Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy (6323 Views)

Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) / What Has Happened With Don Jazzy And His Walking Stick????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2013

Don Jazzy

This Controversial and Outspoken Dj is here with another one, Lashing out at Mavin boss and his Fans #Teamdonjazzy . It will be recalled that this same Dj wrote a similar letter to Dr Sid which was massive and had people talking for weeks. Enjoy

My Dear Don jazzy,

How are you and the left over Mavin squad?? I hope u are not in good health and sound mind. The last time u read my letter to one of your Mavin slaves (Dr Sid), you blocked me on twitter so it meant I spoke the truth – mission accomplished!!!!!

I am sure your die hard fanbase #teamdonjazzy do not know why you did not sign hit maker producer Terry G and Port-Harcourt’s finest, Duncan mighty to Mo-Hits, it was because they both tweeted your intention to sign them before you composed a tweet to announce it yourself and that was even after signing agreement papers with them and their lawyers.

My dear, you are such an egocentric and proud homosexual. Just as you turned #teamdonjazzy against D’Banj, you want to try it with Wande Coal because u have a senseless #teamdonjazzy crazed fan base who will just do as you say and take u as their omnipotent and omniscience ultimate ruler. Well done!!!

Your dumb fans don’t even know you ordered your thugs to beat Mr Princewill Ojukwu in pop night club (Saka Tinubu Victoria Island) on Friday December 21, 2012 and he almost lost his precious eyes and nose while you stood pressing your phone, that is attempted murder, You are a cold blooded killer!!

I am sure D’Banj is just smiling and sipping his hot tea knowing it will get to this. I now understand why Banga Lee sang “if u know what i know, u go like me ooo”- oyato (2013). Don Jazzy made everyone believe D’Banj was the bad egg, #teamdonjazzy too don’t know you were too scared to produce for the American market (Goodmuzik) because you thought you will flop . Everyone is asking how many hitz D’Banj have with Kanye and Co, I am now asking you how many hit tracks you produced for Good Musik because we all know you were signed on too as a producer, I thought you were Africa’s #1 producer.

Everyone now knows that you did not produce Go Low, Shizzi produced the original sample but you took the credit, why did he not rant on twitter like your big headed self? My annoyance is based on the fact that u have Wande’s private phone numbers, E-mail, house address, blackberry pin and full access to him, what will it cost u to contact him privately instead of trying to turn everyone against Wande with your hurtful tweets. I compare you to the devil, u can give any artiste instant fame with sick hit tracks but u want their life in return. May you and your walking stick burn in hell

I am not surprised Dr Sid took after you, Mr and Mrs oppressor, both of you should just get married, I am sure you will be the bride and Dr foolish will be your groom and since we both like attention, tell #teamdonjazzy to curse me on @baddestdjtimmy because I need it, maybe that will raise my already dead djing career. #teamdonjazzy say all I want is attention, YES!! that is what I want and so do you because you love controversies and you look for any slightest opportunity to trend !!

The only reason I wrote this is to let you know irrespective of your blind and hungry #teamdonjazzy fan base, you have someone who hates your guts. I fight against oppression and that’s what nbm stands for

Long Live Nigerian Music
Long Live Nigerian Producers
Long Live Nigerian Bloggers
Long Live The Impartial And Loving Public
Long Live Nbm Worldwide

Baddest DJ Timmy
@baddestdjtimmy
twitter/instagram/keek

6 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Smily202(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2013
just cross my finger dey look....... lol .. don baba j really behaving like a kid tho ... he
leaft the lebel already, why releasing the statement? was
he planning of coming back? .. dbanj was the best on the
crew before he left and all he could say is that he cant
sing and now wande coal not meeting international
standard.. bros chill, stop behaving like a cunt .. if not for
thesame people u have been beefing all along, who for
know don jazzy .. na dbaj make me know you... ITS DON
JAZZY AGAIN ...just let them go and support their
success not trying to reduce their fans ...

afterall u no go server person forever

6 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by etochi11(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:

Don Jazzy

This Controversial and Outspoken Dj is here with another one, Lashing out at Mavin boss and his Fans #Teamdonjazzy . It will be recalled that this same Dj wrote a similar letter to Dr Sid which was massive and had people talking for weeks. Enjoy

My Dear Don jazzy,

How are you and the left over Mavin squad?? I hope u are not in good health and sound mind. The last time u read my letter to one of your Mavin slaves (Dr Sid), you blocked me on twitter so it meant I spoke the truth – mission accomplished!!!!!

I am sure your die hard fanbase #teamdonjazzy do not know why you did not sign hit maker producer Terry G and Port-Harcourt’s finest, Duncan mighty to Mo-Hits, it was because they both tweeted your intention to sign them before you composed a tweet to announce it yourself and that was even after signing agreement papers with them and their lawyers.

My dear, you are such an egocentric and proud homosexual. Just as you turned #teamdonjazzy against D’Banj, you want to try it with Wande Coal because u have a senseless #teamdonjazzy crazed fan base who will just do as you say and take u as their omnipotent and omniscience ultimate ruler. Well done!!!

Your dumb fans don’t even know you ordered your thugs to beat Mr Princewill Ojukwu in pop night club (Saka Tinubu Victoria Island) on Friday December 21, 2012 and he almost lost his precious eyes and nose while you stood pressing your phone, that is attempted murder, You are a cold blooded killer!!

I am sure D’Banj is just smiling and sipping his hot tea knowing it will get to this. I now understand why Banga Lee sang “if u know what i know, u go like me ooo”- oyato (2013). Don Jazzy made everyone believe D’Banj was the bad egg, #teamdonjazzy too don’t know you were too scared to produce for the American market (Goodmuzik) because you thought you will flop . Everyone is asking how many hitz D’Banj have with Kanye and Co, I am now asking you how many hit tracks you produced for Good Musik because we all know you were signed on too as a producer, I thought you were Africa’s #1 producer.

Everyone now knows that you did not produce Go Low, Shizzi produced the original sample but you took the credit, why did he not rant on twitter like your big headed self? My annoyance is based on the fact that u have Wande’s private phone numbers, E-mail, house address, blackberry pin and full access to him, what will it cost u to contact him privately instead of trying to turn everyone against Wande with your hurtful tweets. I compare you to the devil, u can give any artiste instant fame with sick hit tracks but u want their life in return. May you and your walking stick burn in hell

I am not surprised Dr Sid took after you, Mr and Mrs oppressor, both of you should just get married, I am sure you will be the bride and Dr foolish will be your groom and since we both like attention, tell #teamdonjazzy to curse me on @baddestdjtimmy because I need it, maybe that will raise my already dead djing career. #teamdonjazzy say all I want is attention, YES!! that is what I want and so do you because you love controversies and you look for any slightest opportunity to trend !!

The only reason I wrote this is to let you know irrespective of your blind and hungry #teamdonjazzy fan base, you have someone who hates your guts. I fight against oppression and that’s what nbm stands for

Long Live Nigerian Music
Long Live Nigerian Producers
Long Live Nigerian Bloggers
Long Live The Impartial And Loving Public
Long Live Nbm Worldwide

Baddest DJ Timmy
@baddestdjtimmy
twitter/instagram/keek
attentionseeker!rubbish

3 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2013
i dey sell gun ooo....don j,d'banj(banga lee),wande c,dj timmi.....any gun of una choice....jst call me 08133::::8618.....and let d war begin...but rememba...dis is nigeria....we are watchin u guys
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2013
etochi11: attentionseeker!rubbish
You and Baby Jazzy are the ultimate attention seekers! Keep praising the Mavin Sinking ship until it fully capsizes with the egocentric, childish, arrogant, immature, silly baby jazzy as your deluded captain.

6 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Shadydamsel(f): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2013
All this useless attention seeker should just leave don jazzy and his crew alone because the truth still reminds that they are still good,rich, famous and celebrated than u.
Mind ur business and future @baddestdjtimmy or wat ever u call urself cuz u don't even have fans here in nigeria yet.
Go get a life and leave people making their own money alone

3 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Shadydamsel: All this useless attention seeker should just leave don jazzy and his crew alone because the truth still reminds that they are still good,rich, famous and celebrated than u.
Mind ur business and future @baddestdjtimmy or wat ever u call urself cuz u don't even have fans here in nigeria yet.
Go get a life and leave people making their own money alone
What you must know is that people hate pretenders more than anything. This Baby Jazzy and Wande Coal issue has exposed Dj as a very wicked and arrogant personality who hates other peoples progress. His false humility has been exposed and people are mad as hell for having been deceived for so long!

4 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by ganase2: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Jesus christ! I just have to comment!! This guy is so vexed up and mad @ jazzy! I feel his pain though, especially when u realise it as an insider like me, how deep seated ego, selfishness, fake-ness this jazzy of a guy has! God has given u the mad skills to be an hitmaker as well an opportunity to have worked with one of African's biggest superstar and entertainers, what more do u want? U that used to be rear "follow come" keyboardist on the band of fuji/juju artiste before Dbanj impressed it on ur insecured soul to move to nigeria and then u hit goldmine...now threatening a small boy wande coal u that could end his career with a phone call...who the heck are u? Sharing recharge card among hungry twitter fans to buy fake philanthropist and humility! As a corporate person and entertainment business person, I forsee "brand calamity" for IDJA if u don't amend ur ways. Like u know well, corporate ppl are watching this events with keen interest (for the olodos who will argue blindly, how come two days later after jazzy's twitter rants, WC signed with glo, of course after months of discussions....MORAL: Jazzy's twitter rants couldn't stop WC's sunshine as they could cancel his deal anymoment prior!)

7 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Sorry @baddestdjtimmy I won't follow you on twitter tongue tongue tongue tongue #attention seeker alert! grin

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by linda20: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
homesteady: Sorry @baddestdjtimmy I won't follow you on twitter tongue tongue tongue tongue #attention seeker alert! grin
Now we know Don Jazzy for who he really is.............. an arrogant mo*******ker!

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by homesteady(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2013
linda20:
Now we know Don Jazzy for who he really is.............. an arrogant mo*******ker!

Your opinion!

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by linda20: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2013
homesteady:

Your opinion!
Had much respect for you before now. Are you among the recharge card recipients or sheepish followers?

6 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by IAMBREEZY: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2013
I agree without demur.

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by homesteady(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2013
linda20: Had much respect for you before now. Are you among the recharge card recipients or sheepish followers?

No! I don't even follow him on twitter!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Dannylux: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
What you must know is that people hate pretenders more than anything. This Baby Jazzy and Wande Coal issue has exposed Dj as a very wicked and arrogant personality who hates other peoples progress. His false humility has been exposed and people are mad as hell for having been deceived for so long!

This is where you did say something!!

Nevertheless, his talent as a good producer is real.

3 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Dannylux: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2013
homesteady:

No! I don't even follow him on twitter!

follow him, He follows back grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by otipoju(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2013
From Mavin to Glo- which is the bigger brand.One exit is an entry into another place.Surely God is God that does not share his glory with anyone.

To think that someone bragged that he was capable of ruining someone else's carreer with just one phone call.

Oya nau Don jazzy go follow Adenuga tackle... Those ones no dey talk sey dem go slap you, na twinkle twinkle little stars u go see to confirm sey u don collect slap.

Don Jazzy I am not absolving Wande of any blame in the whole matter but for someone whom you worked closely with for over ten years, recording so many hits, Wande deserved a call from you first to hear his own side of the story before your going to announce to the whole world that he is a thief...

Do you have any idea of the severe damage that you would have done to his carreer while you are no saint yourself except you can show to the whole world the written permission that you got from the copyright owners to title your song "Oliver Twist" after the title of the novel by Charles Dickens.

I hope some day you may regain my respect but for now ure just not it at all.
And guess who are the most affected by the Month hits break up? - it is we your fans.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

6 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
I started hating on this dude when he turned Nigerians against d banj. Just because of his cowardice. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Kingblingz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
The truth is even if we decide 2 insult n judge Don jazzy d fact still remain dat we wouldn't know d actual cause of d split mayb Wande stole d song as alleged by Don jazzy mayb he didn't 4 d fact dat some silly Shizzi producer. came n said anoda didn't gve anybdy d ryt 2 judge....@op if u like u can decide 2 write thousands of open letters to Don jazzy buh dat won't break him nor make him,,d walking stick u r asking him 2 go wit n burn 2 hell if sold can feed you 4 1wk or more...DON JAZZY still remaineth one of Africa's best Producer,so bro go get a life Scavenger!!!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Vivly(f): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Despite your anger at Don jazzy, You should not absolve Wande coal of the alleged crime just to drive home your anger towards him. He is also human. Don't you think he felt real disappointed when Wande coal left Marvin? To him, it might suck for one to start his career under your guidance only to leave when he has made his name.
Lets assume Wande coal stole that song, what would a private message change? The whole world will just assume the song belongs to Wande coal and Don jazzy would be the sore loser.
My point is, Don jazzy is also human. Disappointment drives people to do things. Why not blame Wande coal for stealing a song for his new label?

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by linda20: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: i always knew u were stu.pid, but i never knew twaz dis serious.. AKPA AMU
King_blingz: The truth is even if we decide 2 insult n judge Don jazzy d fact still remain dat we wouldn't know d actual cause of d split mayb Wande stole d song as alleged by Don jazzy mayb he didn't 4 d fact dat some silly Shizzi producer. came n said anoda didn't gve anybdy d ryt 2 judge....@op if u like u can decide 2 write thousands of open letters to Don jazzy buh dat won't break him nor make him,,d walking stick u r asking him 2 go wit n burn 2 hell if sold can feed you 4 1wk or more...DON JAZZY still remaineth one of Africa's best Producer,so bro go get a life Scavenger!!!
Please stop embarrassing yourselves! Don Jazzys fake humility has been exposed! Except you are trying to justify the free recharge cards you have been collecting from him on Twitter or you are a sheepish follower!

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by AbuMikey(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2013

Someone help me pass one bottle of Chilled Heineken to this DJ abeg!! cheesy

He spoke the ugly truth cool

3 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Funny things are funny. undecided
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
angry
Austeenx: Funny things are funny. undecided

2 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
linda20:

Please stop embarrassing yourselves! Don Jazzys fake humility has been exposed! Except you are trying to justify the free recharge cards you have been collecting from him on Twitter or you are a sheepish follower!
never you in your life quote me again..unless i give u Permission to...
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by linda20: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: never you in your life quote me again..unless i give u Permission to...

Very predictable like Don jazzy. No fun....Next plzzzz

5 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by icebebe(f): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
etochi11: attentionseeker!rubbish
i undastnd wer u'r comim frm( donjazzy family).

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
linda20:

Very predictable like Don jazzy. No fun....Next plzzzz
deejay_harry1: STUP.ID THREAD

unfollowed.... angry

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Donjazzy12(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: i undastnd wer u'r comim frm( donjazzy family).

grin

Great babe will love to meet!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oghos1: Oghos1

ARE YOU A MOTHE.R FUC.KER??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World / “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos / Jeta Amata Is Dating Spartacus Actress Viva Bianca After Splitting From Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.