Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (45439 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 1:10am On Dec 05, 2014
I wonder y people say age don't matter well age matters in this because your maturity level grows as you
get older and have life experiences that shape you and give you perspective. So an immature 17 year old might not be the same kind of immature you'll find with an immature 25 year old. You can understand some of the immaturity you'll find with a 17 year old and know they'll grow out of it where as with a 25 year old girl if she's immature then she'll probably remain that way maybe into her 30's and maybe forever lol. grin.

1) she loves clubbing,parting,fun here fun there..GET A LIFE.undecided

2)More focused on the fantasy world..cinderella dis,barbie that ..awwww grow UP..

3) Perceives herself as a princess and believes people should treat her like so.

4) Banks on a guy to be her financial strategy..common on it should be considered a bonus not a life line.

5)Not bothered with anything domestic and is proud of the fact that she cannot cook or clean.

6)A girl wants attention, a woman wants respect. A girl wants to be adored by many A woman wants to be adored by one.

7)A girl plays game(hard to get) a woman dosen't she know want she want.

8.)A girl has a checklist that prioritizes superficial qualities above anything else. Here is an example of how this. checklist may look: Hot, popular, wears skinny jeans, over
6 feet tall, rich.. This is the checklist of what a woman may look for: High integrity, intelligent, kind, good communicator,emotionally available.

9)She loves cartoon so much..yea I said it.

10)Has a questionable hygiene..make sure you don't have a blind spot for this one..before you contact wetin doctor no know grin.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 05, 2014
I love cartoons, that don't make me immature.
The list isn't......quite accurate.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 05, 2014
Op Make your post quite readable....
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by dyadeleye(m): 4:16am On Dec 05, 2014
I'm a mature guy and I love cartoons especially Tom and Jerry....so wdf wit the cartoons on da list? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

35 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Extom(m): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Why are you typing like you were solving a quadratic equation?
This is how you know a juvenile OP. angry

Many are mad, few are roaming undecided

46 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2014
bad typist.no space key on your keyboard?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by barackodam: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

Ya, quite obviously
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by harrysterol(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Op u need to arrange ur work, or u did copy n paste undecided
As for the topic maturity is not actually dependent on age but individual perception to thoughts and ideas

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by reaky(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Op I see you really hate cartoon tongue

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by justmag(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2014
The poster must be real old. Maybe 35 and up or an old man leaving in a young boys body! I don't see anything immature in SOME of the things u listed!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by IamLEGEND1: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by defendedvictim(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Loving cartoons doesn't make a girl immature biko..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2014
mayapop:
Extom:
Why are you typing like you were solving a quadratic equation?
This is how you know a juvenile OP. angry
Many are mad, few are roaming undecided
silvermania:
dyadeleye:
I'm a mature guy and I love cartoons especially Tom and Jerry....so wdf wit the cartoons on da list? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
silvermania:
its most probably a product of bad copy n paste so am not suprised

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by ITbomb(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
Guilty as charged

Grow up girl before it's too late cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
defendedvictim:
MzNelly:
for me a lot of it is just simply childish...loving cartoon sooo much as an Adult undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2014
[/quote]
harrysterol:
As for the topic maturity is not actually dependent on age but individual perception to thoughts and ideas
francleanflexy:

sorry I waz sleepy/dizzy while typing..just modified it thou
mayapop:
francleanflexy:

harrysterol:
francleanflexy:

sorry I waz sleepy/dizzy while typing..just modified it thou
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2014
defendedvictim:
when is 2 much it is..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2014
justmag:
The poster must be real old. Maybe 35 and up or an old man leaving in a young boys body! I don't see anything immature in SOME of the things u listed!
then you are immature..sorry to say bro..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by sexymoma(f): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2014
You don dey copy and paste abi angry
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by defendedvictim(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2014
AJ01:
for me a lot of it is just simply childish...loving cartoon sooo much as an Adult undecided
It depends on the cartoon.. Nt like she will be watching Teletubbies. Some cartoons have really nice storylines

7 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by chimerase2: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2014
All dos ua tins u listed re rubbish
As far as amu killing the cat
Who cares undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2014
defendedvictim:

It depends on the cartoon.. Nt like she will be watching Teletubbies. Some cartoons have really nice storylines
many of the things that children do we tend to grow out of. So, in general, when someone does something that they did as a kid in EXCESS, it's considered immature and childish

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
All dos ua tins u listed re rubbish
As far as amu killing the cat
Who cares undecided
grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by justmag(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2014
If you think watching cartoon is childish then I wonder what you think about men and women playing Playstation or Xbox? And yes some cartoons and animations have great story lines! For example! The boondocks is a cartoon that's rated mature and I am pretty sure parents won't want their children watching that!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2014
The list is somehow.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2014
justmag:
If you think watching cartoon is childish then I wonder what you think about men playing Playstation or Xbox? And yes some cartoons and animations have great story lines! For example! The boondocks is a cartoon that's rated mature and I am pretty sure parents won't want their children watching that!
playing video games in EXCESS is also childish and immature..infact that is even the worst

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
The list is somehow.
because of the cartoon I guess..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by defendedvictim(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
AJ01:
when is 2 much it is..
agreed..it shudnt be too much..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by okiezman(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
defendedvictim:

lol @teletubbies
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Emperorking20(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2014
OP try watching Frozen and d likes and come thank me tongue
i love watching cartoons/animes anytime anyday.. Call me immature, i dont care! grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by balaclava: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2014
francleanflexy:

Boss, I want u to guide me on wt u did on dz page, wt steps made it possible 4 u 2 quote all dz ppl @ once. Pls i'll appreciate ur guideline. 10x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.