Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Background Influence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Background Influence. (890 Views)

Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / Does D.p Influence Ur Perspective? / Family Background And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Background Influence. by PHILEOLOVE(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
I had observed that quoite a no of ladies & few guys find it difficult when it comes to the issue of relationship,this has to do with Background influnce: this simply the hold of a terrible past.Now,a lady that was not appreciated,tried her best to curry favour and appreciation,going all the way out from a guy.In the process,she had worked herself up and hit a wall in the process.
Another guy,cos of early childhood sexual assault,tend to prefer elderly ladies and big,  despite the fact that he is happily married and he had related his expertience to his wife.
All these are a result of background influence,what did you observe in your own life.Watch out for a way out mid week.
Re: Background Influence. by Bolarge(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: Background Influence. by beauteous(f): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
PHILEOLOVE:

I had observed that quoite a no of ladies & few guys find it difficult when it comes to the issue of relationship,this has to do with Background influnce: this simply the hold of a terrible past.Now,a lady that was not appreciated,tried her best to curry favour and appreciation,going all the way out from a guy.In the process,she had worked herself up and hit a wall in the process.
Another guy,because of early childhood sexual assault,tend to prefer elderly ladies and big,  despite the fact that he is happily married and he had related his expertience to his wife.
All these are a result of background influence,what did you observe in your own life.Watch out for a way out mid week.
yhur point is?
Re: Background Influence. by Gamine(f): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
lol
Re: Background Influence. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
My background influence?

Oh well my boyfriend told me he ate fufu and now every time I look at him his head looks like fufu!

What can I do?
Re: Background Influence. by Sisikill: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ Topic
Oh absolutely! It's hard to see you know, maybe because it's not there but it also could be because people don't want to see it, especially those who have curried their lives out. My policy. . . never curry until you are sure it would be curried back. I know, I know, some people think it's playing safe but you can't mess with things like this, it's like life or death, you know. I'm ashamed to say this but I have to be honest, the only time background comes into play for me is when it's real important, say it's something others will see, then I gotta go for the best background, you know what I mean but if it's for my eyes only, whatever works. Fortunately, I have a system in place where I can curry the appropriate backgrounds for the appropriate time and appropriate event, you can't leave it to chance, that's what I say. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, yeah in the old days only guys were allowed to, you know but now puh-lease, women have also moved on up, if you get my drift (ooh, you do, do ya! You so nas-tay! So very very dirrrrty! Naugh-tay too! Me likey wink )

Anyhoo, back to topic, so yeah, absolutely. . . I totally without a shadow of a doubt have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Background Influence. by Gamine(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
lol
Re: Background Influence. by EccentricJ(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
Background can influence anything future if you allow it.
Re: Background Influence. by origina9ja(f): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
michelin89:

My background influence?

Oh well my boyfriend told me he ate fufu and now every time I look at him his head looks like fufu!

What can I do?

lol
Re: Background Influence. by onyekang1(f): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
Really dnt undastand this post, can someone help a sister out here plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Background Influence. by smooooooth: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
what the poster is trying to say is that your background may have a positive or negative influence in your future relationship.
if thats what she meant, then i say its kinda true, peoples foundation shapes their actions and reactions, xpecially in their dealings with others. for instance only poor kids look out for guys with cars and a deep pocket, cos they have tasted poverty and them no wan experience am again lai lai, abi NL babes i lie.
Re: Background Influence. by spikedcylinder: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Topic
Oh absolutely! It's hard to see you know, maybe because it's not there but it also could be because people don't want to see it, especially those who have curried their lives out. My policy. . . never curry until you are sure it would be curried back. I know, I know, some people think it's playing safe but you can't mess with things like this, it's like life or death, you know. I'm ashamed to say this but I have to be honest, the only time background comes into play for me is when it's real important, say it's something others will see, then I gotta go for the best background, you know what I mean but if it's for my eyes only, whatever works. Fortunately, I have a system in place where I can curry the appropriate backgrounds for the appropriate time and appropriate event, you can't leave it to chance, that's what I say. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, yeah in the old days only guys were allowed to, you know but now puh-lease, women have also moved on up, if you get my drift (ooh, you do, do ya! You so nas-tay! So very very dirrrrty! Naugh-tay too! Me likey wink )

Anyhoo, back to topic, so yeah, absolutely. . . I totally without a shadow of a doubt have no idea what you are talking about.

ah ah ah ah!!! Sisikill, you don kill me o! ROTFLMAO! grin grin
Re: Background Influence. by topup: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2008
A lot of disaster marriages in the circle of people our family knows, so I'm actually very cynical about 'true love' and men.
Re: Background Influence. by 677ano(m): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2011
Re: Background Influence. by tpiah2: 2:41am On Feb 02, 2011
you really cant separate the two.

(1) (Reply)

Become An Alpha Male / My Girlfriend Cheated Omg / What Will You Do Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.