Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? (2545 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Brownville007: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Good morning, All. I need your advice and I would make it brief. No hiding of moniker or pretending it's for a friend. Insults can also help in making the right decision. Met her in May when she needed the National ID card with her family. After helping out the little way I could I totally forgot about her. Fast forward to September, all of a sudden we started talking and we so free with each other and click that mere hearing us talk over the phone you would think we have been dating for ages. By then, I have started developing feelings for her. From her I got to know the boyfriend broke up with her even before we started talking. Finally, early October I asked her out on the eve she would return back to school (Unilorin) and she simply say yes cos the feeling was mutual and I could see love in the air. Everything was sweet and we talk on phone daily. By 20th of October I had to travel to Abuja for my two weeks break and on arriving, I called her but she sounded so strange with no warmth at all. She even said she is with her boyfriend. I never counted it as anything cos she do tell me about guys disturbing her. I confronted her the next day and she said she was sorry that she meant playing a trick on me that it's just some of her friends that were around. From then on, everything began to spiral down hill, she wouldn't call. It's even worst now, that I returned back to Ibadan, even when I call she wouldn't pick or even flash back later as a benefit of the doubt that she was busy or not opportune to pick. From all indication, it's just a month we started dating, and I just can't get what it's going on again. Is it that she used me to get over her ex heartbreak or she is still seething cos of the way I spoke to her earlier. I would be starting the last two weeks of my leave on Monday. Is it ideal to go see her in ilorin and know what's going on or just to pretend nothing is wrong till she comes home for Xmas. This is my first relationship, cos of my childhood trauma I never really flow with girls and it's affecting me till now. Am not an emotional person except when it involves a girl I like. I just want to give a little background about me. Please constructive criticism involves insult but I would sincerely appreciate critical advice as its beginning to affect my work rate. I appreciate you all. Lastly, we both live in Ibadan but she schools at UNILORIN.
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2015
OP, I will get back to you on this one.

PS: Posters Below me, Please Be Useful angry.
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by CaroLyner(f): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2015
My piece of advice to you is one that is really
difficult to take. And it consists of such a
corny three words that you’ll probably dismiss
it out of hand. But here goes. Play it cool.
However fond you are of her, it’s not an
unnatural way to behave.
Look, she’s dropped you like a hot brick – why should you, when
she gets in touch, be so quick to respond?
You’ve been hurt.
Do you want to get hurt
again? Keep your distance.
you deserve better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by jeffizy(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Your first relationship you said?

Then , I must welcome you to the complicated episodes of ‘boy meets girl'.

To your question, she used you for a rebound
...To get even with the ex.

Sorry, that's just the reality.

What you do is try to ignore her too. If she has you in heart, she will come back to you.
But if not, sorry, your call credit will be enough to call other friends.

N.B
You will still meet cold hearts out there. It's a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2015
I don't know what to say to you, except that people suck but you need to get a grip on yourself. How can you let a mere relationship issue affect the quality of your work? Please learn to compartmentalize. It's not worth putting your livelihood at risk because of a girl. Are you kidding me? Man up!

3 Likes

Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by eleko1: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2015
dnt let anybody play u/waste ur time in the name of love..She's a typical C way dispenser. Hot and cold.Leave her
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Utchgirl(f): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grin

Why are u shining ur teeth ?
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Yeah move on bro. Relationships these days ain't worth shit. Focus on other stuffs emotions will only draw you back nothing like love in todays world. Everybody is confused and not trustworthy in relationships today
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Op sorry abt everything..... Bt I don't think yu av any business with dah bae any longer,u called her and she told yu those trash and yu still wanna talk.I understand aw u feel,u knw all the "I love u,I can't live without you" just suddenly disappeared.

Don't go to her sch,chill till comes home and u guys can talk bt I want yu to knw dah dat bae wasn't really into yu and she is done with whatever u guys ad dat u call a relationship. Sorry
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by nikz(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2015
I would say forget about her and look ahead of u. There's someone waiting for u out there it's obvious she isn't into u n she is still in school so guy wake up!
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by ashatoda: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2015
hi bros, my advise is dat u simply try all within ur ability to forget her. Move on wit ur lyf. Face ur work nd wen its right go for another lady. Wat i can assure u is dat she is coming back dnt wait till then cos if u wait she will see u as a wowo person. No just waste time abt her issue.
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2015
And no poking She indeed used you, sorry
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2015
you just need to move on.
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by ClassCaptain(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2015
Awon Omo Unilorin Yen o se trust !! lemme help u investigate her grin.

But boss really,it ain't worth .
.Anything that can be discussed amicably on phone..what if u come to Ilorin and she disgraces u out of her abode ??
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Brownville007: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks so far for the advice. One thing that is sure now, as most of you have said. I am not going to ilorin.
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Omotayor123(f): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2015
OP, abeg clarify something... Did you personally ask her to date you or you just assumed you guys are already dating because you have a nice time together
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Errrm... This's how it really feels like being an amature in the relationship world. You'll get ovar dss n many more to cum dont worie...

The next speaker has something to say too, so pls pay attention ... Drops mic n bounces off gingerly grin
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Even Oshiomold would find this a hard one to answer
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Sorry eh... Ndo
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Brownville007: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP, abeg clarify something... Did you personally ask her to date you or you just assumed you guys are already dating because you have a nice time together
Not an assumption. I asked her and she agreed.
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by missmary(f): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Ehyah... She's Building her CGPA... Teephar come and See

1 Like

Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
She won't give you the love you deserve, not
for a long time.
If it's meant to be, she'll come
to you, tell you that she messed up--that you
were the right one for her all along. However,
this could take months, even years. Don't wait. Go out: live.
Life is too short to hang
around, waiting for someone else to
notice you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Spicylate(f): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2015
I wouldn't bother about her..
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Brownville007: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Am glad most of the comments are coming from the ladies.
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2015
@op.... u have d best advice up there.... man up.... I don't let girls get in 2 my brain till i'm ready 4 marriage... I can like u, play with u but I maintain my principles which can't b violated.... they are bitches but still d good ones out there... I dnt waste my time on anyone, coz there are pple ready 2 do anything 4 u even at d 1st meeting...
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Omotayor123(f): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Brownville007:
Not an assumption. I asked her and she agreed.
Oh... She's not into it then. Abeg free the babe. God will heal your heart!
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by CaroLyner(f): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Oh... She's not into it then. Abeg free the babe. God will heal your heart!
Amen cheesy
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Omotayor123(f): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
CaroLyner:
Amen cheesy
Should I take you as OP solution tongue
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by coolbreeze44: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2015
About a month ago I was exactly in your shoes but now I am better. Of course I ran to Nairaland to seek for advice and I got help from some useful comments. This is a link to my thread on nairaland, it may help you. https://www.nairaland.com/2644648/please-she-wants-us-stop
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by CaroLyner(f): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Should I take you as OP solution tongue
you are better suited for that position cheesy
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Unstable chics everywhere these days undecided
Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by Omotayor123(f): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2015
CaroLyner:
you are better suited for that position cheesy
But I am already Marriage grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? / Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands / Check out the awkward place a guy took a pose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.