Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) (10153 Views)

For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

But can one utilise NL as a source of studying 75-80 million people (number of Southerners)? Being someone who has studied science and computer science extensively, I do not think the sampling size is enough. Just ignore the bigots my brother. Allah/God will read their hearts

May Allah forgive them
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen:

May Allah forgive them

Amiin
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: who is this forest dweller?
Hausa-Fulani must give you sleepless nights.
Every town or city was 1s a forest, bush or desert... Where did u drop from...? LEPER
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

I don't know, but reading his comments is making my brain ossify.
who told you, you gat Brain...? Hahahahaha
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Southerners are bigot... What are u doing on NL then...? GOSSIPING IMBECILES.... Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Olamagnifico: Every town or city was 1s a forest, bush or desert... Where did u drop from...? LEPER
you are still in the forest.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Olamagnifico: Southerners are bigot... What are u doing on NL then...? GOSSIPING IMBECILES.... Hahahahaha
may you sleep tonight grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: may you sleep tonight grin grin

Even if he was still in the forest, he shouldn't be a bigot if anything he should be less affected by the ways of 'modernised' society which in some ways has more bigotry.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

Even if he was still in the forest, he shouldn't be a bigot if anything he should be less affected by the ways of 'modernised' society which in some ways has more bigotry.
nice point. You are definitively right. Guess he was raised in a bigoted environment. unfortunately It runs in his veins now
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Mujah1deen: you are still in the forest.
You think am Fulani? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

BIGOTRY AND I.Q... Hahahaha... Dakiki
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Olamagnifico: Who are the people bringing Nigeria down...? If we gona follow credibility south can retain Presidency for Eternity... Did I Av born to rule mentality? Abi wetin u tink guy.. Well Nigeria is down already with plenty Palace influenced coup by da north, bokoharam, maitatsine, fulani herdsmen killing people etc...
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
LMAO!!!!

IGBO-SON:

^^^Who named that river 'Nig(g)er' sef? undecided..... seeing as the word 'nigger' was a derogatory term for black slaves at the time!

I would imagine that as Lugard and his chick sat down for a quiet dinner, and as she served herself some mashed potatoes she 'innocently' suggests the name 'nigger-area' for his new country; they would have both looked at themselves momentarily.....and then fallen off their seats as they laughed their heads off! sad
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by owobokiri(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Desric: Imagine how people reason, so if only the Southerners is continually leading this country then the Northerners would have become saints, 'Aboki, Mallam, hopeless people who doesn't know anything' right? At Independence, was oil as booming as it is now? Was the Northern man the Premier of the Southern or Eastern Religion? Was a Northerner the Governor General or the Leader of the Parliament? So where did they Marginalise the south so much within 6years of independence to warrant such cold blooded coup? [b]Why didn't the coupists kill their southern brothers as they did the Northerners weren't they all in same Govt? [/b]I even wish they will divide this country let me see how the south especially SE will turn Dubai overnight with all their dull brains and myopic thinking.

This tired lines again.. Thought i told you; The coup-revolution was not organized to kill all politicians/administrators. It was a bold attempt to exorcise the Nigerian politics of some political demons hellbent on truncating Nigerias march towards greatness. Akintola/Sarduana/Balewa with all their atrocious acts in the west deserved whatever they got. I don't know what eastern leaders did that will make you want them annihilated. Awolowo was in a prison in the east , he was not dragged out and killed by the coupist simply because they beleived he was not supposed to go. That was the case with Kashim who was spared by Nzeogwu in Kaduna. The coup targeted the bad eggs instigating corruption across the land. They just happened to be the usual culprits.. Free yourself of your tribal sentiments and you will agre with me on that.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2013
owobokiri:

This tired lines again.. Thought i told you; The coup-revolution was not organized to kill all politicians/administrators. It was a bold attempt to exorcise the Nigerian politics of some political demons hellbent on truncating Nigerias march towards greatness. Akintola/Sarduana/Balewa with all their atrocious acts in the west deserved whatever they got. I don't know what eastern leaders did that will make you want them annihilated. Awolowo was in a prison in the east , he was not dragged out and killed by the coupist simply because they beleived he was not supposed to go. That was the case with Kashim who was spared by Nzeogwu in Kaduna. The coup targeted the bad eggs instigating corruption across the land. They just happened to be the usual culprits.. Free yourself of your tribal sentiments and you will agre with me on that.

Bros, stop wasting your time.
Nobody will hear you oo.

The history they are forcing us to accpet is as follows:

1. Those men killed were the "greatest leaders and Nigerians ever"
2. The coup was an "Igbo coup" targeted at the leaders of the other ethnic groups so that "Igbo domination" will be total.
3. The Igbos got a dose of their wickedness and were killed and maimed across Nigeria.
4. Ojukwu led to war against Nigeria
5. And they were bombed and starved till they surrendered.

Funny enough, when we talk about the New Biafra and mention Anioma, they get angry and warn us to stay clear, that Anioma is not part of Biafra. Yet, Kaduna Nzeogwu who led the coup was from Anioma!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Fulaman198:

We refused to be modernised really? I have a computer science degree, what about Lamido Sanusi? What about Dangoté? Don't give me that nonsense sha. Islam has nothing to do with it at all.

Read this article: http://labarai.com/the-harm-nigeria-does-to-the-north/

To me personally, I don't care where one comes from as long as they have a good heart.

Did I hear you say Dangote is modernise? No he is not.

A modern man sees business competition as healthy. Dangote does not.

A modern man does not monopolise a market and threatens to withdraw supply and crash the market if there is any competition. Dangote did that.

A modern man takes employees welfare/safety into consideration, Dangote does not.

A modern man invest in high-tech automated machines, dangote prefers manual labour.

A modern man transact in form of leverage, outsourcing, contract etc. Dangote still do 'money for hand, back for ground' kind of business.

I can go on and on...

But please explain to us how Dangote is modernised.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by ghostofsparta(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
rudedough:

Did I hear you say Dangote is modernise? No he is not.

A modern man sees business competition as healthy. Dangote does not.

A modern man does not monopolise a market and threatens to withdraw supply and crash the market if there is any competition. Dangote did that.

A modern man takes employees welfare/safety into consideration, Dangote does not.

A modern man invest in high-tech automated machines, dangote prefers manual labour.

A modern man transact in form of leverage, outsourcing, contract etc. Dangote still do 'money for hand, back for ground' kind of business.

I can go on and on...

But please explain to us how Dangote is modernised.
S O
ON
P O I N T
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by kubi240: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
this is a forced marriage lets go our separate ways

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by samsolite(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Fulaman198:

You are beyond stupid

There is no such thing as Hausa-Fulani, Mr. Yoruba-Igbo. Only someone who is extremely d.aft like yourself thinks that a Northerner will kill based on being of a particular ethnic group. Did you ever finish primary school?

I understand your reasoning in trying to separate the two entities of Hausa and Fulani as being distinct. But in reality, we all know that though they may be distinct, yet they are united by centuries of Master-Slave (Fulani- Hausa) relationship. The original Hausas have been so subdued and subjugated through the centuries that they lack a clear identity of their own, and rather depend on their Fulani conquerors for sustenance. Thus are the willing tools of arson by the Fulani Oligarchy.

How come the Traditional/Religious rulers are all pf Fulani extraction?

So, Fulaman, there is no basis comparing the Homogeneous Fulani/Hausa as being synonymous with Yoruba/Igbo.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by pmc01(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Fulaman198: There is no such thing as Hausa-Fulani. Hausa and Fulani are two different ethnic groups. I'm sure some of you would be happy if Northerners coined the term Yoruba-Igbo. The OP is just a naive child.

Don't mind all these little Ibo kids who just read up random literature materials from biased authors on the history of Nigeria.

They should simply spell out the obvious truth and say they hate Islam, rather than these fairy-tales.

Imagine them painting mixing things up as if there are no Southern Muslims, like Islam in Nigeria is just an 'Hausa-Fulani' affair.

I know it is just greed and sheer shallow-mindedness that is making these jobless Ibo kids clamour for the disintegration of Nigeria. They want the 'oil money' to their tribe alone. Oil that will become less relevant in the larger world in the nearest future.

Ironically, from the antics of these jobless youths, they will still call for a disintegration in their Biafra nation, if they eventually get it.

Omode o m'ogun, o n pe lefo!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by majalisa(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
careytommy: No matter how we southerners choose to say, the fact still remains that we are in this sh!+ because of the greed of zik.
and ur present Southern leaders have further mess u up with a more cancerous greed
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by iamidris: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
I just dey observe!
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by iamidris: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
pmc01:

Don't mind all these little Ibo kids who just read up random literature materials from biased authors on the history of Nigeria.

They should simply spell out the obvious truth and say they hate Islam, rather than these fairy-tales.

Imagine them painting mixing things up as if there are no Southern Muslims, like Islam in Nigeria is just an 'Hausa-Fulani' affair.

I know it is just greed and sheer shallow-mindedness that is making these jobless Ibo kids clamour for the disintegration of Nigeria. They want the 'oil money' to their tribe alone. Oil that will become less relevant in the larger world in the nearest future.

Ironically, from the antics of these jobless youths, they will still call for a disintegration in their Biafra nation, if they eventually get it.

Omode o m'ogun, o n pe lefo!
No mind the mumu idiats! Before 2015 we are gonna have more Igbo muslim converts, now that Igbos are converting to Islam in their thousands. We may even get Amaechi converted and use him as a presidential candidate under APC, thereby having a Southern/Eastern muslim president grin
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by ignis: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
God forbid....
A boko haram will not rule nigeria
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by ak47mann(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
They should say it in backward and see how dumb they sound cool
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by jbichene(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
james_ibor: Also worthy of mention here is the fact that during the time these people held sway, there was relative peace and tranquility in all regions of the country but as soon as the status quo changed in 1999, Nigeria has never known peace. From the introduction of Sharia in many northern states post May 29, 1999 to Boko Haram of the present day.
Dumb head if u don't knw u countries history ,what do u knw?
1st of all if u call depriving people of deir rights to free speech and making people disappear peaceful rule (as it happened in mostly hausa rulers regimes b4 1999) then I think u need to go for mental evaluation.
2nd who are d so-called boko-haram are d not hausa muslims ?,who are still opposing peace .
3rd. In dis nigeria our biggest obStacle to being like america in future is ethnicity,we are not mature at all ,if a cross riverian or southerners. Rules 100times and d country progresses what's d aim of trying to choose another tribe does dat not sound foolish ?,I pray God helps us he is our only hope .
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by delvinmaya(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
it was exhaustive reading the tirades, my brain almost melted, cos most peeps esp fulaman and olamag...... all left the bone of contention to bicker like rival market women. some raised salient points while others were screaming for a break-up. i daresay, are you ready for the break-up? or events that would follow?
As much as the country is in disarray , what have we as individuals done to correct the anomalies? Have we cast aside religious, ethnic bigotry?
what stops these same issues from rearing their ugly heads in Arewa republic or Oduduwa( mind u am yoruba, but if we wanna break, beta name no day?) and Biafra?

my point being that the problem of this country aint the name or location, but the people, both hausa igbo or yoruba. all over,we celebrate mediocrity, worship nepotism and hate hard work, rule of law, order etc. we all are guilty, and the worst part is allowing the past be the present, we fought a war, yeah, so? we should continue to live in its shadow? the igbos are this? so? is it all of them that are like that? hausa are that? and so?. seeing a beta sise is impossible cos we all dwell in that miserable past.

and the leaders? purported leaders, heating up the polity, (just because one mumu youth will collect money for gin and then start behaving like a rabid dog) think they are the in-thing. why dont we start with them? show them who dictates and gives credence to their statue of leadership? hold them accountable, and disgrace them, remive the toga of office and make them irrelevant and toothless dogs.

for me, all these talk about northern marginalization is crap, and the born to rule syndrome. its performance that matters. when i say performances, its not constructing markets or buying shoe for the shoeless, its not distributing two or three kongas of rice and ponmo, and calling it dividends of democracy. rather its formulation and implementation of laudable projects that will enhance and grow the econmony, increase life expectancy, create numerous job opportunities and secure lives. Anybody from any (sic) region can do that, so if you are hausa, igbo or yoruba and you can provide such, why should i begrude myself with sentiment and lose a lifetime opportunity?
God bless Nigeria jare, if you want this country to break up, na your house or home go first break up

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by alaafyn(m): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2013
enjoy ur time on naira land..read a series; a story of
survival just click
https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2013
samsolite:

I understand your reasoning in trying to separate the two entities of Hausa and Fulani as being distinct. But in reality, we all know that though they may be distinct, yet they are united by centuries of Master-Slave (Fulani- Hausa) relationship. The original Hausas have been so subdued and subjugated through the centuries that they lack a clear identity of their own, and rather depend on their Fulani conquerors for sustenance. Thus are the willing tools of arson by the Fulani Oligarchy.

How come the Traditional/Religious rulers are all pf Fulani extraction?

So, Fulaman, there is no basis comparing the Homogeneous Fulani/Hausa as being synonymous with Yoruba/Igbo.

Thanks.

What you said makes no sense. Do you really think Guinean Fulani, Malian Fulani, Cameroonian Fulani, Senegalese Fulani would appreciate being called Hausa-Fulani? No such thing exists.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Don't mind the forest dwellers my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Completes Payment Of N450 Billion Debt To FG / Nigeria Saved N200bln From Ghost Workers – Osinbajo Says / I Won’t Quit Politics Until Sustainable Democracy Is Entrenched - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.