Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? (5849 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by gbolakpine(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Imagine you took a night bus to travel a long distance by public transport, sitting at the front seat of the bus, you mistakenly looked to the back seat only to see two unknown people fingering themselves and having sexual intercourse while you all are traveling. What will you do as an individual?

Looking at the people having sex on the same bus with you, you discovered they are total strangers, would you pick up a stick to beat them up or will you just stand and enjoy the view? What exactly will be your next line of action?

http://kongegist..com/2013/11/question-of-day-sex-in-public-transport.html

1 Like

Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by werepeLeri: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
i will first find u and crush your head with a stone.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
is dat even possible?? Having sex in a moving vehicle with other passengers in?? Op abeg you need this

Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by gbolakpine(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
booqee: is dat even possible?? Having sex in a moving vehicle with other passengers in?? Op abeg you need this

If u read today's punch, u would av discovered it is very possible... Also if u read todays' punch newspaper u wuld av seen testimonies of Pple like u testifying abt d act! Though dis happens in night buses traveling on a long distance journey!

2 Likes

Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by tintingz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sexx with someone you just met for the first time a stranger in public? Bad!! bad!! bad!!! undecided
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shet
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Iceman296: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Rubbish. Only Irresponsible Adults Indulge in Such Act!
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
gbolakpine:

If u read today's punch, u would av discovered it is very possible... Also if u read todays' punch newspaper u wuld av seen testimonies of Pple like u testifying abt d act! Though dis happens in night buses traveling on a long distance journey!

Never believe anything you read on paper

Most are made up stories to sell their papers.
Just like 98% of what you read here are made up
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by ignis: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
How on earth is that possible?
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
No wonder hiv/aids is spreading like fire. Immediate gratification of s3xual pleasure has taken over many peoples brains.smh
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kilo big deal? Think dey on location nd d cast has been made...All I need do is 2 use my sophisticated phone n record d act,after which I can upload on Youtube / google+ since dey wanna do sth 4 public consumption...Smh!
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Valon4ego(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Those claiming to have witnessed such must be referring to Japanese indecent films that they've watched
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hahaha. Op you just reminded me of something that happened when I was 16.
I was on my way to UNICAL to write Post-Ume because my dad really wanted me to school in my state. I went alone ofcourse and it was the first time I will be travelling alone. I took Calculux. As at that time it was very expensive, comfortable and AC tight. As fate will have it, many of the passengers stopped at Onitsha leaving just four of us in the bus. One igbo chief, a unical girl who was on her way back to school from Ghana, me and another guy.

Those who are familiar with Calabar know its is very far to Calabar from Lagos. It was already dark outside and the bus was cold. The chief started to talk to the girl who in turn was responding. Before I knew it, they had taken up the back seat. I was like ewoooo. They girl was already on the chief's lap.

The other guy started to talk to me and when I was proving stubborn, he started telling me about how the other girl was already with the chief and how it was just for fun. The girl also chipped in and told me to relax and have fun. I couldn't believe it. The driver all this while was hearing our conversation and was looking through his mirror and smiling. At this time, the guy had moved to my seat and was still trying to cajole me. Chief had already started humping at the back. My mother chose that fateful time to call me and ask where I was. She started questioning me about how many men were in the vehicle and asked me to be careful. (My mum has a very strong spirit). That was how I left the guy on that seat and moved to another one. He kept telling me of how I was such a mummy's girl and if I don't know I am a big girl now and I should loosen up and have fun. We arrived Calabar at almost 12 am. The guy was so disappointed. Old chief got some action yet young fresh guy like him got nothing.

I think the chief gave her some money though..
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by Ammanda(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
S3x in public transport is very good
It prevents the spread of hiv aids and other. Stds.
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by tintingz(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Choicegirl: Hahaha. Op you just reminded me of something that happened when I was 16.
I was on my way to UNICAL to write Post-Ume because my dad really wanted me to school in my state. I went alone ofcourse and it was the first time I will be travelling alone. I took Calculux. As at that time it was very expensive, comfortable and AC tight. As fate will have it, many of the passengers stopped at Onitsha leaving just four of us in the bus. One igbo chief, a unical girl who was on her way back to school from Ghana, me and another guy.

Those who are familiar with Calabar know its is very far to Calabar from Lagos. It was already dark outside and the bus was cold. The chief started to talk to the girl who in turn was responding. Before I knew it, they had taken up the back seat. I was like ewoooo. They girl was already on the chief's lap.

The other guy started to talk to me and when I was proving stubborn, he started telling me about how the other girl was already with the chief and how it was just for fun. The girl also chipped in and told me to relax and have fun. I couldn't believe it. The driver all this while was hearing our conversation and was looking through his mirror and smiling. At this time, the guy had moved to my seat and was still trying to cajole me. Chief had already started humping at the back. My mother chose that fateful time to call me and ask where I was. She started questioning me about how many men were in the vehicle and asked me to be careful. (My mum has a very strong spirit). That was how I left the guy on that seat and moved to another one. He kept telling me of how I was such a mummy's girl and if I don't know I am a big girl now and I should loosen up and have fun. We arrived Calabar at almost 12 am. The guy was so disappointed. Old chief got some action yet young fresh guy like him got nothing.

I think the chief gave her some money though..
Money talks...the girl most be a runs girl grin
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by dkronicle(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its abnormal buh some pple sees it as an opportunity too... Thank ᅫGod for hi.iv, i for don join d train.
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by chimerase2: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Op too much of chinese Xvideos is not good for ua health
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by chegx(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
kulyie: No wonder hiv/aids is spreading like fire. Immediate gratification of s3xual pleasure has taken over many peoples brains.smh
spreading like wild fire, cure/antidote will soon b discovered
Re: Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
gbolakpine: Imagine you took a night bus to travel a long distance by public transport, sitting at the front seat of the bus, you mistakenly looked to the back seat only to see two unknown people fingering themselves and having sexual intercourse while you all are traveling. What will you do as an individual?

Looking at the people having sex on the same bus with you, you discovered they are total strangers, would you pick up a stick to beat them up or will you just stand and enjoy the view? What exactly will be your next line of action?

http://kongegist..com/2013/11/question-of-day-sex-in-public-transport.html
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus. / I Can't Do Without S*x At Least 7 Times In A Day - Addicted Lady Confesses (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.