Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy (6324 Views)

Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) / What Has Happened With Don Jazzy And His Walking Stick????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1:

WAKE ME WHEN UR POSTS GETS SPICED UP we could continue till forever ..anuofia.. putting up a letter tht wont even get to d nigga with d walking stick..

#die already mahn..

JUST AN ADVICE..

bloody ixnay..
Wait..oh Am I supposed to take you serious?
Shut up already.
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by icebebe(f): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: WHO ARE YOU
his galfwend grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: his galfwend grin
oh i see
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by icebebe(f): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: OP.. I DID TELL U THIS THREAD WILL BE DERAILED??

mission accomplished..

now im off this effing thread of urs...

TRUST IT TO BE LOCKED UP.. wink

bad belle yuh shall surely reap dis
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: OP.. I DID TELL U THIS THREAD WILL BE DERAILED??

mission accomplished..

now im off this effing thread of urs...

TRUST IT TO BE LOCKED UP.. wink

Dream on! @ 1000 + views I should be the one saying mission accomplished not your sorry ass!
@ icebabe , how you take know?
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Caesar1988(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
i neva wanted to type anything here but i don jazzy should get dis dj timmydity and allow his guards pluck his eyes***don jazzy remains d best producer eva,d man dat produced why me,close to u,fall in love,when shizzi was still learning to open nuendo software**and who told u dbanj is nt regretting,everyone watched "finally" video where dbanj was running around d bush,telling wild animals dat finally,they will love him,no concept**then,try and watch eminado by d boss and tiwa***and then tell who is regretting*******that is somene rich dont help,because those ones u help will grow up to betray u and call u enemy,wande will regret leaving d boss,he is d only producer dat knows how to add auto tune to wande's crying voice********fuuckk dj timmydity*******

2 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by AbuMikey(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2013

Na wa oh cheesy

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Caesar1988: i neva wanted to type anything here but i don jazzy should get dis dj timmydity and allow his guards pluck his eyes***don jazzy remains d best producer eva,d man dat produced why me,close to u,fall in love,when shizzi was still learning to open nuendo software**and who told u dbanj is nt regretting,everyone watched "finally" video where dbanj was running around d bush,telling wild animals dat finally,they will love him,no concept**then,try and watch eminado by d boss and tiwa***and then tell who is regretting*******that is somene rich dont help,because those ones u help will grow up to betray u and call u enemy,wande will regret leaving d boss,he is d only producer dat knows how to add auto tune to wande's crying voice********fuuckk dj timmydity*******
I dont think you should be this angry. You are supposed to be happy that the real Don Jazzy is finally unveiled. The Childish tantrum throwing, insecure jazzy has been unveiled!
Dbanj is not complaining!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by daviide: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sorry oh but who is dis don jassie again? Na ex millant
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
angry
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
daviid_e: Sorry oh but who is dis don jassie again? Na ex millant
daviid_e: Sorry oh but who is dis don jassie again? Na ex millant
grin grin gringrin
yes oh! he's a militant but only on twitter.
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannylux:

follow him, He follows back grin
yeah right he followed me cheesy
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lmao! This is wicked grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayapop: yeah right he followed me cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by IAMBREEZY: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
hmmm
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Lilamartedi(f): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lol.Funny thread,just when i decided to leave twitter the place seems to be gettin hotter the @baddestdjtimmy guy has always been an attention seeker,not surprised he wrote the letter
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lila_martedi: Lol.Funny thread,just when i decided to leave twitter the place seems to be gettin hotter the @baddestdjtimmy guy has always been an attention seeker,not surprised he wrote the letter
Nobody seeks attention more than Don Loya grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Lilamartedi(f): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
Lol,well in this case i agree donj went too far
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by viexcey(f): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Life has thought me be myself because no matter what you do, people must talk while some will hate you.
Anyway,with all these drama, i'm still a fan of Don Jazzy.
#imustnothatewhoyouhate or viceverse#

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by nuelski10: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lol cant stop laffing,why is everybody attacking don jazzy,wande coal stole his song...all the hate comment towards don jazzy doesn't change a damn thing,stop wasting ya tym and energy and go and do somthing with ya life...

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
nuelski10: Lol cant stop laffing,why is everybody attacking don jazzy,wande coal stole his song...all the hate comment towards don jazzy doesn't change a damn thing,stop wasting ya tym and energy and go and do somthing with ya life...
You are wrong bro no one is attacking Don Jazzy because of Wande Coals song, his arrogant attitude is what pissed people off! He has cultivated a false image of humility over the years . The scales just fell off peoples eyes!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Ignatio(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
I see the reason he ran from Good Music is to come and intimidate Nigerian artistes.
And why didn't he produce for any GM acts before jumping ship.

BTW op what is NBM?

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Yemlizzy(f): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hahaha this is serious menh.....grin just wondering as this affects ASUU strike
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Olugbenger(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
linda20: Had much respect for you before now. Are you among the recharge card recipients or sheepish followers?
His bigoted and biased opinion is based on what's quite obvious.
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Afam4eva(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Can someone remind me of Don jazzy's crime again?
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by etochi11(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
You and Baby Jazzy are the ultimate attention seekers! Keep praising the Mavin Sinking ship until it fully capsizes with the egocentric, childish, arrogant, immature, silly baby jazzy as your deluded captain.
lol. But he is still richer and well knwn in nija and d world dn u. #parkwell#
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by etochi11(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
which ppl u d du for? No go fin job! U tink say u still b small pikin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by tellwisdom: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
ganase2: Jesus christ! I just have to comment!! This guy is so vexed up and mad @ jazzy! I feel his pain though, especially when u realise it as an insider like me, how deep seated ego, selfishness, fake-ness this jazzy of a guy has! God has given u the mad skills to be an hitmaker as well an opportunity to have worked with one of African's biggest superstar and entertainers, what more do u want? U that used to be rear "follow come" keyboardist on the band of fuji/juju artiste before Dbanj impressed it on ur insecured soul to move to nigeria and then u hit goldmine...now threatening a small boy wande coal u that could end his career with a phone call...who the heck are u? Sharing recharge card among hungry twitter fans to buy fake

philanthropist and humility! As a corporate person and entertainment business person, I forsee "brand calamity" for IDJA if u don't amend ur ways. Like u know well, corporate ppl are watching this events with keen interest (for the olodos who will argue blindly, how come two days later after jazzy's twitter rants, WC signed with glo, of course after months of discussions....MORAL: Jazzy's twitter rants couldn't stop WC's sunshine as they could cancel his deal anymoment prior!)

Mugu sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: OMG!!! Check Out Cool Fm OAP N6 Eniola Badmus Big Boobs / Photos: Kim Kardashian Goes Fully N*ked Again In Desert Photoshoot / Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.