Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. (9541 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2013
C.Ovo:

In my church we don't celebrate christmas and I'm very very proud of it.

Congratulations!

In Reverend King's church, he was flogging and burning people and the members were proud of it.

In Celestial Church of Christ, they dont wear shoes to church and they are proud of it.

Muslims dont eat pork and they are proud of it.

The Babalawo in my area is proud of his practice s.

Moral of the story: your object of pride means nothing to the next man.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Rich4god(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2013
italo:

Congratulations!

In Reverend King's church, he was flogging and burning people and the members were proud of it.

In Celestial Church of Christ, they dont wear shoes to church and they are proud of it.

@italo and other catholics, plz is okay... No need argueing with pple who have already made up heir mind on what they think of catholics. No need wasting time and MB on them... Just move on and let them be.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Rich4god(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2013
C.Ovo:

In my church we don't celebrate christmas and I'm very very proud of it.
ye ye ye... And in my church, we pray with Mary and all the saints and we are proud of it. So can you just move on with your belief and let others be.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2013
italo:

Congratulations!

I'm proud of any practice that can be backed scripturally.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2013
Rich4god: ye ye ye... And in my church, we pray with Mary and all the saints and we are proud of it. So can you just move on with your belief and let others be.
Defend your practice with the scriptures before you open your mouth and say what you don't know.
1Cor 1:13 Christ is not divided,Paul was not crucified so it's useless naming churches and some events after paul.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2013
C.Ovo:

I'm proud of any practice that can be backed scripturally.

Congratulations!

Everybody backs up their practice scripturally...even Atheists...and they are all proud of their contradictory practices.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2013
italo:

Congratulations!

Everybody backs up their practice scripturally...even Atheists...and they are all proud of their contradictory practices.

Guess u didn't undstnd wat I meant by 'scriptural backing'
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2013
italo:

Congratulations!

why are u proud of what is not true
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
C.Ovo:

Guess u didn't undstnd wat I meant by 'scriptural backing'

Congratulations!

Everyone believes he understands 'scriptural backing' and the other doesn't.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: why are u proud of what is not true

Congratulations!

Everyone believes his doctrine to be true and others' untrue.

Jehovah's witnesses will ask you this same question.

Muslims will.

Atheists will.

Many other Christians will.

Moral of the story: what is true/untrue to you doesnt mean a thing to the next man.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by adsonstone: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp:
1. The daily mass-394 A.D.
2. The doctrine of purgatory(pope Gregory)-593A.D.
3. Prayers to the virgin, Queen of heaven-600A.D.
4. The first pope(Boniface 3)-610A.D.
5. Kissing of the pope's foot began in 709 A.D.
6. Temporal power of the pope declared in 750A.D.
7. Worship of images, relics and cross, this began in 788 A.D.
8. Holy water blessed by a priest-850 A.D.
9. Veneration of st. Joseph-890A.D.
10. Canonisation of dead saints(pope John the 15th)-995A.D.
11. The mass declared to be a sacrifice of christ-1050A.D.
12. Celibacy of the priesthood and nuns-1050A.D.
13. The rosary introduced by peter the Hermit in 1090A.D.
14. Selling indulgencies began in 1190A.D.
15. Doctrines of transubstantiation adopted in 1215A.D.
16. Confession of sins to human priest-1215 A.D.
17. Adoration the water(pope Honorius)-1220 A.D.
18. Interpretation of bible for laity-1229A.D.
19. Scapular declared a charm against dangers-1287A.D.
20. Communion under one kind-1414A.D.
21. Seven sacraments declared in 1439A.D.
22. Superstitions of the Ave Maria(pope sextus)-1508A.D.
23. Tradition established as infallible authority.-1545A.D.
24. Apocryphal books added to the bible in 1546A.D.
25. Infallibility of the popes-1870A.D.
26. Mary declared the mother of God, 1931A.D.
27. Assumption(translation) of the virgin Mary, 1950A.D.

Well, as Italo said, what is true to you may be untrue to others......and people are proud of what they practise.....even 'babalawos'

If Catholics believe all these to be true and God-approved, and they're proud of all these then fine, I cant label anyone as 'hell-bound' but I will not cease to pray the prayer Apostle Paul prayed in Ephesians 1:17-18 for all christians.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by damerry(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: no matter how you try to defend the catholic church. Catholic church is a joke.
And you think you have an opinion?
Listen bro, all this thrash you just posted does not affect catholic members in any way.
In the Light of the catholic world you have no opinion. Keep hating till eternity
*sneeze and wipe my nose on op's head*
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
adsonstone:

Well, as Italo said, what is true to you may be untrue to others......and people are proud of what they practise.....even 'babalawos'

If Catholics believe all these to be true and God-approved, and they're proud of all these then fine, I cant label anyone as 'hell-bound' but I will not cease to pray the prayer Apostle Paul prayed in Ephesians 1:17-18 for all christians.

20 - And not for them only do I pray, but for them also who through their word shall believe in me;21 - That they all may be one, as thou, Father, in me, and I in thee; that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.22 - And the glory which thou hast given me, I have given to them; that they may be one, as we also are one:23 - I in them, and thou in me; that they may be made perfect in one: and the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast also loved me.

That is a good prayer to start with.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Thersa: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Thersa: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Whats up with all this Catholic this, Catholic that. Cant we all live in peace and respect other people's religion? y do pple go looking for trouble. Leave the catholics alone, they did not force you to worship with them. i dont know why some pple wont rest until they mention something bad about the Catholic faith. do you ever see a Catholic create a new topic insulting other faith @op..do you even read your bible? i guess not cos if you do u will know very well not to Judge. Shame on you Ukuts gp and all those restless spirits that will not rest because of the Catholic Faith...Holy Ghost Fire!!!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by adsonstone: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
italo:
20 - And not for them only do I pray, but for them also who through their word shall believe in me;21 - That they all may be one, as thou, Father, in me, and I in thee; that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.22 - And the glory which thou hast given me, I have given to them; that they may be one, as we also are one:23 - I in them, and thou in me; that they may be made perfect in one: and the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast also loved me.

That is a good prayer to start with.

Wow! Really awesome prayer.

There's also something similar and a hint on how it can be achieved here.

14. Till we all come to the unity of the Faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

how can it be achieved?

14. That we should be no longer children, TOSSED TO AND FRO AND CARRIED ABOUT WITH EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
15. but speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the Head--CHRIST.

....the Ephesians 1:17-18 prayes aids this too.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thersa: Whats up with all this Catholic this, Catholic that. Cant we all live in peace and respect other people's religion? y do pple go looking for trouble. Leave the catholics alone, they did not force you to worship with them. i dont know why some pple wont rest until they mention something bad about the Catholic faith. do you ever see a Catholic create a new topic insulting other faith @op..do you even read your bible? i guess not cos if you do u will know very well not to Judge. Shame on you Ukuts gp and all those restless spirits that will not rest because of the Catholic Faith...Holy Ghost Fire!!!
i dnt know that u people pray holyghost fire too. But u should have ask urself how those traditions started in catholic before ranting like this. It is even possible that u dnt even know anything about ur catholic. I could sense that
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: i dnt know that u people pray holyghost fire too. But u should have ask urself how those traditions started in catholic before ranting like this. It is even possible that u dnt even know anything about ur catholic. I could sense that

Click here to see some amazing facts about popes, catholic church and the vatican.. www.nairaland.com/1507330/amazing-facts-pope-roman-catholic
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Iggirl1: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
I AM PROUD TO BE A ROMAN CATHOLIC...
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ig-girl:
I AM PROUD TO BE A ROMAN CATHOLIC...
would u be proud to go to hell
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: would u be proud to go to hell

you and your entie lineage would be the ones to end up in hell.Oloribruke ode!!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: u mean someone can practice idolatry and still enter heaven? It means anybody can stroll into heaven irrespective of whatever sin they indulged in then. If u read the scripture in my first post carefully, u wont be saying this.
Not all catholics relate with those images, you know.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
chukwudi44:

you and your entie lineage would be the ones to end up in hell.Oloribruke ode!!
u see u are mispelling because u want to curse. It shows u are a complete pagan, because this are qualities of a pagan u are displaying now. Why are u cursing me because i am telling d truth. One thing i know is that, he that curse me shall be curse and he that bless me shall be blessed. Only God will forgive u.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: u see u are mispelling because u want to curse. It shows u are a complete pagan, because this are qualities of a pagan u are displaying now. Why are u cursing me because i am telling d truth. One thing i know is that, he that curse me shall be curse and he that bless me shall be blessed. Only God will forgive u.

You are extremely stupid and not even qualified to be called a fool as your intellect is far lower than that of fools.who first started the cursing on this thread!!! Bloody slowpoke
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by philfearon(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
I just sit down dey watch,dey see how People are finally getting screwed!!
"still watching*..
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are extremely stupid and not even qualified to be called a fool as your intellect is far lower than that of fools.who first started the cursing on this thread!!! Bloody slowpoke
pagan stuff. U think i will call u names too. U got it all wrong.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
SEUN!Dem go drop nuclear bomb here o!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
adsonstone:

how can it be achieved?

14.That we should be no longer children, TOSSED TO AND FRO AND CARRIED ABOUT WITH EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,

"Christians" these days are even seeking EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE.

They keep going to and fro like sheep without shepherd.

While the Shepherd seeks for them, may they not be devoured by wolves in the wild. Amen.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
chukwudi44:

this verse of scripture is for you.

Matthew 5:22.
But i say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

You see now that u are already hell bound? But i pray that God should forgive u. For you do not know what u are doing

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^^Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned:

Ukuts has never read Luke 6:37.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by adsonstone: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
italo:

"Christians" these days are even seeking EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE.

Examples of these doctrines:

Ukuts gp:

Every Wind of doctrine eg:

1. The daily mass-394 A.D.
2. The doctrine of purgatory(pope
Gregory)-593A.D.
3. Prayers to the virgin, Queen of
heaven-600A.D.
4. The first pope(Boniface 3)-610A.D.
5. Kissing of the pope's foot began in 709 A.D.
6. Temporal power of the pope declared in
750A.D.
7. Worship of images, relics and cross, this
began in 788 A.D.
8. Holy water blessed by a priest-850 A.D.
9. Veneration of st. Joseph-890A.D.
10. Canonisation of dead saints(pope John
the 15th)-995A.D.
11. The mass declared to be a sacrifice of
christ-1050A.D.
12. Celibacy of the priesthood and
nuns-1050A.D.
13. The rosary introduced by peter the
Hermit in 1090A.D.
14. Selling indulgencies began in 1190A.D.
15. Doctrines of transubstantiation adopted
in 1215A.D.
16. Confession of sins to human priest-1215
A.D.
17. Adoration the water(pope Honorius)-1220
A.D.
18. Interpretation of bible for laity-1229A.D.
19. Scapular declared a charm against
dangers-1287A.D.
20. Communion under one kind-1414A.D.
21. Seven sacraments declared in 1439A.D.
22. Superstitions of the Ave Maria(pope
sextus)-1508A.D.
23. Tradition established as infallible
authority.-1545A.D.
24. Apocryphal books added to the bible in
1546A.D.
25. Infallibility of the popes-1870A.D.
26. Mary declared the mother of God,
1931A.D.
27. Assumption(translation) of the virgin
Mary, 1950A.D.

These are the major ones that majority go after as you rightly said.

and others like:

- Flogging of Church members
- Not wearing shoes to Church
E.T.C

italo:
They keep going to and fro like sheep without shepherd.

While the Shepherd seeks for them, may they not be devoured by wolves in the wild. Amen.

The shepard- The Holy Spirit/ Christ wants us to speak the truth In LOVE.

.....Not everyone coming up with his doctrine.
We must all seek (and know) the truth.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by adsonstone: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
chukwidi44:
you and your entie lineage would be the ones
to end up in hell.Oloribruke ode!!
you and your entie lineage would be the
ones to end up in hell.Oloribruke ode!!

chukwudi44:
You are extremely silly and not even qualified
to be called a fool as your intellect is far lower
than that of fools.who first started the cursing
on this thread!!! Bloody slowpoke

I can't believe all what I'm seeing here.

Italo, can you see your brother?

Don't make me believe you were taught all these at church because what the bible teaches is:

"Bless them that curse you, and pray for them
which despitefully use you."
Luke 6:28

So where did you learn all these?
Cos It's not Christ-like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Are These ATHEISTS? / Make Heaven Or Die Trying / Police Arrested Pastor Odumeje Over Alleged Charm Buried In Church Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.