Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Break (931 Views)

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help / 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its my BIRTH DAY today and the Best Text Massage I gat was a BREAK-UP text 4rm my girl...What have I done? Why on dis Special Day?? I feel like the whold World Hates ME cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Heart Break by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Are u 4 real?
Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
don_salvy: Are u 4 real?

Meaning......
Re: Heart Break by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
timwezzb:

Meaning......
Wetin u talk na true? Abi u jz dey seek attention?
Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
don_salvy:
Wetin u talk na true? Abi u jz dey seek attention?

Am so serious about it...dis is wat happn 2 me today...

1 Like

Re: Heart Break by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
happy birthday. Or d' u want some girl 2 ruin ur dae 4 u? Jz wait till 12 midnight nd c what happenz. Maybe she'z gonna send a contradicting text 2 d 1st 1 cuz some girlz could be so nawty. Nd if u realise she actually meant it, act lyka player ( it hurtz tho) and move on. #shit happenz, life goez on.
Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
don_salvy: happy birthday. Or d' u want some girl 2 ruin ur dae 4 u? Jz wait till 12 midnight nd c what happenz. Maybe she'z gonna send a contradicting text 2 d 1st 1 cuz some girlz could be so nawty. Nd if u realise she actually meant it, act lyka player ( it hurtz tho) and move on. #shit happenz, life goez on.

But I really nd truly LOVE HER....
Re: Heart Break by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
timwezzb:

But I really nd truly LOVE HER....
Jz wait till 12 midnight. And if nothing happens, u can go ahead ask ha what happened. Hear ha reazons and react relative 2 em.
Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
don_salvy:
Jz wait till 12 midnight. And if nothing happens, u can go ahead ask ha what happened. Hear ha reazons and react relative 2 em.

Hmmmmmm OK Ooooo but I cnt help it..
Re: Heart Break by ruffhandu: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
timwezzb: Its my BIRTH DAY today and the Best Text Massage I gat was a BREAK-UP text 4rm my girl...What have I done? Why on dis Special Day?? I feel like the whold World Hates ME cry cry cry cry cry

Sorry bro. Happy birthday to u. Feel good like u are a king.
My advice to u n guys, don't invest much in gals, dey ar not worth it. Possible a richer guy just looked her side.
Concentrate on improving yourself so u can have a better life. Draw closer to your creator, He'll help u find a wife.
Happy birthday once again. Enjoy Ursef

1 Like

Re: Heart Break by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sorry. Happy birthday to you! smiley
Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
ruffhandu:

Sorry bro. Happy birthday to u. Feel good like u are a king.
My advice to u n guys, don't invest much in gals, dey ar not worth it. Possible a richer guy just looked her side
Concentrate on improving yourself so u can have a better life. Draw closer to your creator, He'll help u find a wife.
Happy birthday once again. Enjoy Ursef

Thanks guy but dis is someone I love so very much....what have I done dat most be on my day
Re: Heart Break by Stillstan(m): 4:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Life goes on bro, if she really means it..no matter how much you love her, I wouldn't advice you go back to plead with her cos this creatures are some how, once they shut their minds...its final and giving em a second chance to pity you will only hurt you the more. So focus on ur life and make out smthing good out of it also draw closer to ur creature and he will take you closer to your better half..WLLNP, happy birthday bro..njoy!
Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2013
Still_stan: Life goes on bro, if she really means it..no matter how much you love her, I wouldn't advice you go back to plead with her cos this creatures are some how, once they shut their minds...its final and giving em a second chance to pity you will only hurt you the more. So focus on ur life and make out smthing good out of it also draw closer to ur creature and he will take you closer to your better half..WLLNP, happy birthday bro..njoy!

Thanks bro but I really dnt want 2 lose HER nd she knw hw I feel abt her nd the LOVE I have 4 Her and the worse pat of it is dat I call her bt she refuse 2 pick my calls............
Re: Heart Break by osykull22(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2013
if u like ur self don't think of going back to her cos u wnt like what will happen. to u next I promise u cos this creatures only think one way

2 Likes

Re: Heart Break by dahmie2013: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Sorry dear, it was deliberate, but all d same Happy Birthday. Trust Nairalanders not to break ur heart. wink

1 Like

Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks guys Hope I cn Handle it coz I jst cn think of anything then HER and the LOVE we share...
Re: Heart Break by chunny01(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2013
U suppose dey happy na, dat a big surprise u can never 4get in ur life
Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
chunny01: U suppose dey happy na, dat a big surprise u can never 4get in ur life

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not funny
Re: Heart Break by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2013
Life goes on...delete ha info and everyfn abt ha coz seeing em 'll hurt u more. HBD. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Heart Break by timwezzb(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2013
don_salvy: Life goes on...delete ha info and everyfn abt ha coz seeing em 'll hurt u more. HBD. Be strong.

Thanks but u knw its not dat Easy?

(1) (Reply)

Should A Woman Marry For Love Or Money? / Help Me Advice My Friend / The Way You Reply Your Father Could Really Tell The Kind Of Man He Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.