Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

NIGERIA Is INDISPENSABLE On The World Scene! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA Is INDISPENSABLE On The World Scene! (522 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA Is INDISPENSABLE On The World Scene! by Jordanmusa(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
NIGERIA the BELOVED!

With my right hand lifted up,and the left on my chest, I pledge my loyalty to you!

Nigeria is totally indispensable on the world scene. Some unpatriotic people will want to list out the nasty side of us. As much as Nigeria is known for the BAD, so also are we known for our GOOD!

In a little while Nigeria will be the toast of all nations. This piece has nothing to do with futuristic optimism or the fact that the eaglets won the youth championship(it's part of it though) , we are simply GREAT, though bedevilled with too many WOES, our GREATNESS is never dimmed! So all you naija HATERS can start displaying your MALICIOUS BROUHAHA, the FACT remains that NIGERIA is INDISPENSABLE...Bless!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Uduaghan Delta Beyond Oil Initiative. / NACA Screens 1,000 For HIV, AIDS In Jos / Nasir El-rufai Restricted To His Hotel Room during Anambra elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.