Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business (3501 Views)

Why pay 2m per plot when you can buy the same land now for just N600k / What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria / Fast Growing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by chikeorji123(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
bodashee: @chikeorji123, I'm really sorry that you haven't seen my reply. I really don't know what is wrong with the Nairaland email function. You can reach me at abodashee@yahoo.com

I've been trying to post pictures of yesterday's work too but I dunno what's wrong

Mail received!..u got me laugh out of my chair on the side of you & conduct wrestling issues..may be the way u present the matter..l'm sorry for that, thank God your back on track..you might received some orders from us..forward ur product purchasing details with pictures,price tag etc to coex123@gmail.com
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okay sir. Will send the email. Thankyou so much
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Heyyo people. How is your week going?

I'm so sorry for the delay with updates.
The week has been good so far. I was able to deliver all the samples I prepared between monday and Tuesday (with the exception of few people who were unexpectedly indisposed), and the reviews have been great so far. All thanks to God.

Next thing on my mind is to start buying my raw materials in bulk till I have a sizeable quantity in store. So far I've been buying in little quantities each time I want to work, and I've noticed it costs more.

Alright. Till I have more news for you, I remain Bodashee.

Much love

2 Likes

Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Happy new month to you all.
May the new month bring us all good things.
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by Gamboh55(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
bodashee: Happy new month to you all.
May the new month bring us all good things.

Amen...more power to ur elbow dis december IJN...waiting for updates oh grin grin grin
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by pickabeau1: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
No more updates

bodashee
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2014
pickabeau1: No more updates
bodashee

Good morning sir.........not that I meant to go quiet. Two very discouraging events occoured in quick succesion.
A family member secured two orders for me. Bigger than I normally get. Both parties paid half upfront........but the remaining halves have obviously become bad debts. Very discouraging . I missed some other orders because of the lack of funds.
The experience just made me recoil.....and I'm back at the drawing board trying to figure out a foolproof payment system.
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by pickabeau1: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2014
bodashee:

Good morning sir.........not that I meant to go quiet. Two very discouraging events occoured in quick succesion.
A family member secured two orders for me. Bigger than I normally get. Both parties paid half upfront........but the remaining halves have obviously become bad debts. Very discouraging . I missed some other orders because of the lack of funds.
The experience just made me recoil.....and I'm back at the drawing board trying to figure out a foolproof payment system.

ok... The Lord is your strength

I pray they pay soon... that is the challenge of a startup biz

Stay on top!

Can you put up on the first post, a profile

Areas you cover, contact details etc, do you have a fb page or instagram

It helps with marketing also
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
@pickabeau thankyou very much. Will do.
Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
ı want to say a very bıg thankyou to everybody who contrıbuted to thıs thread. The encouragement means a lot and helped me contınue.
Everyday ı wake up wıth the conscıousness that a start-up can fold up. The resolve not to let thıs happen ın the case of my busıness ıs what drıves me.
Now Touch of Bodashee has taken some more steps forward, and as a result . . . . .ı can no longer contınue to update a dıary ın publıc glare. thıs ıs ın the best ınterest of my busıness. therefore, there wıll be no updates on thıs thread henceforth.

Thankyou.
Bodashee.

1 Like

Re: Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business by TouchofBodashee: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Touch of Bodashee is back on her feet. And better for the hiatus. Thanks to everyone who kept on touch and stood by us. Look out for Touch of Bodashee at #BECOMING. An upcoming event that will see women of substance gather in one place to discuss becoming better people. We're definitely excited about this!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konga Self Delivery Service At Portharcourt And Abuja / Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales / Where Can I Buy Cheap Men's Jeans In Lagos??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.