Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? (478 Views)

It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! / Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? by ukamkelvin: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2013
CONFUSED FOLKS
C-O-N-F-U-S-E-D!
Rebel PDP Governors Replies APC Leaders.
from Favour B. Afolabi, Abuja.
1. APC to Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi: "Cross
over to APC"
His response to APC: "I will consult with
Jonathan and decide."
2. APC to Babangida Aliyu: "Cross over to
APC"
His response to APC: "We have declared a
ceasefire, we are still consulting with
Jonathan, we will let you know if that
doesn't work."
3. APC to Lamido: "Cross over to APC"
His response to APC: "I will not leave the
PDP."
4. APC to Wammako: "Cross over to APC"
His response to APC: "We built the PDP, we
can't leave for Tukur."
A tree has Never made a forest, this is the
fear of the rebel governors over leaving the
PDP Family -

Re: Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2013
You are a kindergarten in politics....that is the only explanation for your post.

The most potent weapon in politics...just like in war is the element of surprise.

Just keep watching the bizarre game of mouse and cat games the nPDP and PDP are playing.
Re: Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? by ckkris: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2013
No PDP governor can endure the DICTATORSHIP of Tinubu & Buhari combined. Thats too much for a Nigerian.
Re: Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
And why is Wike and Bipi confused too?
Re: Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? by fowowe411: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Seriously op you just spoke my mind.it is a known fact that the G-7 governors especially Amaechi is very confuse on where to ply his trade.Jonathan knows this,that was why he dared him to joined APC.

But I personally think if he should defect before 2015 he will regret it
Re: Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? by Kajiang02(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2013
ilugunboy: You are a kindergarten in politics....that is the only explanation for your post.

The most potent weapon in politics...just like in war is the element of surprise.

Just keep watching the bizarre game of mouse and cat games the nPDP and PDP are playing.

You do have a Point though. Recall some of these persons might eventually become irrelevant if a better approach isn't employed towards the defection to opposition.
By and large, we go dey siddon look. But I see majority of them remaining. They would wanna fight more on some level of personal Interests and recognition. I pity Amaechi more though, amongst them all.
Re: Y Re The Rebel Governors Confused ? by Biodup: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Kwara governor come and join apc our destiny lies in the hand of bukola saraki

(1) (Reply)

Syrian MP Kidnapped,Executed By Jihadists. / Is President Obama Purging The military Of Dissenters? / Five Mistakes To Avoid At Your Year-end Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.