Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! (8251 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by cowgurl: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
After turning him down several times a year ago because e ain't gat dough, now he's sooooo made and he still wants u to be his girl. Come on, ladies, you actually think he's gonna love and respect you after making him look like a total jerk a year ago? O girl, it's pay back time so you beta QUIT DREAMING AND WAKE UP because he's gonna screw your dumb arse so hard and then make you a joke. So if you've said no to him for whatever reasons, you'd better not make the mistake of saying yes later.

3 Likes

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Lucy001(f): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^
Are u speaking frm experience
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by myopera1(f): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
Obviously
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by cowgurl: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
Lucy001: ^^^
sharing tales. Am into female adolescents so I get 2 hear lotta stuff.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by cowgurl: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2012
Lucy001: ^^^
. Sharing tales, am into female adolescents so I get 2 hear lotta stuff.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Lucy001(f): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
cowgurl: . Sharing tales, am into female adolescents so I get 2 hear lotta stuff.
well, if that is wat ur aim is then google is ur best friend....
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Killz3(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2012
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by zulk12(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
A dog does nt go bk 2 its vomit FULLSTOP
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by 190: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
hehehehe - Now that im extremely rich

I dey wait 4 them ex's

I'll use their pants to clean the realms of my car

or better still hire dem as my GATE WOMAN

wen i was struggling they all fled -

I dey wait - *CROSSES LEG* I dey wait for all 3 of them esp that one i loved so much

who dissapointed me and my family undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by skydeep(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
He will take u for granted if u go back to him. Come on, dont be a gold digger grin
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by skydeep(f): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
190:

more like she jilted u and your family undecided
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by lifestyle1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
This is about happening to me... grin

Late Last year i do beg to buy her gifts but she won't accept my offer, Now this year she ask for gifts on a regular basis and even ask for money for her hair grin What do you think ?

NB: She's not my g/f. grin
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by 190: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
^even without going back to him

una still be gold diggers undecided
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by KINGwax(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
zulk12: A dog does nt go bk 2 its vomit FULLSTOP
where d Bleep did u see that from? They do that a lot
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
Na you dey ask question and na you dey answer aM :- next topic please!
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
Mrs Luther king pele ti e oo

In order words, u opened a thread to say wot exactly? undecided undecided
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by cowgurl: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
Lucy001:
well, if that is wat ur aim is then google is ur best friend....
am not askin, just telling.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by cowgurl: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
Damn u Moderators 4 changin my topic 2 this, Can't u see there is no correlation wit d msg?
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by GboyegaD(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
It is wrong for the girl to go back to him but if he still persist on dating the girl then she may choose to give in to his advances if only she truly loves him which I doubt so much since the money is the present drive for wanting to date him.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by saska1122: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
I wish Nigerian girls are realistic.
More than 50% will go back and say YES once there is a change in economic status.
Upto 30% of the ladies will even find a way of making the guy interested if the guy was no more interested even sometimes offer apologies for turning down the initial offer.

It is only in Nigeria that a NO does not mean a NO in relationship.

2 Likes

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Ekans: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
Lord why are nigerian ladies so greedy,igbos in particular.Before the abuses,take NOTE,am igbo too.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by hamsky: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
OP why are you deceiving your? Just tell us the full story.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by phadat(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ekans: Lord why are nigerian ladies so greedy,igbos in particular.Before the abuses,take NOTE,am igbo too.
its not only igbo girls I believe its a general thing
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by kcowen(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey
When †ђξ dough comes,i go lst go buy koboko or those strong cane then lay the dough down.i go so flop the dough for coming late,i never decide wetin i go do the girl sha

1 Like

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by NEROSKY(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: hehehehe - Now that im extremely rich

I dey wait 4 them ex's

I'll use their pants to clean the realms of my car

or better still hire dem as my GATE WOMAN

wen i was struggling they all fled -

I dey wait - *CROSSES LEG* I dey wait for all 3 of them esp that one i loved so much

i fink u've said it all...
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by IbroSaunks(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
some people have issues sha...smh ...
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by ReLaTE(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
The op is quite right. One just jilted me wen i asked 4 her hand in marriage just bcus i dnt hv a ride nt that i cnt afford one. I thank God that she's stil single and my nice ride wl be arriving anytime frm nw and i knw she wl call me once she hears abt it. I hv perfected my plan on hw to sleep wt her and dump her d nxt day.

4 Likes

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by ReLaTE(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Mrs Luther king pele ti e oo

In order words, u opened a thread to say wot exactly? undecided undecided
it seems u hv jilted many for d sem reasons?
@poster nice thread
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by NEROSKY(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
ReLaTE: The op is quite right. One just jilted me wen i asked 4 her hand in marriage just bcus i dnt hv a ride nt that i cnt afford one. I thank that she's stil single and my nice ride wl be arriving anytime frm nw and i knw she wl call me once she hears abt it. I hv perfected my plan on hw to sleep wt her and dump her d nxt day.
I lik ur Blueprint on her,dats wat all Nigerian gurl deserves,they Ar 2moved by material tinz......In Nigeria we all are punished by our leader/rulers, why all men in Nigeria are punished wif gurls execpt Rich class....

1 Like

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by bashr8: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ekans: Lord why are nigerian ladies so greedy,igbos in particular.Before the abuses,take NOTE,am igbo too.
dont ever call igbo women again unless i will scatter this romance section. dont try me.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by mykejones(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2012
Most times,i really really wonder how some threads makes d homepage.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by mjconcept(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8:
dont ever call igbo women again unless i will scatter this romance section. dont try me.
Easy on him,some got no brain angry
bashr8:
Easy on him,some got no brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. / I Saw Everything Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.