Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? (1476 Views)

Is He Been Sincere On This Matter Or Stupid? (opinion Needed) / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by taiwoliu(m): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Been having this feeling for a wyl nd tried solving it on my own but fall on my face every time. The tin is, my gf nd i often quarel (in fairness, i'm d one dt gets mad first), bt anytym dis happens, i feel bad nd moody. During dis period i do a lil spying on her to c wt she's up to. I often wnt to pologize bt ego wnt let me. V decided to seek advice from u - ma fellow NLanders.cry
Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by naicae(m): 5:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Bro av been there man, and behaving like this does not solve any problem but rather may even make the girl hate you the more rather you should concentrate on becoming a better person and try finding out what really makes you angry with her, spying on her will only worsen things and make you get all sought of negative feelings and taught rolling through your heads, this on the long run will affecct your relationship with..so think about it carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by laplace19(m): 5:21am On Nov 09, 2013
There could be no advice greater than the one you give to yourself. Use your head

1 Like

Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by wasak(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2013
don't let ur ego ruin ur relationship. it ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by taiwoliu(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2013
tnx guys.... Getting to work then winktnx guys.... Getting to work then
Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by Lovetinz(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2013
When you say 'I am Sorry', attach a big Smile.
It works like magic. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by taiwoliu(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Lovetinz: When you say 'I am Sorry', attach a big Smile.
noted
Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2013
You re not insecure, immature, or silly. Just Work on ur ego, been dere b4.
Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by dmcdad: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Lovetinz: When you say 'I am Sorry', attach a big Smile.
Gbam! That's it! It doesn't take anything away from you. It doesn't make you inferior, buh only makes you a better person to yourself and to those around you. Moreso, do you have to die twice to know that humans ain't Mario? Something is wrong if you guys always quarrel, and something must equally be done to avert such quarrels in the future. One big thing that I feel is lacking of your relationship is understanding. If there is understanding, there will be less quarrel. Its inevitable to have a healthy and true relationship without having issues from time to time, buh you should be mindful of what brings about such misunderstanding and try to avoid them the best possible way subsequently.

As for your ego, drop it please because it ain't gonna help you. Like the above poster said; I AM SORRY with a smile could do the magic and you wouldn't have to be depressed or moody. To tell someone you are sorry when you actually are is never a weakness, buh a strength!

You have lots of work to do, I'd rather you get started asap...

1 Like

Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by ITbomb(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2013
You are Insecure, Immature and very silly.
But you have one redeeming factor . You have come to realise that you need to grow up .
Big boys don't waste time checking what their gf is up to , if u don't like anything u see or hear , ask her , if she doesn't give u a good answer , find out on ur own and make ur decision .
When u r angry , don't talk . Part of growing up is to keep ur head cool when others are losing theirs and saying 'I'm sorry' to save the situation .

1 Like

Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by taiwoliu(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
ITbomb: But you have one redeeming factor . You have come to realise that you need to grow up .
wink well, dts comforting
Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by taiwoliu(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
dmcdad:
One big thing that I feel is lacking of your relationship is understanding.
u r soooo on point, figured it out nd started work already.... Tnx for d words bosses.
Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by dmcdad: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
taiwoliu: u r soooo on point, figured it out nd started work already.... Tnx for d words bosses.
Good...
Re: Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
naicae: Bro av been there man, and behaving like this does not solve any problem but rather may even make the girl hate you the more rather you should concentrate on becoming a better person and try finding out what really makes you angry with her, spying on her will only worsen things and make you get all sought of negative feelings and taught rolling through your heads, this on the long run will affecct your relationship with..so think about it carefully.

dmcdad:
Gbam! That's it! It doesn't take anything away from you. It doesn't make you inferior, buh only makes you a better person to yourself and to those around you. Moreso, do you have to die twice to know that humans ain't Mario? Something is wrong if you guys always quarrel, and something must equally be done to avert such quarrels in the future. One big thing that I feel is lacking of your relationship is understanding. If there is understanding, there will be less quarrel. Its inevitable to have a healthy and true relationship without having issues from time to time, buh you should be mindful of what brings about such misunderstanding and try to avoid them the best possible way subsequently.

As for your ego, drop it please because it ain't gonna help you. Like the above poster said; I AM SORRY with a smile could do the magic and you wouldn't have to be depressed or moody. To tell someone you are sorry when you actually are is never a weakness, buh a strength!

ITbomb: You are Insecure, Immature and very silly.
But you have one redeeming factor . You have come to realise that you need to grow up .
Big boys don't waste time checking what their gf is up to , if u don't like anything u see or hear , ask her , if she doesn't give u a good answer , find out on ur own and make ur decision .
When u r angry , don't talk . Part of growing up is to keep ur head cool when others are losing theirs and saying 'I'm sorry' to save the situation .

Nothing left to be said.

(1) (Reply)

A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. / 5 Things Every Woman Should Do Before Going To Bed / Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.