Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? (8046 Views)

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: yes! grin how did u knw?
I didn't know ooo. I just watch how you dey yab am everywhere. Why you no just take your chance and toast her. Maybe she secretly fancy you too. grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Laja Laba: Whats the one saying?
Bro,work on your English and your sense of humor,then I promise you that you would understand what that mallam is saying. angry
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123: Nigerians undecided undecided undecided
And you're one of them. Are you not? undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Like seriously, I just want to knock some sense into their heads. Its embarrassing.
Sure,you can knock some sense into them. The village mentality they have grown up with is what is making them behave that way. grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: I didn't know ooo. I just watch how you dey yab am everywhere. Why you no just take your chance and toast her. Maybe she secretly fancy you too. grin
sarcasm bro... fancy my yansh, i 4bid bad thing..
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: Make una no make me vex, i am jst cming frm church. Lord pls 4give me
grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: sarcasm bro... fancy my yansh, i 4bid bad thing..
But she fit make a good wifey material na. grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Cestmoi1(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
I wear it once in a while,doesn't mean I'm irresponsible.I do gold and I find it sexy on my ankle. cool wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:
I wear it once in a while,doesn't mean I'm irresponsible.I do gold and I find it sexy on my ankle.
Correct! Happening babe kiss
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:
I wear it once in a while,doesn't mean I'm irresponsible.I do gold and I find it sexy on my ankle. cool wink

Alleluia ! grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Cestmoi1(f): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct! Happening babe kiss
smiley wink
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannylux: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by bumzel89(f): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
I really love wearing it. I can rock gold or silver, whichever. I can't pierce any part of my body or tatoo any part, chain leg I can rock wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by mazizitonene(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hmm...e dey do me sumhaw 4 eye...
#just don't fancy it tho
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: I didn't see any pinshure. Why are you being stingy with your pinshures like this? sad undecided
Call again later... User busy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Afternoon. Shey you don sedd Idowuogbo's full pinshure before? lipsrsealed
nope, i haven't!
Why?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by crackhaus: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Sure,you can knock some sense into them. The village mentality they have grown up with is what is making them behave that way. grin
Sarcasm undecided

But forget that talk jor!
Where did wearing jewellery on one's ankle originate from in Nigeria?

I go tell you!

It's from those beautiful single female traditional dancers in festivals like; New yam festival, Igwe' festival, virginity festival, ogbanje festival, and most recently lesbian/bi-sexxual festival etc.

Where do most of these festivals happen?

I go tell you!

They happen in the village, bush or caves etc.

#nooffense #toall #involved #onceagain grin grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: don't tell me you do use it?
I use it only when I'm on shorts, mini dresses or at the pool
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: I use it only when I'm on shorts, mini dresses or at the pool
let me see the picture of when you are in shorts, mini dress and pool!
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannylux: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: let me see the picture of when you are in shorts, mini dress and pool!

We're waiting..
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by ogeoflyf(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
@topic, I like it on people's ankle but I cnt wear one.. only the eyes of people alone wld make the anklet this disappear cheesy. I cnt oo.
And my dad doesn't like it either.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:
unbelievable!
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: let me see the picture of when you are in shorts, mini dress and pool!
? Seriously? I can only post a cut out of the pic
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: ? Seriously? I can only post a cut out of the pic
Oya cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: ? Seriously? I can only post a cut out of the pic
i don't want cut out o. I want the full pic o!
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oya cheesy
no, we no gree. She fit go snap another person leg. And how are we gonna know if the leg is hers?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannylux: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: no, we no gree. She fit go snap another person leg. And how are we gonna know if the leg is hers?

lol, bros easy. Half bread is better than no bread grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: no, we no gree. She fit go snap another person leg. And how are we gonna know if the leg is hers?
You dey craze. I go leave my fine leg go dey find who go allow me snap im leg cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: unbelievable!
Believable! I've used a pic showing my anklet on my ankle as profile pic before here on nl,ask kslib.I like it.....So,what made you say 'unbelievable'?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lolz... Oga, at all at all na hin bad pass. grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: You dey craze. I go leave my fine leg go dey find who go allow me snap im leg cheesy
Lmao! Oya na grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:

Believable! I've used a pic showing my anklet on my ankle as profile pic before here on nl,ask kslib.I like it.....So,what made you say 'unbelievable'?
i wan marry u nw. i wan make enough money make i come marry grin , Why would u be wearing it? It's nt nice. i dn't knw sha, maybe it's the kind girls i hv seen it on, they made me hate it.. Can i see the pic? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout These New Realistic Life-like Sex Dolls making waves in spain / Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse / What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.