Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets (46513 Views)

NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by theoctopus: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
These boys are bigger than Davido now. They are world class figures. Davido is a local champion. He should stop using them to gain cheap popularity. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by willibounce: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Very young boys.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by khalids: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
To all those saying the boys are overage , please see the links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkctVBAO9IM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVHA1yfGac

You will understand

2 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by safarigirl(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
This same Davido that was making fun of these boys on twitter and insinuating they were older than 17. Oponu, omo rada rada, wan come dey form familiarity, oloshi. He wan make dem feature for the part 3 of Skelewu?

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by lirusehn(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
who is Davido? A footballer i fink, den if he is¡ m outa here. I hate football like d¿mn
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by 3Dimension: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Davido went for marketing jooor. By the time the 'lil bros" come back to nigeria. They will whine for the president to invite the skelewu boy to entertain them.

#owoTabua
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Truthhurtss: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol... Iheanacho wan for artiste. Kudos to the young chap. Abi some pple here are saying davido senior this lads , Very soon when wizkid take his own picture with the eaglets una go tell me who senior who.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Calsito: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Only God knows how some of you look like at 17, These boys are u 17 abeg, some of them are still in secondary school while some of them wrote Waec this year. Give them respect even if they have achieved more than you at 17.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by modupeaderonke(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
lirusehn: who is Davido? A footballer i fink, den if he is¡ m outa here. I hate football like d¿mn
hmmmm he's here
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Elizabethoni(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Allgist:
Skelewu crooner Davido met the Under 17 World Cup winning Eaglets recently and shared the picture on his instagram. The gobe singer said ''Congrats to my lil bros!!!!!! Love to see young pple prosper! The sky is the limit for these dudes!!! Champions!!''

Visit Nigeria's finest celebrity news source . Breaking news/gists @ http:///C2jqI

These boys don cut 10yrs out of their real age na,dats d norms in Nigeria footballers na,so Davido,all these boys go old pass u oo...na only 2 or 3 of dem fit b ur agemate
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by lirusehn(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
modupeaderonke: hmmmm he's here
hahahahahaa. My lady. I catch u. Na here u dey ehn. Ar u a football fanatic?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Tolexander: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
zewenfizz: ...i wonder if u av eyes or maybe u hav eyes but u cant c...dis boys are young...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
imbec1le, na on top eyes dem dey write age?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Syenite: Davido is 19yrs old. Infact with this pix i an convinced more than ever that these eaglets are trully under 17. Shame to people saying other wise. Unpatriotic lots.!
how many timez davido go be 19 yrs old?ever since i knew about davido 2yrs ago,he as always been 19yrs till 2day.last year november,there was a thread on nairaland that davido celebrated his 20th birthday,this year again davido na still 19yrs.him na alien?him age no dey increase?nawa 4 una o.

5 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by 01mcfadden(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lil bro and not jst bro? shocked
omo see gobe undecided
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Ninapha(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa: Nice one! I would like to take them out for a treat, if I ever meet them. cool
i can organize the meeting if u desire.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by CHRISMAZZY: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
WHATS HAPPENING tongue
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by NawtiRomeo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: Lmao at davido calling people that can 'father' him 'Lil bros' grin grin grin

Btw, i am second to comment o *Dancing skelewu* cheesy

U wey be old man, u don achieve 1/4 of him achievements?? U are just pained *yimu*
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by drnairalov: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
the koko be say fifa test them, nd saw dey re within d age bracket...Nigerians what do u want self,...looking for every way 2 bring dis boiz down..neva knew success dey pain people ooo.. congrats Golden boiz 1nce again... U made we sensible Nigerians proud!!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Alfred200825(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dnt yhu guys av better tins 2 do? Instead of gossiping lil boys who av jst written dir names in d sand of time
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Ninapha(f): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
buJu-234:
Those boys may really b under 17 ooo.. U knw wen hunger beat children from a very poor family they end up having very very strong dry face and strong skin that will make u fill as if they re above their age. Like kelechi etc

But wen u re from a very rich or average family home where dey rob lotions tura not palm kernel pormade and eat balance diet. U will look very fresh and young like Davido
Do not use Kelechi for ur dry insultive jokes again!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by vision2050: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dos guyS are teens expect muhammed, isaac and Alampasu. Only blind fellow will say Obasi, Ezeh or Bello don reach 17. During presentation dey behave like kids not uncle or father like some Bigots insinuate
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by brain54(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
homesteady:

What is this one saying grin grin
he is saying that....em...truth to god i dont know wot he is saying.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Godson201333(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
and when will this boy stop sagging his pant and stop showing his dirty boxers?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by QueenDebby: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
And now,they wil go and polish themsevs wit d 2million GEJ gave dem each.well they deserve it.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by blackrules1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is this pride?
I mean lil bros bawo?
Now, I see why they danced 'skelewu'.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Alfred200825(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Godson201333: and when will this boy stop sagging his pant and stop showing his dirty boxers?
If e nor dey hard y fowl nor dey piss?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Only a blind fool would believe these boys are older than Davido. Some Nigerians and their mumu mentality sha angry
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by beautynbrains(f): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
lol
Ezeibe: Skelegoat
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Arosa(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Meekmind: TREAT? U don chop 2day?

grin grin grin
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by bongosman: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: Lmao at davido calling people that can 'father' him 'Lil bros' grin grin grin

Btw, i am second to comment o *Dancing skelewu* cheesy
No wonda u answered dis nonsense name.Dis is the youngest unda 17 that have ever played for Nigeria,all the boy is still in academy infact those boys are still babies.NA JEALOUSY THEY WORRY U BECUZ NON OF YOUR STATE BOY IS THERE.ABEG MAKE E PAIN YOU WELL WELL.

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by bolafez(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Allgist:
Skelewu crooner Davido met the Under 17 World Cup winning Eaglets recently and shared the picture on his instagram. The gobe singer said ''Congrats to my lil bros!!!!!! Love to see young pple prosper! The sky is the limit for these dudes!!! Champions!!''

Visit Nigeria's finest celebrity news source . Breaking news/gists @ http:///C2jqI
........nice one!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Arosa(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ninapha: i can organize the meeting if u desire.

Nice one, I would like the venue to be in London tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business / Boxing: Efe Ajagba Vows To Dethrone Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.