Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,278 members, 7,957,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (30024 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by caesaraba(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Trust me. No straight dude will pretend to be gay for a second.

shocked shocked shocked
Typical Nigerians will pretend to be dead to even enter Cameroon talk less of pretending to be gay to enter Europe.

Statistics will show a massive increase in the number of 'migrant gay Nigerians' in just a few months time. Just watch.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
usmsam:
They've done it in the past. The clause in this new ruling is that the only countries that the rule applies to are those in which the gay people will be persecuted in. eg. Nigeria where being gay automatically gives you 14 years imprisonment.
All that remains now is for Nigerians to pretend to be gay so that they will ruin the whole thing. Mtschewww.
lol, there's gönna be so many g.a.y niqqas from Naija, the EU will have to give a quota for naija q.ays

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kavey10(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2013
I see niqqahs going gay for visa o! Wetin desperate African(Nigerian) no fit do! LOL!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by saymax(f): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmm. First it was d UK €3000 bond 4 countries like Nigeria now its granting asylum to persecuted gays. Hmmm. Smthing doesn't seem right here. R straight pple being discriminated now by d EU?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Danhumprey: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Vivly: What? Nigerians and their love for foreign countries? Some trek across borders, even to poorer third world countries. Most people are sure going to pretend to be gay to seek asylum.
They can pretend all they like,but when they go for visa,they would be heavily scrutinised to prove they are gays and are being persecuted in their country of origin. Atleast,that is what the article says.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kavey10(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: They can pretend all they like,but when they go for visa,they would be heavily scrutinised to prove they are gays and are being persecuted in their country of origin. Atleast,that is what the article says.

How nah! scrutinized bawo.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by AMAKAVIOLA: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Wot are ds ppl evn tlkin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Danhumprey: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2013
All I can say is,good riddance to bad rubbish! Let them collect all the gays in Nigeria and Africa as a whole,we don't care! What kinda rubbish and disgusting s.exual orientation is gay? angry

And when I say Gays,I mean,Lesbians and Homosexuals. Lesbian is the term used to refer to female gays,while Homosexual is the term used to refer to male gays.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by devour129: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2013
am gay am gay am gay am gay ! can i pick any country i want ? ETT ! SO HOMOS GETS ASYLUM AND STRAIGHT ONES REMAIN HERE ?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by caesaraba(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2013
kavey10:

Look, even if they say that you'd have to be fvcked in the butt before being issued a visa, the long line of Nigerian 'gays' at the embassies would just continue to increase.

They are probably queuing up as we speak (write).

4 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
What about people that are sugar mummy addictive grin they shud also great a room for us in canada or usa any means is a way o....

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Danhumprey: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2013
kavey10:

Read the article again! What I gleaned from the article is that they won't just give you asylum just because you claimed to be gay. They would scrutinise you to prove that you are really gay and that you are being persecuted in your country of origin.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by playboy19(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2013
The biggest benefactors in this are the female pretenders. All they have to do to get their asylum granted is get some head from another female, something they've always crave for from their heady African male.

Not that some smart-ass male folks won't find their way though, but it'll be easier for their female counterpart.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by crackhaus: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Not when Immigration authorities check ur butth0le circumference to be sure and arrange for accommodation afterwards with a lonely 60 yr old tranny dying from gay cancer
grin grin grin
Good one!

I can see a lot of straight Nigerian dudes wearing coloured-skinny jeans, tightly-fitted shirts and funny hairstyles just to seem gay in the near future.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: All I can say is,good riddance to bad rubbish! Let them collect all the gays in Nigeria and Africa as a whole,we don't care!

ehhya, i understand ur pain, don't beat urself up bruh. Not all of 'em will go now, so there'll still be some left to help drill ur assholeee wink

What kinda rubbish and disgusting s.exual orientation is gay? angry

you of all people should knw now, wink. Have u asked urself a question? Why am I homophobic? Why do i bother myself so much about someone else's sexxxual orientation? How e take concern me? Why do I hate gays? Studies have shown that Most guys who are Homophobic are Gay!
So i'm not surprised.

And when I say Gays,I mean,Lesbians and Homosexuals. Lesbian is the term used to refer to female gays,while Homosexual is the term used to refer to male gays.
wow, doffs hat wink. You seem to knw alot about these people. You sure u ain't one urself??

4 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by devour129: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2013
olala32: What about people that are sugar mummy addictive grin they shud also great a room for us in canada or usa any means is a way o....
You don't need to go far ,come let me be your sugar mummy. i promise after me there will be no other
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Thank God o, let these urchins leave this country! I hope EU countries have enuf landspace to accommodate them. They are really annoying.

Gaylords, pls use this opportunity well before they close their border, or else we go increase am to 99years imprisonment!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Now this is logical, we Africans believe that homosexuality is wrong and abnormal they say We're uncivilized, they walk half naked along their streets and have sex in public, we say It's animalistic, but they accept it and say We're uncivilized... It's time we Africans open our eyes and start living an independent life...

4 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kavey10(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2013
caesaraba:

Look, even if they say that you'd have to be fvcked in the butt before being issued a visa, the long line of Nigerian 'gays' at the embassies would just continue to increase.

They are probably queuing up as we speak (write).

Of course, you are right. infact I care less. I shouldn't be bothered bout someone's sexual orientation, it is their biz(as long as they don't bring that ish to my side).

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Ukutsgp(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2013
All i want is that those gay rubbish should end there. They should not import it here o. I dnt want to get raped by the gays o.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Lesb1anism here I come grin.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by begwong: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2013
ok ooo
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kavey10(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Read the article again! What I gleaned from the article is that they won't just give you asylum just because you claimed to be gay. They would scrutinise you to prove that you are really gay and that you are being persecuted in your country of origin.

I don hear you. don't go aggressive on me guy. thank you.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lordhugo(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
I AM NOW CHANGING TO A GAY MAN. WHEN I TOUCH DOWN HEATHROW AIRPORT I GO CHANGE BACK TO LOVING WOMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2013
devour129: You don't need to go far ,come let me be your sugar mummy. i promise after me there will be no other
if so let make it happen ,cos i m desperate
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by devour129: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
olala32:
if so let make it happen ,cos i m desperate
are u Yoruba ?

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by cluewebhost(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
"Some" nigerians go soon turn gay en-masse
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Lesb1anism here I come grin.
Lolgringringrin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by caesaraba(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
devour129: You don't need to go far ,come let me be your sugar mummy. i promise after me there will be no other

grin you wan kill am abi?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Not when Immigration authorities check ur butth0le circumference to be sure and arrange for accommodation afterwards with a lonely 60 yr old tranny dying from gay cancer

Lmao guy I swear you killed me on this one grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 1shortblackboy: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
No be there niggaz beginn dey form gay just to enter Europe? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.