Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? (3240 Views)

Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims / The Gospel Of Barnabas And The Ahmadiyya Sect Of I.s.l.a.m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
An Overview

The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is a dynamic, fast growing international revival movement within Islam. Founded in 1889, it spans over 195 countries with membership exceeding tens of millions. Its current headquarters are in the United Kingdom.

Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is the only Islamic organization to believe that the long-awaited Messiah has come in the person of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as) (1835-1908) of Qadian. Ahmad(as) claimed to be the metaphorical second coming of Jesus(as) of Nazareth and the divine guide, whose advent was foretold by the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad(sa). Ahmadiyya Muslim Community believes that God sent Ahmad(as), like Jesus(as), to end religious wars, condemn bloodshed and reinstitute morality, justice and peace. Ahmad’s(as) advent has brought about an unprecedented era of Islamic revival. He divested Islam of fanatical beliefs and practices by vigorously championing Islam’s true and essential teachings. He also recognized the noble teachings of the great religious founders and saints, including Zoroaster(as), Abraham(as), Moses(as), Jesus(as), Krishna(as), Buddha(as), Confucius(as), Lao Tzu and Guru Nanak, and explained how such teachings converged into the one true Islam.

Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is the leading Islamic organization to categorically reject terrorism in any form. Over a century ago, Ahmad(as) emphatically declared that an aggressive “jihad by the sword” has no place in Islam. In its place, he taught his followers to wage a bloodless, intellectual “jihad of the pen” to defend Islam. To this end, Ahmad(as) penned over 80 books and tens of thousands of letters, delivered hundreds of lectures, and engaged in scores of public debates. His rigorous and rational defenses of Islam unsettled conventional Muslim thinking. As part of its effort to revive Islam, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community continues to spread Ahmad’s(as) teachings of moderation and restraint in the face of bitter opposition from parts of the Muslim world.

Similarly, it is the only Islamic organization to endorse a separation of mosque and state. Over a century ago, Ahmad(as)  taught his followers to protect the sanctity of both religion and government by becoming righteous souls as well as loyal citizens. He cautioned against irrational interpretations of Quranic pronouncements and misapplications of Islamic law. He continually voiced his concerns over protecting the rights of God’s creatures. Today, it continues to be an advocate for universal human rights and protections for religious and other minorities. It champions the empowerment and education of women. Its members are among the most law-abiding, educated, and engaged Muslims in the world.

Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is the foremost Islamic organization with a central spiritual leader. Over a century ago, Ahmad(as) reminded his followers of God’s promise to safeguard the message of Islam through khilafat (the spiritual institution of successorship to prophethood). It believes that only spiritual successorship can uphold the true values of Islam and unite humanity. Five spiritual leaders have succeeded Ahmad(as) since his demise in 1908. It’s fifth and current spiritual head, Mirza Masroor Ahmad, resides in the United Kingdom. Under the leadership of its spiritual successors, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has now built over 15,000 mosques, over 500 schools, and over 30 hospitals. It has translated the Holy Quran into over 60 languages. It propagates the true teachings of Islam and the message of peace and tolerance through a twenty-four hour satellite television channel (MTA), the Internet (alislam.org) and print (Islam International Publications). It has been at the forefront of worldwide disaster relief through an independent charitable organization, Humanity First.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
i was actually expecting some Quranic proofs to convince me (and a lot of other scptics) of the geniunety of your movement.
what i will like to know is this, while reciting the adhan, do you recites these lines
As-hadu an lihilla illa la
As-hadu anna Mohammedu Rasullillah (SAW)
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2010
Yes of course, we do recite it!

1 Like

Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by chakula: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2010
@ Niyi53,

please, i would like to have the biography of that ahmad first.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2010
I will post it for you if you still like me to post it, but i will like to give you the link where you will read from different author www.alislam.org/topics/messiah/
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Deen4me(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2010
@Niyi53 Its been a while since i came across an Ahmadiy.

You need to understand that just posting some paragraphs on Ahamdiyya is not enough you need to give us the full picture of things

I must warn all readers that this is a misguided sect that are beyond the pale of Islam and do not in anyway represent Muslims.

Find below more information on the misguided sect

In Rabee’ al-Awwal 1394 AH (April 1974), a major conference was held by the Muslim World League in Makkah, which was attended by representatives of Muslim organizations from around the world. This conference announced that this sect is Kaafir and is beyond the pale of Islam, and told Muslims to resist its dangers and not to cooperate with the Qadianis or bury their dead in Muslim graveyards.

Qadianiyyah is a movement that started in 1900 CE as a plot by the British colonialists in the Indian subcontinent, with the aim of diverting Muslims away from their religion and from the obligation of jihaad in particular, so that they would not oppose colonialism in the name of Islam. The mouthpiece of this movement is the magazine Majallat Al-Adyaan (Magazine if Religions) which was published in English.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani (1839-1908 CE) was the main tool by means of which Qadianiyyah was founded. He was born in the village of Qadian, in the Punjab, in India, in 1839 CE. He came from a family that was well known for having betrayed its religion and country, so Ghulam Ahmad grew up loyal and obedient to the colonialists in every sense. Thus he was chosen for the role of a so-called prophet, so that the Muslims would gather around him and he would distract them from waging jihaad against the English colonialists. The British government did lots of favours for them, so they were loyal to the British. Ghulam Ahmad was known among his followers to be unstable, with a lot of health problems and dependent on drugs.

Their thought and beliefs

Ghulam Ahmad began his activities as an Islamic daa’iyah (caller to Islam) so that he could gather followers around him, then he claimed to be a mujaddid inspired by Allaah. Then he took a further step and claimed to be the Awaited Mahdi and the Promised Messiah. Then he claimed to be a Prophet and that his prophethood was higher than that of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

[b]The Qadianis believe that Allaah fasts, prays, sleeps, wakes up, writes, makes mistakes and has intercourse – exalted be Allaah far above all that they say.

The Qadiani believes that his god is English because he speaks to him in English.

The Qadianis believe that Prophethood did not end with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but that it is ongoing, and that Allaah sends a messenger when there is a need, and that Ghulam Ahmad is the best of all the Prophets.

They believe that Jibreel used to come down to Ghulam Ahmad and that he used to bring revelation to him, and that his inspirations are like the Qur’aan.

They say that there is no Qur’aan other than what the “Promised Messiah” (Ghulam Ahmad) brought, and no hadeeth except what is in accordance with his teachings, and no Prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad.

They believe that their book was revealed. Its name is al-Kitaab al-Mubeen and it is different from the Holy Qur’aan.

They believe that they are followers of a new and independent religion and an independent Sharee’ah, and that the friends of Ghulam are like the Sahaabah.

They believe that Qadian is like Madeenah and Makkah, if not better than them, and that its land is sacred. It is their Qiblah and the place they make hajj to.

They called for the abolition of jihaad and blind obedience to the British government because, as they claimed, the British were “those in authority” as stated in the Qur’aan.

In their view every Muslim is a Kaafir unless he becomes a Qadiani, and everyone who married a non-Qadiani is also a kaafir.

They allow alcohol, opium, drugs and intoxicants.
[/b]

Among the factors that make Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an obvious Kaafir are the following:

His claim to be a Prophet

His abolition of the duty of jihaad, to serve the interests of the colonialists.

His saying that people should no longer go on Hajj to Makkah, and his substitution of Qadian as the place of pilgrimage.

His anthropomorphism or likening Allaah to human beings.

His belief in the transmigration of souls and incarnation.

His attributing a son to Allaah and his claim to be the son of God.

His denying that Prophethood ended with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his regarding the door of Prophethood to be open to “any Tom, manliness or Harry”.

From the above, it is clear that:

Qadianiyyah is a misguided group, which is not part of Islam at all. Its beliefs are completely contradictory to Islam, so Muslims should beware of their activities, since the ‘Ulama’ (scholars) of Islam have stated that they are Kaafirs.

For more information see: Al-Qadianiyyah by Ihsaan Ilaahi Zaheer.

(Translator’s note: this book is available in English under the title “Qadiyaniat: an analytical survey” by Ehsan Elahi Zaheer)

Reference: Al-Mawsoo’ah al-Muyassarah fi’l-Adyaan al-Madhaahib wa’l-Ahzaab al-Mu’aasirah by Dr. Maani’ Hammad al-Juhani, 1/419-423

Source http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/4060/ahmadi

Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by mukina2: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ahmadi lipsrsealed *finds the exit*
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
mukina2:

Ahmadi lipsrsealed *finds the exit*
me too don comot o
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ahmadiyyah again Hope you know that there is Ahmadiyyah Muslimah Jam'ah and Ahmaddiyah Movement?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2010
@babs, thanks, its ahmadiyya muslim jamaat.
@deen4me, all the allegation you made are all false. go to our official website(www.alislam.org) and find out, dont source for info at an opponents website.

Founder of Ahmadiyya Community

In 1835, a person was born by the name of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in the village of Qadian. God was to appoint him in the defense of Is­lam. He wrote a book Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya and declared that the only living religion is Islam and the only living prophet is Prophet Muhammad. He challenged all religious schol­ars of all faiths to debate him.

His announcement was unique because he stated that he has received revelation from God and that he is the Messiah and Mahdi that people were anticipating for several cen­turies. His argument was that revelation and prophethood can only be achieved by follow­ing a living religion and a living prophet. Since other religions cannot and have not produced any person who receives revelation, therefore, their religion cannot be a living one.

He announced this very argument in the following words:

“The recognition of the Living God we have achieved through this Perfect Prophet and through his light. The honor of converse with God, through which we behold His coun­tenance, has been bestowed upon me through this great Prophet. The ray of this sun of guid­ance falls like sunshine upon me and I con­tinue illumined only so long as I am adjusted towards it “

[Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, (Qadian, Magazine Press 1907); Now published in Roohani Khaza’in (London, 1984), Vol. 22, pp. 115-116].

He openly and clearly declared that his status in the Eyes of God was only achieved by following the Holy Prophet Muhammad. He states this in the following quote:

“It would not have been possible for me to have attained this grace if I had not fol­lowed the footsteps of my lord and master, the pride of all the prophets, the best of man­kind, Muhammad, the chosen one, peace and blessings of Allah be on him. Whatever I have achieved, I have achieved by fol­lowing him, and I know from verified reli­able experience that no man can reach God and obtain a deeper understanding of His ways without following that Prophet, may peace and blessings of Allah be on him.” (Roohani Khaza’in, Vol. 22: Haqeeqat-ul-Wahi, pp. 64-65)

Belief about Jesus

Because of his claim of being the 2nd Messiah, the question arose as to the be­lief among Christians and Muslims about Jesus son of Mary coming back to the world.

The founder of the Ahmadiyya Com­munity announced that Jesus did not die on the cross because it would have been a disgraceful death. Since Jesus son of Mary was a pure and innocent prophet of God, He saved him from the death on the cross. He explained that the real mission of Jesus was to preach the lost sheep of the house of Israel who were scattered in many countries. He established by argu­ments and reasoning from the gospels as well as from the history that Jesus trav­eled to other countries and eventually settled in Kashmir, India. He also an­nounced that the tomb of Jesus is in Srinagar, Kashmir on Khanyar Street. He announced that Jesus would not be com­ing down from the skies. Hadhrat Ahmad claimed and proved that all the prophe­cies whether in the New Testament or in the Hadith of the Holy Prophet Muhammad were fulfilled in his person.

Hadhrat Ahmad, the Promised Mes­siah, restored dignity to the status of Jesus. The Scriptures says that anyone who hangeth on the tree is accursed of God. When someone is accursed, it means that he becomes an enemy of God and God becomes his enemy. That is the reason

Satan is referred to as accursed. Ahmad refuted any thought that he was in any way insulting Jesus. Instead he was de­scribing the real status of Jesus, a prophet who taught worship of one God and ful­filled his mission of preaching to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. He stated his real feelings about Jesus:

“In Mosaic dispensation the Son of Mary was the Promised Messiah and in the Islamic

Dispensation I am the Promised Mes­siah; so I honor greatly the one whose name I bear. Anyone who asserts that I do not hold Jesus son of Mary in high es­teem is a mischief-maker and a liar. I honor not only Jesus son of Mary but also his four brothers, as they were all sons of the same mother. I also regard his two real sis­ters as holy, for they are all the children of Holy Mary.”

[Kashti-e-Nuh, Roohani Khaza’in, vol. 19, pp. 17-18]

Message of the Founder

It is remarkable to note that this claim and voice were raised in the small village of Qadian. There was no post office, no bus stop, no train station, telegraph or telephone service. Amazingly, this voice was heard throughout the world, even in the United States of America. Guests started arriving to visit him from all over the world. This was the fulfillment of the prophecy “wherever the carcass is, eagles shall gather together.” In a short time Qadian was full of life and activity. Young people started to devote their lives and become missionaries. It was an unheard concept of Muslim missionaries to go any­where to challenge other faiths. They were taking trains; embarking upon the decks of ships and even walking to the far away lands of Africa, Middle East, Europe and America. They were giving the glad tid­ings that the Messiah, the Prince of peace, had come and peace is at hand for man­kind.

Community’s Birth

Officially, the Ahmadiyya Community was established in March 1889. Hadhrat Ahmad announced his purpose and mis­sion in the following words:

“God almighty has raised me, a humble servant, in this age so that the Islamic teachings may be published and propa­gated to all nations and all countries and thus leave no excuse for them. For this purpose God has provided me with hun­dreds of heavenly signs, knowledge about the hidden things, sciences, facts and I have been provided with hundreds of logi­cal arguments. God Almighty has pro­vided for me the means and methods of publicizing the religion, the arguments and proofs to an extent that no other na­tion in history was equipped with these blessings. All of the hidden opportunities that have been provided to me were not given to any one of them. These are the blessings of Allah and He gives it to whomever He chooses.” (Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya page 575)

Name of the Community

The name of the community “Ah­madiyya” was chosen by its founder for a very specific reason. Many people may think that the name is used because the name of its founder was Ahmad but this is not the case.

Holy Prophet Muhammad had two names: Muhammad and Ahmad. The name Muhammad reflected his majestic at­tributes and Ahmad referred to his at­tributes of peace and harmony. When the Holy Prophet declared God’s message, his first thirteen years of life in Mecca was a reflection of the name Ahmad. He was per­secuted; the Meccans punished his fol­lowers in diverse ways. His response was of peace and harmony and he showed pa­tience and perseverance. His life in Medina of ten years was the reflection of his name Muhammad when he defeated his enemies and finally became victorious and God established his majestic attributes.

The attribute of the name Ahmad would also be revived in the latter days according to the prophecies. This reason for choosing the name of the community was clearly stated by its founder:

“There was a prophecy that the name Ahmad would be manifested again in the latter days and that a person would ap­pear through whom the qualities of beauty, which characterized Ahmad, would be manifested, and all fighting would come to an end. For this reason, it has been con­sidered appropriate that the name of this sect should be the Ahmadiyya Sect, so that everyone hearing this name should realize that this sect has come into being for the spread of peace and harmony and that it would have nothing to do with war and fighting.”

[Majmu‘ah Ishtiharat, vol. 3, pp. 364-366]

Highlights of Beliefs

Emphasizing where it says in the Holy Qur’an “there is no compulsion in reli­gion,” he explained that Jihad of the sword is applicable, as a defensive mea­sure in very strictly defined conditions and those conditions do not exist today. Therefore, our interaction with other faiths has to be through discussions, dia­logue and exchange of ideas. Instead, he declared a Jihad of the pen against all re­ligions and forces who were trying to destroy Islam.

He also taught the community to show patience in face of persecution. Just as Jesus was put on the cross for preaching peace and humility, the followers of the 2nd Messiah faced the same circum­stances. They showed humility, persever­ance and patience and in turn prayed for their enemies. Whether it be in Pakistan, Bangladesh or Indonesia, the example of this characteristic of the Ahmadiyya Community is manifestly clear.

1 Like

Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2010
Deen4me:

@Niyi53 Its been a while since i came across an Ahmadiy.

You need to understand that just posting some paragraphs on Ahamdiyya is not enough you need to give us the full picture of things

I must warn all readers that this is a misguided sect that are beyond the pale of Islam and do not in anyway represents Muslims.

Find below more information on the misguided sect

In Rabee’ al-Awwal 1394 AH (April 1974), a major conference was held by the Muslim World League in Makkah, which was attended by representatives of Muslim organizations from around the world. This conference announced that this sect is Kaafir and is beyond the pale of Islam, and told Muslims to resist its dangers and not to cooperate with the Qadianis or bury their dead in Muslim graveyards.

Qadianiyyah is a movement that started in 1900 CE as a plot by the British colonialists in the Indian subcontinent, with the aim of diverting Muslims away from their religion and from the obligation of jihaad in particular, so that they would not oppose colonialism in the name of Islam. The mouthpiece of this movement is the magazine Majallat Al-Adyaan (Magazine if Religions) which was published in English.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani (1839-1908 CE) was the main tool by means of which Qadianiyyah was founded. He was born in the village of Qadian, in the Punjab, in India, in 1839 CE. He came from a family that was well known for having betrayed its religion and country, so Ghulam Ahmad grew up loyal and obedient to the colonialists in every sense. Thus he was chosen for the role of a so-called prophet, so that the Muslims would gather around him and he would distract them from waging jihaad against the English colonialists. The British government did lots of favours for them, so they were loyal to the British. Ghulam Ahmad was known among his followers to be unstable, with a lot of health problems and dependent on drugs.

Their thought and beliefs

Ghulam Ahmad began his activities as an Islamic daa’iyah (caller to Islam) so that he could gather followers around him, then he claimed to be a mujaddid inspired by Allaah. Then he took a further step and claimed to be the Awaited Mahdi and the Promised Messiah. Then he claimed to be a Prophet and that his prophethood was higher than that of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

[b]The Qadianis believe that Allaah fasts, prays, sleeps, wakes up, writes, makes mistakes and has intercourse – exalted be Allaah far above all that they say.

The Qadiani believes that his god is English because he speaks to him in English.

The Qadianis believe that Prophethood did not end with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but that it is ongoing, and that Allaah sends a messenger when there is a need, and that Ghulam Ahmad is the best of all the Prophets.

They believe that Jibreel used to come down to Ghulam Ahmad and that he used to bring revelation to him, and that his inspirations are like the Qur’aan.

They say that there is no Qur’aan other than what the “Promised Messiah” (Ghulam Ahmad) brought, and no hadeeth except what is in accordance with his teachings, and no Prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad.

They believe that their book was revealed. Its name is al-Kitaab al-Mubeen and it is different from the Holy Qur’aan.

They believe that they are followers of a new and independent religion and an independent Sharee’ah, and that the friends of Ghulam are like the Sahaabah.

They believe that Qadian is like Madeenah and Makkah, if not better than them, and that its land is sacred. It is their Qiblah and the place they make hajj to.

They called for the abolition of jihaad and blind obedience to the British government because, as they claimed, the British were “those in authority” as stated in the Qur’aan.

In their view every Muslim is a Kaafir unless he becomes a Qadiani, and everyone who married a non-Qadiani is also a kaafir.

They allow alcohol, opium, drugs and intoxicants.
[/b]

Among the factors that make Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an obvious Kaafir are the following:

His claim to be a Prophet

His abolition of the duty of jihaad, to serve the interests of the colonialists.

His saying that people should no longer go on Hajj to Makkah, and his substitution of Qadian as the place of pilgrimage.

His denying that Prophethood ended with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his regarding the door of Prophethood to be open to “any Tom, manliness or Harry”.

From the above, it is clear that:

Qadianiyyah is a misguided group, which is not part of Islam at all. Its beliefs are completely contradictory to Islam, so Muslims should beware of their activities, since the ‘Ulama’ (scholars) of Islam have stated that they are Kaafirs.

For more information see: Al-Qadianiyyah by Ihsaan Ilaahi Zaheer.

(Translator’s note: this book is available in English under the title “Qadiyaniat: an analytical survey” by Ehsan Elahi Zaheer)

Reference: Al-Mawsoo’ah al-Muyassarah fi’l-Adyaan al-Madhaahib wa’l-Ahzaab al-Mu’aasirah by Dr. Maani’ Hammad al-Juhani, 1/419-423

Source http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/4060/ahmadi

As a muslim every kind of allegations is to be verified, for the Holy Quran says that
ان جاءكم فاسق بنبءٍ فتبينوا ان تصيب قوما بجهالة فتصبحوا على ما فعلتم نادمين

o ye who believe, if an unrighteous person brings you any news, ascertain the correctness of the report, fully, least you harm a people in ignorance, and then become repentant for what you have done. (Hujurat; 49:6)
I call Allah(swt) to witness that all these allegations are fabricated and never one of them is true about Ahmadiyya and I will like you to study the belief of Ahmadis both on the net and in the books of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as). And if  your location is closer to a faithful Ahmadi, I will like you to study him, whether he does these things mentioned or he does Islam as prescribed by the Holy Prophet Muhammad(sa), the Best of mankind.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2010
@jarus, i thought the moderator would be able to be at least just?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by chakula: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2010
@niyi53,

Dont worry,but it's good for you to know that we are here only for moping,snabing as well as wiping and in opposition to the teaching which is divergent with Qur'an and Sunnah, and also not to prop-up any factions teachings if it's not moving hand to hand with the above reliable basis.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Deen4me(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2010
@Niyi

You have still failed to defend or debunk any of the allegations against Ahmadiys.

If none of the allegations are true (which i doubt) then why would i want to be called an Ahmadiy ? undecided

I would rather prefer to remain a a true slave of Allah. wink

One without any sect or leader or books to guide me that is not based on the 2 sources The Quran and Sunnah of the Rasul (May the Peace and Blessings Of Allah Be Upon him)

I will await your response to defend the points raised before I include some other evidence to prove that the sect Ahmadiyya is beyond the pale of Islam

and are not Muslims.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2010
Niyi53:

@jarus, i thought the moderator would be able to be at least just?
I'm still around . . . and just, that's why this thread is still alive.

But being a Mod doesn't mean I have to endorse an aqeedah that has thousands of Islamic scholars sit down, and declare wrong. I'm entitled to my personal belief, and I don't have any doubts that Ahmadiyyah is misguidance. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't give you room to put forward your arguments, and ahve people debunk them.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by bilms(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2010
Ahmadiya is a mis- guided sect although not in all its teachings.

but any sect that some of its belief are mis - guidance to the people should be considered a misguided sect.

i have an uncle who is a member of Ahmadiyya, he has been a member for over 20 year now.

I know them very well, \

i have prayed in there mosque before and i saw some questionable acts.

and mostly an Ahmadiyy member don't usually pray in any other mosque, even if they traveled to some places. they will make sure they look for Ahmadiyya mosque around.

and if they didn't find any, huh
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2010
[b](The Qadianis believe that Allaah fasts, prays, sleeps, wakes up, writes, makes mistakes and has intercourse – exalted be Allaah far above all that they say.)
[/b]this is a false allegation. we neva had such a believe. we believe Allah to be the way He has described Himself.

[b](The Qadiani believes that his god is English because he speaks to him in English.)
[/b]this is a lie, the promised messiah received revelation from Allah in arabic, urdu, persia, and some other lang but did not personalise God to be of a particular tribe or nation.  you can go to our official website(www.alislam.org) to verify

[b](The Qadianis believe that Prophethood did not end with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but that it is ongoing, and that Allaah sends a messenger when there is a need,)
[/b]truly we believe that 'prophethood' did not end with the holy prophet(saw), but the 'prophethood' that we believe to end with him by his been khaatam n nabiyyin, is the prophethood that comes with a new law.

[b](and that Ghulam Ahmad is the best of all the Prophets.)
[/b]this statement is a false one, we neva believ so.

[b](They believe that Jibreel used to come down to Ghulam Ahmad and that he used to bring revelation to him, and that his inspirations are like the Qur’aan.)
[/b]this is also a false statement, we neva believe so. may the curse of Allah be upon the lairs.
we believe he recieves revelations but not that Jibreel brings it to him, its a direct revelation, and we neva compare it to the holy quran

[b](They say that there is no Qur’aan other than what the “Promised Messiah” (Ghulam Ahmad) brought, and no hadeeth except what is in accordance with his teachings, and no Prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad.)
[/b]this is a lair. we neva believe that the promised messiah brought a quran, nor hadith. neither do we say that there is no prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad.

[b](They believe that their book was revealed. Its name is al-Kitaab al-Mubeen and it is different from the Holy Qur’aan.)
[/b]this is not true. MAY THE CURSE OF ALLAH BE UPON THE LAIRS. if you have seen a copy of it, you are hereby challenge to produce a portion of it.

[b](They believe that they are followers of a new and independent religion and an independent Sharee’ah, and that the friends of Ghulam are like the Sahaabah.)
[/b]this is also a false statement.MAY THE CURSE OF ALLAH BE UPON THE LAIRS.

[b](They believe that Qadian is like Madeenah and Makkah, if not better than them, and that its land is sacred. It is their Qiblah and the place they make hajj to.)
[/b]everyone knows this to be an obvious lie! if its true, it would be obvious. Have you ever seen an ahmadiyya mosque facing any place other than the qibla?MAY THE CURSE OF ALLAH BE UPON THE LAIRS.

(They called for the abolition of jihaad and blind obedience to the British government because, as they claimed, the British were “those in authority” as stated in the Qur’aan.)
[/b]we neva called for abrogation of jihad, neither do we believe it to be abrogated. just be patient and try to understand our stand on this topic (of jihad).go to www.alislam.org/terrorism.html

[b](In their view every Muslim is a Kaafir unless he becomes a Qadiani, and everyone who married a non-Qadiani is also a kaafir.)
[/b]this is a lair. we neva believe so. we believe in the defination the Holy Prophet gave for a muslim; He says 'who ever performs our prayer and faces our qibla and eat our slaughter, such a one is a Muslim,

[b][b][b](They allow alcohol, opium, drugs and intoxicants.)
[/b][/b]this is a lair.MAY THE CURSE OF ALLAH BE UPON THE LAIRS.

[b](His abolition of the duty of jihaad, to serve the interests of the colonialists.

His denying that Prophethood ended with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his regarding the door of Prophethood to be open to “any Tom, manliness or Harry”.)

[/b]all these are false statement. MAY THE CURSE OF ALLAH BE UPON THE LAIRS.

[b](His claim to be a Prophet)
[/b]he truly claims to be a prophet that brings no other law, but follows the law of the quran.

CONCERNING THESE, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD PROPHET BY THE HOLY QURAN?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2010
@ jarus, thanks.
@bilms,
Ahmadiya is a mis- guided sect although not in all its teachings.

but any sect that some of its belief are mis - guidance to the people should be considered a misguided sect.

i have an uncle who is a member of Ahmadiyya, he has been a member for over 20 year now.

I know them very well, \

i have prayed in there mosque before and i saw some questionable acts.

and mostly an Ahmadiyy member don't usually pray in any other mosque, even if they traveled to some places. they will make sure they look for Ahmadiyya mosque around.

and if they didn't find any, huh

why dont you question it at the spot and free your mind?
you declare someone to be a kaafir and you still want him to come and pray behind you?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
@Niyi53

You may have a look at my personal experience here and answer the questions:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-151049.0.html

1. Why is it that they dont pray with non Ghulam Ahmad followers?

2. Why is it that they bury or attend the funeral of a non-Ghulam Ahmad follower?

3. Why is it that they dont allow non member to lead them in prayers?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2010
1. Why is it that they don't pray with non Ghulam Ahmad followers?
its because they persecute we Ahmadis, and label us 'kafirs'(disbelievers). When you call some one a disbeliever(non-Muslim), why do you expect him yo come and offer his prayers behind you, why don't you go about alleging the Christians for not praying in your mosque?

2. Why is it that they bury or attend the funeral of a non-Ghulam Ahmad follower?

its a responsibility a Muslim owes to a fellow Muslim, so we observe it.

would the non-ahmadis allow an ahmadi to lead him?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by chakula: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2010
@niyi,

I will call upon the almighty Allah to channel you to the right conduit for the reason that pedestal on my understanding you are in the midst of the ahmadi's buddy.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2010
@Niyi

1. Why is it that they don't pray with non Ghulam Ahmad followers?
its because they persecute we Ahmadis, and label us 'kafirs'(disbelievers). When you call some one a disbeliever(non-Muslim), why do you expect him yo come and offer his prayers behind you, why don't you go about alleging the Christians for not praying in your mosque?

I can see that you have no response hence your above response. How would a mosque know that you are a Ghulam Ahmad follower? It is not written on forehead, your own is to enter a mosque and observe your prayer. For example, I can go to any mosque without being questioned on the society or group that I belong? Every muslim is free to enter any muslim and observe his/her prayer therein without being challenged.

How would a particular member of a mosque know that you are Ahmadis?

its a responsibility a Muslim owes to a fellow Muslim, so we observe it.

Wait, it was a typographical error and it further exposed your weakness. Where did you learn that you attend a funeral of a non Ahmadis? My father's case is a perfect example. When my father died, one of your members came to my brother and told him to his face that' I am sorry, we would have buried him if he was one of us as we do not bury a non Ahmadis'. My brother just laughed it off because we do not need it, he is a patron in MSSN.

The real question is why is that you dont attend the funeral of a non Ahmadis or why is that you do not bury a non Ahmadis

would the non-ahmadis allow an ahmadi to lead him?

Is that your reason? I need a response before i go further and when you respond, we will unveil what you do not even know about the two sects in Ahmadiyyah (the muslim Jamaah and Ahmadiyyah movement)

Do you believe in the second coming of JESUS, if not, why?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2010
look you people regard us as disbelievers, so why then the need to worship behind a person whose ideology is different from mine? read sura Hashr,
. تحسبهم جميعا وقلوبهم شتى

what i meant was that we attend the funeral of non-ahmadis,

an ahmadi WOULD NOT allow a non-ahmadi to lead him, because our believe is different. he can allow if he realize that that non-member is not a kind of person that believes the Ahmadis to be Non-Muslims.

yes, i do believe in his second coming!
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2010
@Niyi

look you people regard us as disbelievers, so why then the need to worship behind a person whose ideology is different from mine? read sura Hashr,
. تحسبهم جميعا وقلوبهم شتى

LMAO. How would they know that you are one? For example, some groups, organisations have mosques where they pray and some of them indulge in Bidiah but that does not mean that I cant pray there or even worship with them. Mine is to observe my prayer but not to indulge in Bidiah.

It is not written on your forehead, your own is to go to a mosque, observe your prayer and go out. Does that justify your being a true muslim?

what i meant was that we attend the funeral of non-ahmadis,

an ahmadi WOULD NOT allow a non-ahmadi to lead him, because our believe is different. he can allow if he realize that that non-member is not a kind of person that believes the Ahmadis to be Non-Muslims.

Hold it, for an example, we all have missed Zuhr prayer and meet in the mosque, we make ablutions and because we want to reap the benefit of praying together, we all decide to pray together. Mind you, some are from Nasfat, Nawa-U-deen, TMC,MSSN, TYM,NACOMYO, etc. we would not be asking ourselves the group or societies each belongs, ours is to observe prayer and leave. So my dear Ahmadis, how would they know that you are one and have you ever been to a mosque and in the course of observing prayer, they asked you the group you belong?

yes, i do believe in his second coming!

Good, but would he be the one to defeat Al-Dajjal or there would be no Al-Dajjal at all?

I am just taking it gradually so as not to litter this thread with questions cool
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2010
yes, he would be the one to defeat the Dajjal
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Niyi

yes, he would be the one to defeat the Dajjal

I can see that you do not know about your group. Ahmadiyyah believe that Dajjal is not coming in person but that it is even in existence already. Your group said Poverty, war, injustice etc is dajjal.

Could you shed more light on that and I even saw that you ignored my other part.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
babs787:

@Niyi

I can see that you do not know about your group. Ahmadiyyah believe that Dajjal is not coming in person but that it is even in existence already. Your group said Poverty, war, injustice etc is dajjal.

Could you shed more light on that and I even saw that you ignored my other part.

you better know what you are saying. You did not study Ahmadiyya properly except for what you hear you say, be careful!
we believe that Jesus had made his second coming. the Jesus who was sent to the children of isreal is dead and not alive.
DAJJAL (deceiver) we believe to be existing,because it nothing other than the present day Christianity, for they believe and preach a totally different thing from what Jesus taught them,e.g. atonement, ascension, redeemption, original sin e.t.c. All these theories are not supported by the Bible.

i purposely ignore your other questions.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
@Niyi

you better know what you are saying. You did not study Ahmadiyya properly except for what you hear you say, be careful!
we believe that Jesus had made his second coming. the Jesus who was sent to the children of isreal is dead and not alive.

Never mind, we would see if you know anything about it. From your response, do you mean that Jesus is not coming as said by different hadiths and Allah in the Quran?

DAJJAL (deceiver) we believe to be existing,because it nothing other than the present day Christianity, for they believe and preach a totally different thing from what Jesus taught them,e.g. atonement, ascension, redeemption, original sin e.t.c. All these theories are not supported by the Bible.

Really? Would you deny the hadiths if supplied?
You may read here about Dajjalhttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-41732.0.html

i purposely ignore your other questions.

It is because you have no response which shows you do not know about it.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2010
1)what i mean is that according to the holy quran and hadith, Jesus Christ,(Isa ibn maryam) (as) is dead, the second coming does not mean that he is going to physically return to this worldly life, its a spiritual descent, which is going to occur in another person.

2)i don't reject the hadith, i believe in what the hadith says. i still stand on my point on dajjal, cos its not against the hadith of Rasullulahi (saw).

3)try to understand this. you consider Ahmadis to be disbelievers and you still expect them to be observing prayers behind you, don't you know that the imam's believe is already different from that of his follower? *a believer& a non-believer*?

(please lets be sincere in the process of quoting the believes of peoples, don't base it on hearsay, but try to find out about it. this is supposed to be the attitude of an average Muslim, cos this is what the quran teaches.)
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2010
@Niyi

1)what i mean is that according to the holy quran and hadith, Jesus Christ,(Isa ibn maryam) (as) is dead, the second coming does not mean that he is going to physically return to this worldly life, its a spiritual descent, which is going to occur in another person.

Firstly, you claimed that Christian is the Dajjal having forgotten that Christianity was in existence during the Holy Prophet's time and never said it would be the dajjal. Jesus would come pray and die a natural death because he didnt die in the first place, he would be the one to kill the Dajjal and that is why ALLAH said in the Quran that Jesus would be the sign of the day and there are narrations from authentic hadiths about his coming.

Besides, he gave description of who Dajjal would be and below are the Hadiths which you may call a lie if you so wish

Anas b. Malik(raa) reported that the Messenger of Allah(sAas) said: "Dajjal is blind of one eye and there is written between his eyes the word 'Kafr'. Then he spelled the word as K.F.R., which every Muslim would be able to read."

Hudhaifa(raa) reported that the Messenger of Allah(sAas) said: "Dajjal is blind of the left eye, with thick hair and there would be a garden and fire with him and his fire would be a garden and his garden would be fire." [Muslim]

'Uqba b. Amr Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari(raa) reported: "I went to Hudhaifa b. Yaman and said to him; "Narrate what you have heard from the Prophet(sAas) pertaining to the Dajjal." "He said that the Dijal would appear and there would be along with him water and fire and what the people would see as water that would be fire and that would burn and what would appear as fire that would be water and any one of you who would see that should plunge in that which he sees as fire for it would be sweet, pure water." and 'Uqba said; "I also heard it, testifying Hudhaifa."[Muslim]

Abu Huraira(raa) reported the Prophet(sAas) as saying: "May I not inform you about the Dajjal what no Apostle of Allah narrated to his people? He would be blind and he would bring along with him an image of Paradise and Hell-fire and I warn you as Nuh(Asws) warned his people." [Muslim]
[b][/b]

2)i don't reject the hadith, i believe in what the hadith says. i still stand on my point on dajjal, cos its not against the hadith of Rasullulahi (saw).

You may read the above hadiths and deny and when done, you provide yours that says Jesus would not come in person and that Dajjal is Christianity.

3)try to understand this. you consider Ahmadis to be disbelievers and you still expect them to be observing prayers behind you, don't you know that the imam's believe is already different from that of his follower? *a believer& a non-believer*?

Brother, did you read that in my post? All I did was asked you simple questions:

Hold it, for an example, we all have missed Zuhr prayer and meet in the mosque, we make ablutions and because we want to reap the benefit of praying together, we all decide to pray together. Mind you, some are from Nasfat, Nawa-U-deen, TMC,MSSN, TYM,NACOMYO, etc. we would not be asking ourselves the group or societies each belongs, ours is to observe prayer and leave. So my dear Ahmadis, how would they know that you are one and have you ever been to a mosque and in the course of observing prayer, they asked you the group you belong?

and

LMAO. How would they know that you are one? For example, some groups, organisations have mosques where they pray and some of them indulge in Bidiah but that does not mean that I cant pray there or even worship with them. Mine is to observe my prayer but not to indulge in Bidiah.

It is not written on your forehead, your own is to go to a mosque, observe your prayer and go out.  Does that justify your being a true muslim?

I never called you that and it would be good if you could explain my re-poste.

(please lets be sincere in the process of quoting the believes of peoples, don't base it on hearsay, but try to find out about it. this is supposed to be the attitude of an average Muslim, cos this is what the quran teaches.)

Brother, I have never quoted anything differently but you have not been able to debunk all my claims with proof. I told you what your people say when my father died and other issues which you have not been able to debunk.

I would still wait for you rebuttal to my post especially on the hadiths.

I am grateful for your patience and with time, we would get to the root of it.

Maa Salam.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2010
Im glad to hear from muslims about the 2nd coming of christ. Why is it that mohammad is not the one coming back?
Jesus&mohammad who is superior?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Kay17: 8:08pm On May 02, 2010
Islam is undergoing evolutionary changes to adapt to the morals of the day. the Ahmadiyya movement seems to be a moderate breed of Islam, preach against violent jihads ( which are the foundations for mainstream Islam ), integration with Christianity, picking up Oriental traditions on the way, respect for the separation of government and religion; thus very tolerant.

A characteristic desperately needed in religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger Management: A Quranic Perspective / DSTV Removed IQRA Channel / Ramadan: If He Intended To Break His Fast Then Changed His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.