Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,017 members, 7,814,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria (902 Views)

Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Faces Of Nigerians Politician We Are Proud Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Hi good people,
All I hear, see, read about these days is NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE. Corruption everywhere every time. Crude oil theft threatening to cripple the economy. National security challenges especially in the North. Education sector at a standstill. Religious and cultural division and discrimination in almost any public forum. Skyhigh unemployment. Nigerians either behaving badly or being behaved badly to abroad. Need I talk about our power sector?
But haba! Na only us!!? Today I'm thinking differently. I refuse to submit to negativity. I choose to stubbornly seek for the good in all this. But its actually quite hard for me so I need your help. Lets write out all the good things about Nigeria (no sarcasm please)... maybe if we can all develop a nice long list and read it over and over again it will at least make us feel a little better about our lot in life.
I can think of U-17 Cup victory.
I can think of beautiful ladies with the sexiest bodies on earth.
I can think of very nice sunny weather for many months in the year.
Can you think of something good about our country?
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Perseverance
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2013
so many good things about 9ja....but i must point out dis.....even with d sufry and s.m.i.l.i.n.g thing in 9ja...we still survive and eventually turn meaningful citizens.....it amazes me.....dats one good thing about it....
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2013
I love my country. It's just matter of time everything will be alright.
There is still hope.
Many countries are more corrupt that Nigeria all we need is unity.
We need to accept what we have and learn how to live with each other, then we will see the good Side of Nigeria.
The crime in the us, china, Russia in a month is more than what happen in Nigeria a year.
Let's learn how to love
Respect each other opinion. Then we will all see how this country is powerful in everything.

May almighty God be with us and bless Nigeria.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2013
@Ayomel: Amen to that.
But what about right now.... not a prayer for things to be better in future, TODAY... What specific things are u proud of that is in place now. What can we beat our chest about on this day?
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by BMZK: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2013
A land of opportunities ! A land of opportunities ! A land of opportunities ! I love Naja
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by talktimi(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2013
There are millions of opportunities to succeed in this country. Im proud of her
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by simpleseyi: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2013
NOTHING angry angry
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by obyrich(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2013
One good thing about Nigeria is that you can loot the treasury and go scot-free. Up Nigera. Yes another one is the our U-17 lifted the trophy yesterday. Praise the lord. Another good thing is that we did not die of generator fumes last night. Praise the lord.
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by horchukoh(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Crude oil
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by lovat(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Nairaland
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Can-Do spirit amidst poor governance.
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Kajiang02(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Too Numerous to mention. I pity those claiming to be a total abysmal/failed entity. So many opportunities here.
I always say, I'll make my Billions here at home.
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Tobbie9(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
OAU hahahaha
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Kajiang02: Too Numerous to mention. I pity those claiming to be a total abysmal/failed entity. So many opportunities here.
I always say, I'll make my Billions here at home.

All you need to do is mention one specific thing.
E.g. Strong sense of respect for elders.
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2013
simpleseyi: NOTHING angry angry

I challenge you to dig deeper.
Nigerian food nko? Rich and spicy? Have you ever travelled abroad and tried to eat at a so called 'fancy restaurant'?...
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by citizenY(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2013
PDP tongue
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
citizenY: PDP tongue
FOUL!!!! Abeg where is the ref... we need to give citizenY a red card!!!!
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Arosa(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
The food, best in the world. grin
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Energito: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
for me i love it WHEN I HEAR END TIME TINS FROM MY NIGERIANS FRIENDS grin
for me i love it WHEN I HEAR END TIME TINS FROM MY NIGERIANS FRIENDS
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Kponkwem(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beauty and strenght of her diversity
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by abuc: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Can Do Spirit.

No matter our challenges, We Believe We Can Overcome.
No matter the poverty, We Believe We Will Be Rich
No matter the Insecurity, We believe we will defeat every element of Darkness that are hungry for Blood
No matter the level of corruption, We Believe We Will Overcome.

Nigerians Believe and are very Hopefull. Our Dream we surely come to pass because whatever you can think and believe, will manifest.

I Love Nigeria and I have no apology for that.

1 Like

Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Suya
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Joyfullyme: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ Poster,
I am proud of Nigerians like you.
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by cashkidisback1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2013
Joyfullyme: @ Poster,
I am proud of Nigerians like you.
(Blushing and becoming darker-in-complexion)
Stop it I like it.
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by citizenY(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ Underdog

citizenY
: PDP tongue
FOUL!!!! Abeg where is the ref... we need to give citizenY a red card!!!!

OYA.....fresh air
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by ifebosco: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
come back home and open my church and tell the gullible nigerians what they want to hear,buy my private jet and build expensive universities and hospitals only for rich people.to make them believe in me, i will tell them that our problem in nigeria now is cause by homosexuals so we have to pray to GOD to send them to hell,especial prayers
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Obalende: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Nigeria and Africa was cursed by Noah who explains a lot of things.
Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Underdogg(m): 2:08am On Nov 12, 2013
ifebosco: come back home and open my church and tell the gullible nigerians what they want to hear,buy my private jet and build expensive universities and hospitals only for rich people.to make them believe in me, i will tell them that our problem in nigeria now is cause by homosexuals so we have to pray to GOD to send them to hell,especial prayers

Re: Please Post ONE GOOD THING You Are Proud Of About Nigeria by Freewilly(f): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Nigerians know how to have fun, Christmas is always more fun in Nigeria than any where in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Jimoh Ibrahim Arrested Over N6.8 Billion Tax Fraud / Is Obasanjo And Atiku Going To Join APC And Will They take "Orders" From Tinubu? / Govt May Concession Lagos-ibadan Expressway Road As Lack Of Funds Delay Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.