Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets (46512 Views)

NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by orgasticdance: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
the boys look like davidos peer (17ish to 23ish) thats ok and better than wen we used to take people who look clearly over thirty. iv come to terms with the age thing. opportunities here are slim and a thirteen year old swede generally has more opportunites( ala training facilities, good food, sports standards etc) than the average thirteen year old back home. so the advantages level out somewhat.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by fairygeh(f): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Those boys look young for real.they could be U17 as far as I am concerned.BTW Davido too is feeling like big bro,chai cheesy
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Package10: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
You are all getting this wrong, davido meant two things using the word lil bro, because they played in the d u17, they are LIL, and because some of them might have hidden his age they are BRO, two good meanings!!!!!!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
nijanigga:
Worst incoherent and lack any sense.
JohnBull my Son! Preaching goes with Pastor, Sagging goes with nigga
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by jaydacorsair: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
I don't know why we Nigerians are very sarcastic in nature. Early this year I played against these boys in Calabar in a friendly match which we trailed by 9-3 and I must say this is the first time I'm seeing a Nigerian under 17 very young. The boys are truly small boys unlike the past under 17. Please let's get our facts right before conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by victorlexa(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nd wen did facial appearance become a criteria for determining d age of sm1... Nigerians nd dis mentality sha.. Smh
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by nopecin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why dem no include dis skelewu boi for the team self.....him for score more skelewu goals ooo...anyway congrat to d bois
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by femi9naija(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
khalids: To all those saying the boys are overage , please see the links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkctVBAO9IM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVHA1yfGac

You will understand
don't mind haters who'll beef their success. what they don't know is this present nff takes youth development serious, May be it's the creation of the technical department.
I've heard about the nff u13 and u15 teams like 2 years ago. there was even the coca cola national u15 team that won an international tourney last year. players like chidera ezeh, chigozie obasi, iheanacho, awoniyi were chosen from these teams.
mind you, no member of this team had a record as a registered player in an npl team which was not the case in past u17 teams. even Stanley 'little messi' okoro was registered as a player of heartland fc.

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Swizdoe(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
[b][/b][quote author=Syenite]Davido is 19yrs old. Infact with this pix i an convinced more than ever that these eaglets are trully under 17. Shame to people saying other wise. Unpatriotic lots.! For Your Information........ Davido will be 21 this month, always get ur fact right..

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Swizdoe(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2013
Emmadani: how many timez davido go be 19 yrs old?ever since i knew about davido 2yrs ago,he as always been 19yrs till 2day.last year november,there was a thread on nairaland that davido celebrated his 20th birthday,this year again davido na still 19yrs.him na alien?him age no dey increase?nawa 4 una o.
I tire ooooo
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Gelco(f): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The boys are obviously U-17, so,I don't understand what y'all mean by his uncles-father? undecided

I mean, really, they look U-17 for reals!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Gelco(f): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2013
victorlexa: Nd wen did facial appearance become a criteria for determining d age of sm1... Nigerians nd dis mentality sha.. Smh
So u're insinuating that the boys just have "babyish" faces? undecided
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by musiwa112: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2013
i know they are trying to convince people , they did not cheat. i was a believer that they cheated before seen this picture. now i am not really sure myself.. some may be over age

davido look older than them. and davido real age is 21, because he was born in the usa. i check online his place of birth. is the usa. so davido is not telling lies about his age. he is 21.

a nigeria high school can win the under 17 league. a nigeria high school will win the North American professional Soccer League .. this i can tell you with confident.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by musiwa112: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2013

i believe they should stop cheating.. 17 year old can win.. some of them may be over age.

that why you need a database of age in nigeria..
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by carlos1(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: Lmao at davido calling people that can 'father' him 'Lil bros' grin grin grin

Btw, i am second to comment o *Dancing skelewu* cheesy

Its not his fault, afterall they all claimed to be under 17, Davido is almost 21
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by novaman: 1:54am On Nov 11, 2013
None of those boys are over 20 as many fools are claiming, these boys are very young and majority of Nigerians can testify to that even FIFA knows better that the MIR SCAN shows that we had the youngest team based on the scan and the physical attributes, yet some fools still doubts, even with the fact that Davido is an ajebota they still look more like age mates, the guys are busy making money fools are busy contemplating about their real age, you can take their age to the bank

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by musiwa112: 2:42am On Nov 11, 2013
canada under 12 years hockey team will beat nigeria nation senior hockey team because canada or the usa have a better hockey program..

I think it is the same way with soccer. Nigeria has a better soccer program than canada or the USA. most of this boys you see, are drop out of high school. they play soccer full time. because they dont go to school.

90% of nigeria soccer team are mostly drop out of high school. which is a major problem for nigeria.

you dont expect drop out who play soccer full time to play the same rate as children in north america who go to school.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-73AFEAMhDa4/UWsvX6jQWwI/AAAAAAAAD94/qXmxiZYPLXs/s1600/edit+4-13-2.jpg[/img]
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by musiwa112: 2:52am On Nov 11, 2013
when they drop out of high school in nigeria, they push them into sport program. many of them get pay at young age playing. under 18
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 11, 2013
Allgist:
Skelewu crooner Davido met the Under 17 World Cup winning Eaglets recently and shared the picture on his instagram. The gobe singer said ''Congrats to my lil bros!!!!!! Love to see young pple prosper! The sky is the limit for these dudes!!! Champions!!''

Visit Nigeria's finest celebrity news source . Breaking news/gists @ http:///C2jqI
These dudes are U-17 like davido has been U-21 for 7yrs.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by elampiro(m): 4:36am On Nov 11, 2013
Eagles

The boys are young.

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by haibe(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The boys are obviously U-17, so,I don't understand what y'all mean by his uncles-father? undecided

musa mohammed is u17? or alampasu? or abubakar? or success isaac?

then you must be high on codine.

the only u17 in this team is chidera ezeh. even bello is not 17.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by haibe(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2013
elampiro: Eagles

The boys are young.

the word young is pretty subjective. A 40 year old man who just died can be termed young
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by rexbuton: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2013
cool
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by haibe(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: These dudes are U-17 like davido has been U-21 for 7yrs.

exactly!!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by rexbuton: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2013
ochukoccna:
While I did not watch the U-17 tourney, I followed their preparations and can tell you this is the YOUNGEST team Nigeria has ever produced
On that, the top well known Nigerian football analysts and aficionado agree
Always speak with facts found out before you speak. tongue tongue
. Mr. Man, When You dont understand a comment, You ask questions, instead of quoting out of context.. I believe You Can be smarter on a sunny day
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by haibe(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2013
musiwa112: .

i believe they should stop cheating.. 17 year old can win.. some of them may be over age.

that why you need a database of age in nigeria..

GBAM!!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by haibe(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Gelco:
So u're insinuating that the boys just have "babyish" faces? undecided

be specific, you mean boys like success isaac or that big head assistant goalkeeper?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Just 2million? Ah... GEJ no try oooh. I swear!
QueenDebby: And now,they wil go and polish themsevs wit d 2million GEJ gave dem each.well they deserve it.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by dailywealth1967: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2013
U complain abt naija?wetin be sweden no.9 age ?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by haibe(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2013
dailywealth1967: U complain abt naija?wetin be sweden no.9 age ?

you complain about boko haram? what of al-qeda?

Don't compare yourself with others negative deeds.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by yuskol(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2013
Haters gonna hate!!!!!!nice 1 @davido
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by deols(f): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2013
I like.it when Young people do big things.

I am not a music fan but I like davido and I sure like the U-17 team.

Keep the flag flying..Our generation is going to Change Nigeria. We have started already!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief / Boxing: Efe Ajagba Vows To Dethrone Anthony Joshua / How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.