Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4634 Views)

Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: . by henryblaze25(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why not try and make it work, just as warri people talk am" bird 4 hand e pass the 1 wey dey bush"

@least u have who adores u, what if reverves was d case?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nafin is wrong wif u,i fink u r nt jst ready 2 make a commitment

1 Like

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nothing is wrong dear...

Just wait till 40,

You're too young to commit yourself in a relationship..

2 Likes

Re: . by Dannylux: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Let's chat and fall in love too? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
henryblaze25: Why not try and make it work, just as warri people talk am" bird 4 hand e pass the 1 wey dey bush"

@least u have who adores u, what if reverves was d case?

Thanks henry, I will try my very best
Re: . by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Maybe ure made up of capacitors and resistors

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Maybe ure made up of capacitors and resistors

Really? define those please
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ha ha ha! Very funny danny! Am being serious here.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Nafin is wrong wif u,i fink u r nt jst ready 2 make a commitment

I dont wanna screw this up. What do i do?
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Acidosis: Nothing is wrong dear...

Just wait till 40,

You're too young to commit yourself in a relationship..
you wan put many 'mountains' on fire
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Indeed, she is made of the 2. Baby, don't say yes when u dont mean it cos in future when u mean it, the guy involved my store charges at first nd then resist little by little...
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
so she stores the 'charges' but denies the 'flow'? !

1 Like

Re: . by Dubemkelly(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
I put it to u dat I'm loving u like never,think I deserve a place in ur heart,with d way u described ur personality,I'm taking a huge liking on u....Gosh! D feelings right now aint explainable just like d way one finds copied assignments hard 2 explain. Ohwhy, please would u be my lover, YES/NO?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ohwhy:

I dont wanna screw this up. What do i do?
wat u av 2 do is 2 try 2 love d guy more dan u do nw,convince urself dat u r ready 2 make a commitment,spend more tym wif ur guy,make im realise u r worth hez love..
Re: . by Danhumprey: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ohwhy: I had my first boyfiriend at the age of 17. We broke up 2yrs later because i felt i was the only one doing all the loving and also because he had a degree in lying. We met online before we dated, infact most of my boyfriends both minors and majors , met them online. I kinda frown on physical toasting. It turns me off.
Boasting aside, am this kind of girl that you chat with and you would want to hear my voice, you will hear my voice and you would want to meet me in person, you will meet me in person and you would want to be my boyfriend and even more than that.

Anyways, going down memory lane . After my first boyfriend, , d guys i dated later on , dint last more dan 2months maximum. This is because after meeting up with me and asks me to be his girlfriend, i say "yes" not because i feel the same way he does but because of his sincerity and because i wanna see him smile and happy. Later on in the relationship, i realise that i dont love this person and he's the one doing all the loving, i break up with him. It would have been okay if dat was the only reason but its not. Before the breakup, i may chat up with someone else and he asks me to be his girlfriend afteer meeting and he's also sincere and all and i tell him "yes" with only the thought of making him happy. And so the line goes. I dont like doubledating, am not one to cheat and i dont sleep around. It breaks my heart to see dat this guys that i make happy in the relationship, end up in tears and heartbroken because of me .

Even though am now in a a 4yr relationship(which has lasted this long because my boyfriend is so much in love with me and wouldnt let go ). He even wants to marry me but the thing is i dont think i love him as much as he does. Am scared that i may end up breaking his heart like the others.

Fellow nairalanders, pls i nid ur sincere advice. What is the problem ? How do i solve this problem? Thank you!
You are heartless!

Gals like you are the one who turn nice guys into players! angry
Re: . by Danhumprey: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dubemkelly: I put it to u dat I'm loving u like never,think I deserve a place in ur heart,with d way u described ur personality,I'm taking a huge liking on u....Gosh! D feelings right now aint explainable just like d way one finds copied assignments hard 2 explain. Ohwhy, please would u be my lover, YES/NO?
Goodluck with your toasting. Just know that after 2 months,she would dump you and unto the next guy. grin
Re: . by Godson201333(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
It is because you do not know what you want...Very simple thingy go and sit down and re-think
Re: . by Odunharry(m): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2013
op is confused o..I pray you dont break the heart of ur current bf
Re: . by sportfeva(m): 1:35am On Nov 09, 2013
You don't want to break his heart to make him happy. That's insincerity. The better you tell him the truth. Let him know that the love is not growing rather than play a risky game with his heart which can cost you.
Re: . by Mamacita007(f): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2013
Op, it's good that you've noticed it's not a good trend & moving from one relationship to another is not good for a young woman. pls if you don't love ur bf don't marry him. tell him how you feel than deceive an innocent person for life. don't manage any relationship becos it affects your happiness. are u scared of being single?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Relationships are not for toddlers.
Re: . by nuelski10: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2013
@OP..your nat matured for a relationship...you've never been thatz why most of ya relationships didn't work...break up with dat dude..
Re: . by Ariyke: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2013
op what is ur defination of love?
Re: . by Waspy(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2013
You share some things in common, with Jim Iyke.......just that you are yet to see T.B Josh! sad
Re: . by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: You are heartless!

Gals like you are the one who turn nice guys into players! angry

Wow! Was actually hoping i wont be termed that. Am i that bad? Oh my God! cry
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2013
nuelski10: @OP..your nat matured for a relationship...you've never been thatz why most of ya relationships didn't work...break up with dat dude..

Am 23
Re: . by WackyJ1(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Girls like this are just meant to be fvcked and dumped...
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Mamacita007: Op, it's good that you've noticed it's not a good trend & moving from one relationship to another is not good for a young woman. pls if you don't love ur bf don't marry him. tell him how you feel than deceive an innocent person for life. don't manage any relationship becos it affects your happiness. are u scared of being single?

There are times when i feel like theres something missing in my relationship and dat when i see dat thing, dat will make me stay. I just dont know what that thing is. I know its not money, its not sex, its nothing physical in short but i dnt know what it is.
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Sweetheart add me sharpenly
Me too , when a girl says yes to me , I find it very difficult to say no .
And I love the two months termination clause

1 Like

Re: . by Danhumprey: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Ohwhy:

Wow! Was actually hoping i wont be termed that. Am i that bad? Oh my God! cry
Ask me again! What were you thinking? Imagine how you have constantly broken the heart of many guys for no sensible reason just because you say 'yes' easily to any guy's advance. Karma would surely come back at you. Pray that you don't take this habit into your marriage,that is,if you ever get married. sad
Re: . by henryblaze25(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Try and get ur priorty right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Hasn't Seen This? See Idiots In Love. Unbelievable! Take A Look - / I Need Am A Lesbian / The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.