Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. (9532 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: the guy has given his reasons why he thinks the catholic members are in danger and u are here babbling. That he left is indeed enough reason for u to leave that idolatrous place u called a church.
Ukuts, Relax
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
woky: staunch catholic my foot

your story reminds me of one Charles Russel who tried to convert an atheist to christianity but ended up being converted instead..
if i were u, i would take that advice.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: if i were u, i would take that advice.
what advice??
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by oma19(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Do u have a reason for writing these thing or u felt that because is being introduce by men than it will lead catholic to hell. And here I was thinking they was only one judge in d whole world.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Acidosis(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Radoillo: So lets say i am a Catholic. Lived a good life; showed love to my fellow man; then I died.

So you are saying, God will look me in the face and say, " Hey, Rado, you were a decent guy, but because you believed there was a purgatory and there isnt; because you believed Mary is an intercessor and she isn't; because you attended mass daily, and its hogwash; because you used candles in worship, and that's nonsense; because you believed a certain monk who died hundred years ago is now a saint and is here in heaven praying for you... because you believed these things, i'm sending you to hell"... Is that the kind of God you believe in, OP?

You really think God cares about the 'embellishments' we call dogma and doctrine? You really think they will form a basis for judgement on That Day? Human beings amuse me the way they chase after little inconsequential things and ignore the Big Picture.

You are not even a Christian, yet you gained the highest number of "likes", probably from your co-kingdom deceivers.

.. where do I start¿ ...your ignorance is too big to be corrected.

May be I should start by telling you to read the most populous verse in the world

John 3: 16 smiley
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: the guy has given his reasons why he thinks the catholic members are in danger and u are here babbling. That he left is indeed enough reason for u to leave that idolatrous place u called a church.
I dont know why but each time i see your post, all i feel for you is pity.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sal C: I dont know why but each time i see your post, all i feel for you is pity.

May God help us

helping him out won't be a bad ideagrin
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sal C: I dont know why but each time i see your post, all i feel for you is pity.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2013

May God help us
the reverse is the case instead. Seriously, u people need to repent.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
woky: what advice??
to forsake idolatry and human traditions and follow Jesus.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: the reverse is the case instead. Seriously, u people need to repent.
I hope you take this advice of yours

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by emmyskies(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: Those who left the protestant churches for the catholic church are saying similar things to the protestants. That you left is not enough reason for us to leave as well. You have your choice to make we have ours.
Salvation is personal bro.
Of course salvation is personal, that does not mean one should join denomination that contradicts the word of GOD. I know how you guys feel, I was once like this. But theres one thing I love about myself-ACCEPTING THE TRUTH. the truth is bitter and hard to accept, but this is eternity we are talking about. I dont want to gamble with it, so I changed. If anyone loose heaven, its gone and gone FOREVER. there'll be no time to come back to this word and make amends. The time is now, while your still alive. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by emmyskies(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: Those who left the protestant churches for the catholic church are saying similar things to the protestants. That you left is not enough reason for us to leave as well. You have your choice to make we have ours.
Salvation is personal bro.
Of course salvation is personal, that does not mean one should join denomination that contradicts the word of GOD. I know how you guys feel, I was once like this. But theres one thing I love about myself-ACCEPTING THE TRUTH. the truth is bitter and hard to accept, but this is eternity we are talking about. I dont want to gamble with it, so I changed. If anyone loose heaven, its gone and gone FOREVER. there'll be no time to come back to this word and make amends. The time is now, while your still alive... GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies:
Of course salvation is personal, that does not mean one should join denomination that contradicts the word of GOD. I know how you guys feel, I was once like this. But theres one thing I love about myself-ACCEPTING THE TRUTH. the truth is bitter and hard to accept, but this is eternity we are talking about. I dont want to gamble with it, so I changed. If anyone loose heaven, its gone and gone FOREVER. there'll be no time to come back to this word and make amends. The time is now, while your still alive... GOD BLESS YOU
Accepting what you consider the truth made you leave for others accepting what they consider the truth made them return to the church so how can you tell me that only the one you consider truth is right. Isn't it funny

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies:
I read a book written by paul whitcomb who for the first 32 years of his life was a protestant and detest everything catholic, the day he stated studying the bible seeking for answers to many question was the day he unknowingly started his journey to the catholic church. Every answer to his numerous questions point him to the catholic church and after years of careful consideration, he told himself the truth and from a protestant minister, he gladly became a catholic lay faithful.

So it your salvation go about it the way you want.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by emmyskies(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: Accepting what you consider the truth made you leave for others accepting what they consider the truth made them return to the church so how can you tell me that only the one you consider truth is right. Isn't it funny
Do you know how international demons stood on the way of Moses when he died? Despite the fact that he was righteous(save for his temper that caused him to strive his rod twice and taking glory for himself-of which GOD punished him) and deserved heaven. Thats how there are principalities and powers that stand in ones way after death, and they must prevail over a soul if theres anything the person did on earth that contradicts the word of GOD. bro, im not talking about people leaving a church or people joining a church. Thats not a critera. According to ephesians 5:27, is the church a glorious church without blemish? Does it contradicts the Bible? NO INIQUITY OR ANYTHING THAT DEFILE SHALL ENTER HEAVEN(Revelation 21:27)
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by emmyskies(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C:
I read a book written by paul whitcomb who for the first 32 years of his life was a protestant and detest everything catholic, the day he stated studying the bible seeking for answers to many question was the day he unknowingly started his journey to the catholic church. Every answer to his numerous questions point him to the catholic church and after years of careful consideration, he told himself the truth and from a protestant minister, he gladly became a catholic lay faithful.

So it your salvation go about it the way you want.
Forget people, forget testimonies. Go back to your Bible. You wont be judged by what people say or do, we will be judged by GOD's word, what He says we should do and do not do.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Of course salvation is personal, that does not mean one should join denomination that contradicts the word of GOD. I know how you guys feel, I was once like this. But theres one thing I love about myself-ACCEPTING THE TRUTH. the truth is bitter and hard to accept, but this is eternity we are talking about. I dont want to gamble with it, so I changed. If anyone loose heaven, its gone and gone FOREVER. there'll be no time to come back to this word and make amends. The time is now, while your still alive. GOD BLESS YOU
Pls I hate your post. Who told you that the Catholic church (which was established by Christ) contradicts the word of God? We catholics feel good being catholics and there is overflowing salvation in the Catholic church of God. A lot have left the church to test other demoninations and they later realise that there is non like this church. The blessings of God is with the church and that is why the church grows very fast. One out of every six people in the world are catholics. This is in fulfilment to the promise of God when he established the church "the gate of hell shall not prevail against this church and I will be with you until the end of time".
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by emmyskies(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2013
ijigaparadox: Of course salvation is personal, that does not mean one should join denomination that contradicts the word of GOD. I know how you guys feel, I was once like this. But theres one thing I love about myself-ACCEPTING THE TRUTH. the truth is bitter and hard to accept, but this is eternity we are talking about. I dont want to gamble with it, so I changed. If anyone loose heaven, its gone and gone FOREVER. there'll be no time to come back to this word and make amends. The time is now, while your still alive. GOD BLESS YOU
Pls I hate your post. Who told you that the Catholic church (which was established by Christ) contradicts the word of God? We catholics feel good being catholics and there is overflowing salvation in the Catholic church of God. A lot have left the church to test other demoninations and they later realise that there is non like this church. The blessings of God is with the church and that is why the church grows very fast. One out of every six people in the world are catholics. This is in fulfilment to the promise of God when he established the church "the gate of hell shall not prevail against this church and I will be with you until the end of time".
You havnt read Ephesians 5:27. And you havnt read my first post. Pls read them. So if a church is doing things that GOD says we shoudnt do, such as prayer of intercession or making of images, does that mean the gate of hell wont prevail over it? Catholics have the highest population in the world, fine, but do you know how many people make heaven in a year? Without righteousness and holiness in perfection according to matthew 5:48, ye shall by no means enter the kingdom of GOD.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies:
Do you know how international demons stood on the way of Moses when he died? Despite the fact that he was righteous(save for his temper that caused him to strive his rod twice and taking glory for himself-of which GOD punished him) and deserved heaven. Thats how there are principalities and powers that stand in ones way after death, and they must prevail over a soul if theres anything the person did on earth that contradicts the word of GOD. bro, im not talking about people leaving a church or people joining a church. Thats not a critera. According to ephesians 5:27, is the church a glorious church without blemish? Does it contradicts the Bible? NO INIQUITY OR ANYTHING THAT DEFILE SHALL ENTER HEAVEN(Revelation 21:27)
If its not about church why then did you single out the catholic church in your post?

You seem to be forgetting your own word too soon

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies:
Forget people, forget testimonies. Go back to your Bible. You wont be judged by what people say or do, we will be judged by GOD's word, what He says we should do and do not do.
In otherwords all you've been saying here has no meaning or impact why then do you bother yourself?

I study the word of God and it compelled me to remain catholic.
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies:
You havnt read Ephesians 5:27. And you havnt read my first post. Pls read them. So if a church is doing things that GOD says we shoudnt do, such as prayer of intercession or making of images, does that mean the gate of hell wont prevail over it? Catholics have the highest population in the world, fine, but do you know how many people make heaven in a year? Without righteousness and holiness in perfection according to matthew 5:48, ye shall by no means enter the kingdom of GOD.
You sound like God the judge himself, please tell me how many people make heaven in a year

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
So if a church is doing things that GOD says we shoudnt do, such as prayer of intercession or making of images, does that mean the gate of hell wont prevail over it? Catholics have the highest population in the world, fine, but do you know how many people make heaven in a year? Without righteousness and holiness in perfection according to matthew 5:48, ye shall by no means enter the kingdom of GOD.
For your info, I beg you please read James 5:16. You wld understand why catholics ask the virgin Mary (Mother of God Jesus), all angels and saints of God and even you my brothers and sisters to pray for me to the Lord our God. We can intercede for one another.
Broda, there is a big difference between an image and an idol. Pls use oxford dictionary to understand. We don't worship images. They serve as an object of reflection to the true God.
Catholics have aboundant salvation. Be careful with your statement cos they may count against you for condermning the children of God. Who are you to judge for God. Matt 7:1
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by emmyskies(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2013
This is my last post on this topic. Like I said earlier, im not judging you catholics. But let him that has ear, let him hear. Read my first post carefully. GOD bless you all
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies: This is my last post on this topic. Like I said earlier, im not judging you catholics. But let him that has ear, let him hear. Read my first post carefully. GOD bless you all
Amen Bro. We are one in Christ. Both catholics and protestant may make heaven. God is the Judge and judgement is far from the comprehension of human beings for you are not even guaranteed of salvation except the grace of God can make it possible. God bless us bro

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies: This is my last post on this topic. Like I said earlier, im not judging you catholics. But let him that has ear, let him hear. Read my first post carefully. GOD bless you all
Neither am i judging you, just try and keep your view balanced when the next time you post,

God bless you too

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
SalC: Neither am i judging you, just try and keep your view balanced when the next time you post,

God bless you too
accept d truth and be save.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make Heaven Or Die Trying / Do You Really Believe In Destiny? / Pilgrimage To Badagry Where Christianity Was First Preached In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.