Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. (9563 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: no matter how you try to defend the catholic church. Catholic church is a joke.

You must be stupid!! Why did you omit it? You went ahead to paste all those ridiculos claims and dates and failed to include the only correct one.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2013
smartchoice: you've got mail Harbosede

rily??
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: so pointing out what is wrong has amounted to judging someone abi? I dnt want them to go to hell fire that was why i am talking time to do all this. It would nt do me any good seeing my brothers and sisters perish.
clown!

Read the title of this thread with ur senses intact
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: i know ur own problem. U dnt read ur bible if u do, U wouldn't have been talking this way. Ur ignorance is very obvious.

Christians like you are the reason the church is seen as a joke by some people. While Jesus was here on earth, he NEVER spent timme discussing doctrines, even though there were different sects and different doctrines during his time. His message was simple - love. He even attacked the Pharisees for being too dogmatic. Modern Christians have the problem the pharisees had. We 'kill' ourselves over dogma, forgetting the true message of Christianity.

Read your bible, the only place Christ discussed dogma was when the Sadduccees questioned him about the afterlife...And even then it was not him that brought up the topic, but the Sadducees. There were different denominations of Jews back then. We had Essenes, Sadduccees, Pharisees etc. And Jesus had one message for them all : LOVE. He didn't spend time attacking their doctrinal differences.

Don't be stupid; Christianity isn't about being stupid.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you an illiterate? If i'm wrong, tell me why i'm wrong and don't just make a blanket statement.
John 14:15:If you love me you will keep my commandments. So being born-again is just one of the steps needed for salvation,how you carry on after accepting christ matters also.So running under the guise of being born again is the only criteria needed to make heaven is incorrect.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2013
Let me help the clown to expand his list

AD325-Jesus was proclaimed God @ the council of Nicea

AD 325-Pope sylvester transfered the sabath from saturday to sunday

AD 393-The bible was compiled @ the synod of hippo,it was later ratified @ the councils of carthage in 397 and 419

AD 350 Pope Julius sets aside Dec 25 to celebrate christ's birthday

AD 1582-Pope Gregory 13th modifies the julian calender thereby creating the gregorian calender in use today!!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44: Let me help the clown to expand his list

AD 393-The bible was compiled @ the synod of hippo,it was later ratified @ the councils of carthage in 397 and 419
Making a fool of yourself...
Spend ur lifetime worshipping a man u guys call 'POPE',whatever he says u members do without even carrying out ur research,without proper consultation of the bible to know if it's scriptural.
I guess you know praying 'via' or 'thru' Mary is a terrible sin?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2013
C.Ovo:

Spend ur lifetime worshipping a man u guys call 'POPE',whatever he says u members do without even carrying out ur research,without proper consultation of the bible to know if it's scriptural.
bros pls jst one question.. Wil u go to church 2day?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Radoillo:

Listen, dude. I only gave an illustration; I'm not even Catholic.

And stop making God out to be a 'fearful' being! He's not!

There's nothing evil, about the practices u listed. Do u even know what 'evil' means? Or. You just use words anyhow without knowing their meaning? The only evil I see here is you typing malicious words about a group of people.
your post shows u are completely blind and deaf at the same time.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2013
woky: bros pls jst one question.. Wil u go to church 2day?
Yea! Why?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2013
C.Ovo:

Oloribruku even the bible you want to read was compiled by these same catholics!! You idiots also ask your crazy pastors to pray for you yet you do not want Mary to pray for us!! BTW who gave you the authourity to declare sin or holiness?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2013
C.Ovo:

Yea! Why?

Because the solenmity of Sunday was created by a 'pagan' Pope Sylvester1 in AD 325
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44: Let me help the clown to expand his list

AD 350 Pope Julius sets aside Dec 25 to celebrate christ's birthday

You tell him, man. Pentecostals and other non-Catholics have no idea how much some of their practices are based on extra-biblical traditions. They don't even know how the Bible came about. You think the Bible was let down from heaven as a complete volume.

Men (Catholic men!) sat down and decided which books and epistles and Gospels to accept into the Bible and which ones to leave out of it. You don't know why they decided that certain books should not be included in the Bible. Yet anytime an argument comes up, Pentecostals are quick to say, "Is it in the Bible?" (Same Bible Catholics compiled and edited, yea?).

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: your post shows u are completely blind and deaf at the same time.

Yes, sir! grin
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: your post shows u are completely blind and deaf at the same time.

Your post shows you have nothing upstairs as you copied and pasted thrash here without even proof reading it.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2013
C.Ovo:

Yea! Why?
good!

AD 325 Pope Sylvester transfered the sabbath day from saturday to sunday.. Cant u see dat u ar unknowingly under the authority of the catholic

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku even the bible you want to read was compiled by these same catholics!! You idiots also ask your crazy pastors to pray for you yet you do not want Mary to pray for us!! BTW who gave you the authourity to declare sin or holiness?
2Tim 3:16-17 "All scriptures are given by inspiration of God..."
So your 'pope' taught you that Catholics wrote(guess that's what u meant by 'compiled')the bible.
No wonder my catholic friends argue to the death that some books of the bible were not included and only the 'holy' priests have those books.
My friend,Flee from that church.It's for your own good
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2013
C.Ovo:

So your 'pope' taught you that Catholics wrote(guess that's what u meant by 'compiled')the bible.
No wonder my catholic friends argue to the death that some books of the bible were not included and only the 'holy' priests have those books.

Olodo who told you 1 Tim is scripture?

Ans-The catholic church @ the synod of hippo

AD1228-Cardinal Stephen Langton divided the bible into chapters
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2013
C.Ovo:

Do you even have an idea how many scriptures were written?

Let me continue with my update jare
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

Because the solenmity of Sunday was created by a 'pagan' Pope Sylvester1 in AD 325
Lol grin

dis guys no go kil me with laff
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

Your post shows you have nothing upstairs as you copied and pasted thrash here without even proof reading it.
i know u cant deny them
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by philfearon(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2013
This Thread reeks of Insults!!
@op,If you are Man enough and Godly enough as u claim to be,Drop the name of That Your Pentecostal Church here!!
But of course You wont! You are a coward,and you would rather keep ur Church anonymous and castigate others....FOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2013
Interesting, let me go to church first. I will be back 4 u guys.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2013
is the op a man....fish b.rain?

philfearon: This Thread reeks of Insults!!
@op,If you are Man enough and Godly enough as u claim to be,Drop the name of That Your Pentecostal Church here!!
But of course You wont! You are a coward,and you would rather keep ur Church anonymous and castigate others....FOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

Olodo indeed grin
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: Interesting, let me go to church first. I will be back 4 u guys.
go come..

I Relax

bt wetin b the name of ya church naa
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by philfearon(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2013
smartchoice: is the op a man....fish b.rain?

No ooo....the op is a girl!!
Fowl nyash!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2013
hmmn

philfearon:
No ooo....the op is a girl!!
Fowl nyash!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by aijaydiva(f): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2013
pendusky: @ op see them come on u! watch ur back, afam4eva dey with bottles ooh!
i never fancy the way catholics pray for mary, to me its worshing of another being which the bible strongy disagree in the ten commandment. i need clarification here if am wrng.
catholics dont worship mary. They just give honour to whom it is due. God had the power to come down straight from heaven in His Might. But he chose to use a woman as a vessel. Now tell me that woman isnt blessed. People like abraham,isaac and jacob only spoke to God directly yet they r regarded so much. But for a woman to be chosen to nuture our Lord till, that is d reason she is honoured so much. As for her being an intercessor, its believed that even after u pray to God,begging her to interceed on ur behalf could help a great deal. As for the bible basis of this belief, the story of Jesus turning water to wine is a grt example. He did what his mam told him. Even b4 he died on d cross...."son this is thy mother. Mother this thy son" was wat he told one of his disciples etc etc. Catholics hv their doctrines and dat atleast should be respected even if u dnt believ in dem. Dont we see the way most pentecostal church members almost worship their pastors

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by 99100(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2013
This is ridiculous!
D op must be high on some thing.
Laff!! Laff!! Laff!!
#A PROUD CHRISTIAN OF CATHOLIC DESCENT#

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2013
I know u people will talk nonsense before i will be back from church. It really pains me
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by ObiOkpor(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2013
de dia dey deceive ursef.In Heaven dia is nufin like church,just kip d ten commandments nd u r safe,nt u bn a sinnner nd u r in one methodist church ll save u @Op,sowie,ur tots r deceivn u,u beta go get a life bro,nd dnt view spiritual tins carnally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? / I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.