll ask em boiz to watch out 4u @ em Embassies grin
Oh i'm sorry, i dont get u. I dont speak idiott
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kwajahafiz(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2013
usmsam:

I think this is a good development. Let them take all the gays from Nigeria and let naija be gay-free. Problem has changed hands. Our prisons are full enough and people are tired of lynching them already.

Your statement makes no effort to hide your ignorance...
Gays are peoples, sons, daughters, uncles, aunties, etc.
There is nothing wrong in not advocating for the lifestyle or even plain hating it, but to support the lynching of another human like the beheadings of boko haram of non believers is the greatest expression of crass ignorance.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Rogers210: people like you are the ones contributing to the backwardness of Africa. You want to lynch homosexuals when you have a load of problems unsolved in your own sorry life. You better think.

Shaarrrap! No amount of sorrowful exhibitions and pleadings will allow us co-habit wit u gays in dis country. We dont need gays. Go to US/UK and practice ur sodomite affair there.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmm!
Interesting
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Rilamaka: Why am i not surprised, is that your line of defence now? studies show that homophobic blah blah blan, my friend hurry up and line up to collect your visa before its too late grin grin grin grin grin Cos once the door have been closed and you have been identified, Abacha's fate would be better than yours grin grin grin grin grin grin
and this is coming from the poster child for abortions.
I'm impressed, i've neva met a small mind inside such a big head before
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by ochallo: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2013
usmsam:

What I mean is that it is a good development because now they have a way to leave Nigeria to practice their ways freely. Before you know it Naija will free of gays hopefully grin
LMAO, did the gays in Nigeria come from the EU? There would always be gays everywhere in the world.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by maafen: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Porting things on some guys mind. But before you do make sure you read this very well
usmsam:

Next year, following another Dutch case, the EU courts are
expected to rule on a much more difficult matter: how
national asylum authorities should verify a person's claim
that they are homosexual.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by abtantivirus(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2013
usmsam:

I think this is a good development. Let them take all the gays from Nigeria and let naija be gay-free. Problem has changed hands. Our prisons are full enough and people are tired of lynching them already.
. ok now fully supported joor
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by chucky234(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Vivly: What? Nigerians and their love for foreign countries? Some trek across borders, even to poorer third world countries. Most people are sure going to pretend to be gay to seek asylum.
Anyone who pretend to be gay should be ready to have his nyash whopp by those nyash hole thirsty gay lords in Europe.
I pity them.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by ProjectKay(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Gays are not psychologicaly ok, American Psychology Assoc. Have stuck to this conclusions despite pressures from several quaters to make them say otherwise.
For me these guys need help from family, friends and the society to reverse this mental cum social anomaly , a dire a severe anthropological throwback which starts from the mind untill it subdues the poor victim.
Killing or hurting them is not the way out ,but loving and letting them know its not mentally ok to be gay, contrary to what those benighted and mendacious white men try to make them believe...very soon they will say it's ok to practice bestiality! Bloody goons!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Not when Immigration authorities check ur butth0le circumference to be sure and arrange for accommodation afterwards with a lonely 60 yr old tranny dying from gay cancer

Haha
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Heliesha: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
boy t: White man has a way of brainwashing africans
Introduced Christianity later left it for Africans. Introduced slavery and kidnapping -Africans over
Introduced today, the new word game -gay rights
Who knows what they will introduce tomorrow?
these is one of the most sensible post here,no one loves the thought and idea of freedom more than the white themselves infact they 're enslaved with the idea of freedom .but how come they come to africa and try to enforce the stupid gay right like we dont know wat we are doing.we africans are ruled by morals.the christain are against gay and homosexuality the muslims are practically homophobic even the traditional worshiper and herbalist see these as an abomination.so from where is this gayish attitude coming from, from atheist /free thinkers? They should be told there's no room for them here.so my advice for the homosexual is please leave these country, infact africa in general and go live with people of ur kind since there's an avenue.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
devour129: am gay am gay am gay am gay ! can i pick any country i want ? ETT ! SO HOMOS GETS ASYLUM AND STRAIGHT ONES REMAIN HERE ?

Hahahaha ure funny!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by sylve11: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Not when Immigration authorities check ur butth0le circumference to be sure and arrange for accommodation afterwards with a lonely 60 yr old tranny dying from gay cancer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Lesb1anism here I come grin.

Lmao!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by ahmedoba22: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop: why hide my post?

is because i mentioned how muslims are slowly but surely destroying Europe?
why wounl't they with the rubbish you are sayn.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
all gays should go.. infact die on d way sef..

all lesbi.ans fit remain.. provided.. dem go dey still yansh guys ontop their lesbi.anism..

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Kamenmen(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
GSKing:

somehow I knew someone would write exactly what I just quoted? Nigeria will remain a backward country since it has refused to move forward...

#haters beware!!! angry

weyrey leleyi o
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by twkalio(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
GSKing:

somehow I knew someone would write exactly what I just quoted? Nigeria will remain a backward country since it has refused to move forward...

#haters beware!!! angry
ur post suggests dt ur gay, or a sympathiser.
Wteva d case, u ought to b ashamed of yasef.
If u gt mind openly support homosexuality weather dem no go use dynamite stone nonsense comot 4 dt sick mind of urs.
Nna-mikot

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by jude33084(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop: why hide my post?

is because i mentioned how muslims are slowly but surely destroying Europe?

Are Muslims gay? What is the connection between them and the topic at hand?

Just asking because I could not read your first post before it was blocked wink

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Litmus: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmm, fiendish plot to increase the number of butt-snatchers from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
isale_gan2:

How will that ruin it? The Europeans are crying out to free and help the g.a.y.s. So, give them all the g.a.y.s they can handle. Some Naijas are doing much worse than pretending to be gay just to get into ridiculous places like Libya and India, for Pete's sake. Naija's changed a lot since I was a kid, I'll tell you that! I mean, Africans dying trying to cross the Sahara desert or traveling in rickety boats to get to North Africa or some Spanish island.

Anyway, we see all the time those who claim to now be "ex-homos." So, it shouldn't be a problem if some desperate fool gets into Europe, then discovers 5 or so years later, he actually wasn't a homo after all. Are they going to deport him?

I'm not supporting deceit by visa-seekers, but this holier-than-thou know-it-all honkies irritate me when they feel they should dictate how we live and what we should believe.

Honestly I couldn't think of a better law.

I am not religious but I have always prayed they would make this kind of law so we can have this migration from Nigeria and even other countries.

Problem solved.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Mujah1deen: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
If onyibo are ready to welcome Africans ,you guys should know that there's is a hidden agenda behind the promotion of homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Danhumprey: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
IamTitanium: Advice: Learn how to communicate in English without blunders first, then we can talk. Bye!
Mtcheeeeeww. As if you are any better. If I should start pointing out all your grammatical blunders,you would hide your face in shame. Stop quoting me useless gay. angry

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: They can pretend all they like,but when they go for visa,they would be heavily scrutinised to prove they are gays and are being persecuted in their country of origin. Atleast,that is what the article says.

You mean people can't arrange to have their village people and neighbours stand over them with sticks pretending to be beating them and have some pictures taken with ketchup as blood? Then claim they were lynched, show some childhood scars of daddy's flogging and claim they could not go to the police station to get a report? grin grin grin grin grin

You think the family members, neighbours and villagers will not be willing to participate so when homeboy reaches Jand, he go remember them. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Danhumprey: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

You mean people can't arrange to have their village people and neighbours stand over them with sticks pretending to be beating them and have some pictures taken with ketchup as blood? Then claim they were lynched, show some childhood scars of daddy's flogging and claim they could not go to the police station to get a report? grin grin grin grin grin

You think the family members, neighbours and villagers will not be willing to participate so when homeboy reaches Jand, he go remember them. grin
Well,I didn't cover that area. Anything can happen. wink
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by mkoabiola: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
If I was d president,all gays wud b kept in d lion's den.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory / BREAKING: Britain’s US Ambassador Resigns after Trump spat / President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.