Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? (8027 Views)

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by JuicyGee(f): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
??
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by luvablesam(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Not cool...I c it as trying too hard to be fashionable or seek atention... others might c it diff ...some say its demonic or occultic

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
I see them as olosho.

Women and fashions!
Na how person go tie rope for leg when person no be fowl wey dem just buy and hawk?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
It looks cool only on nice legs
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Nomski0(f): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
I see it as irresponsible.undecided
#my opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by abdulslutsky(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tolexander: I see them as olosho

Is that the way u see

TOLEXANDRA
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
I see them as local village girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
I see them as Ogbanje,witches! Why the f.uck with you put a jewellery on your ankle? What rubbish? You could as well put one in your assshole! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
What is wrong with it ? My mum wears it. embarassed grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannylux: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
I see them as dancers grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
I love it! cheesy

I don't do silver or gold anymore... I do beads.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
adaobi123: What is wrong with it ? My mum wears it. embarassed grin
Funky mama! grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by homesteady(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
I like it! I find it kinda sexy wink smiley cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vivly: .
Tolexander: .
These couple are cute together. Mehn! You just got to see them on their wedding day.

#runs out of thread. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: I see them as Ogbanje,witches! Why the f.uck with you put a jewellery on your ankle? What rubbish? You could as well put one in you assshole! angry
Ode! undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
meeenn.. what about waist beads!!! yepa.. the thing will just be rolling and rolling and rolling.. she ke she ke, pa pa pa, pa pa
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ode! undecided
tongue How parole? grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by homesteady(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
bennyraz: meeenn.. what about waist beads!!! yepa.. the thing will just be rolling and rolling and rolling.. she ke she ke, pa pa pa, pa pa
I hate that stuff! angry angry
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
bennyraz: meeenn.. what about waist beads!!! yepa.. the thing will just be rolling and rolling and rolling.. she ke she ke, pa pa pa, pa pa
Lmao! O ti sign!
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: tongue How parole? grin
angry angry
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
homesteady:
I hate that stuff! angry angry
my broda u cannot understand.. grin u do do do, na u go tire na
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
According to legend, it is said that if you bleep a girl with beads and you dump her, you will forever be impotent..
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! O ti sign!
ahhhhhh.. je je la ye o grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
angry angry
Goodnight or Goodmorning. grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Goodnight or Goodmorning. grin
Goodbye
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: I love it! cheesy

I don't do silver or gold anymore... I do beads.
Wait, You wear beads on your ankle?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
na girl ask this question sha.. @Juicygee.. do u have rings on ur tongue? meen, tease me baby, tease me baby wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
abdulslutsky:

Is that the way u see

TOLEXANDRA

She doesn't do ankle bracelets
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vivly: Wait, You wear beads on your ankle?
Yep! Tiny crystals
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! Tiny crystals
I for fear. I thought you meant those brown or multicoloured native beads
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vivly: I for fear. I thought you meant those brown or multicoloured native beads
Haba! No oo! I'm picky with my beads... I rock the extremely tiny and sleek looking ones.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
^^^ A village girl will always be a village girl.. No matter how you package moi moi, it will still smell like akara when you shi*t

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality / Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! / Is This Cute Or Trashy? Please Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.