Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Married Or Dated A Club Girl And I Am......... It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married Or Dated A Club Girl And I Am......... It? (729 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Married Or Dated A Club Girl And I Am......... It? by cj1080(m): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2013
A lot of people say they want a club girl or sex worker for a wife cos she e.g knows how to treat a bro right.

For me that's outright bull.

But I wanna find out from yous guys.

Any one here married or dating any of the above mentioned description and what has been your experience.

Also if you would willingly chase after, seek to date and marry, introduce to your parents and settle down with the above mentioned, feel free to add a comment and why.

Are you
A. Loving it
B. Hating it.

Please tell us how it's going but exclude names.
Re: I Married Or Dated A Club Girl And I Am......... It? by Boll2010: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Sheby na love blind ya eyes?

(1) (Reply)

Love / Why Do People Become Spiritual After A Break-up? / What Women Want From A Man Ina Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.