Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets (46509 Views)

NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Allgist: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2013

Skelewu crooner Davido met the Under 17 World Cup winning Eaglets recently and shared the picture on his instagram. The gobe singer said ''Congrats to my lil bros!!!!!! Love to see young pple prosper! The sky is the limit for these dudes!!! Champions!!''

Visit Nigeria's finest celebrity news source . Breaking news/gists @ http:///C2jqI

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by rexbuton: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
lil bro my foot !! Who permitted this? These are mature boys that have done us proud, and they must not be found with over-fed children who cant make decisions ! These boys didn't have to play the final match ' Twice'

77 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lmao at davido calling people that can 'father' him 'Lil bros' grin grin grin

Btw, i am second to comment o *Dancing skelewu* cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by braine(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Cool
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Arosa(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice one! I would like to take them out for a treat, if I ever meet them. cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by homesteady(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Cool!! They deserve more of this smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by hammedkola(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
I rememba on that day while presenting them their medal, those boys were kind of singing Skelewu, and fast Davido probably noticed that too... Good for them
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Ezeibe(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Skelegoat

10 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by homesteady(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
rexbuton: lil bro my foot !! Who permitted this? These are mature boys that have done us proud, and they must not be found with over-fed children who cant make decisions ! These boys didn't have to play the final match ' Twice'

What is this one saying grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by chimerase2: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Davido dos bois r ua uncles cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
These guys look more or less no older than Davido undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
That awkward moment when Davido looks seventeen compared to the U17 team. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by AbuMikey(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2013

The boys are obviously U-17, so,I don't understand what y'all mean by his uncles-father? undecided

52 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Dannylux: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
My lil bros grin
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by homesteady(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
None of them look older than Davido! Maybe except Kelechi ihanacho, because his face is not that fresh!

14 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
I don't understand why anyone would believe Davido is 19 or whatever and not believe that these boys am seeing are younger! angry

7 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Iheanacho and Davido wan be like mate oh. undecided
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by IAMBREEZY: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by IAMBREEZY: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
angryimagine little davido calling his uncles lil bros
wonder shall ne'er end.

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Tolexander: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Allgist:
Skelewu crooner Davido met the Under 17 World Cup winning Eaglets recently and shared the picture on his instagram. The gobe singer said ''Congrats to my lil bros!!!!!! Love to see young pple prosper! The sky is the limit for these dudes!!! Champions!!''
Source : http:///C2jqI
nigeria don spoil!

Na him uncles e dey call lill bros when e suppose prostrate for them!

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by jaryeh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: nigeria don spoil!

Na him uncles e dey call lill bros when e suppose prostrate for them!

haha! Davido go old pass these ones now. Wetin

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Forzap: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Anybody who says dis boyz are older dan davido nids a psychiatrist,ASAPangry

27 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by thaoriginator: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Where is my boy? Yahaya, that boy is good, gooder goodest.. Can some1 pls post Yahaya pics here for me? God bless whoever does that a thousand times. Love y'all!

2 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by benkings(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
why d hatinq on davido na ??

Pls call me benkinqs iheanachor! cool
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Tolexander: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
jaryeh:

haha! Davido go old pass these ones now. Wetin
bro!
Only if music age is more superior than football age!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by dridowu: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
rexbuton: These boys didn't have to play the final match ' Twice'
Ds are words

4 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by KweenAdz(f): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ds guys are small boys nao..why are u guys talkn lyk ds nao..but Davido shd stfu anyways..

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by sleeky007(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: Lmao at davido calling people that can 'father' him 'Lil bros' grin grin grin

Btw, i am second to comment o *Dancing skelewu* cheesy

My friend, wot are u not saying......are u blind or is der mucor in ur eyez? Are ur eyes functionin? Clean ur eyez, den look at these boiz again and tell us whether they can father U?
....................Jealousy

18 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by sleeky007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
IAMBREEZY: angryimagine little davido calling his uncles lil bros
wonder shall ne'er end.

U get eyez at all?..............Envy at work.......Point of information: youngest under-17 ever produced by any african team.....another point of info: Berisha (Sweden) is more than 17. Got that?

12 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
lets wait and see what davido will be calling them in 4years time
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by mykh01(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
skelewu finz.some of diz guyz are dancing skelewu back dere in dubai.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) / Qatar 2022 World Cup Draw On 1st April 2022 / How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.