Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? (6479 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / No Mikel, Musa And Ighalo For Rio 2016 : Siasia / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by tunslala(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
yeah!!!
Nigeria can do better too
cheesy angry
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
Chelsea of England midfielder, John Obi Mikel, has finally opened up on why all attempts to resolve the stalemate between him and Dream Team Four Head Coach, Samson Siasia, hit the rocks.

The Super Eagles star told brilafm.net that the meeting between him, some top shots of the Nigeria Football Association and Siasia did not yield any positive result because he was not ready to apologise for an act he did not commit. He said: "I don’t disrespect people but when people offend me I expect them to apologise but in this case, many bad things were said about me and my family and nobody was ready to apologise."

The former Flying Eagles star added: "I have learnt that in this life, when you offend people you have to admit it and say sorry and I don’t expect anything less when I’m offended." Mikel however, urged his colleagues to go to Beijing and do the nation proud. "My heart will be with the team, particularly my room mate, Onyekachi Apam, and I have told them to got there and do our great country proud.”

The Chelsea youngster acknowledged that there are many talented players in the team. adding that with or without him the team would shine at the Games. He expressed confidence in Siasia’s ability to lead the team to glory in China.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/soccerstar/2008/july/03/soccerstar-3-07-2008-002.htm
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by AloyEmeka9: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2008
cool cool cool
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2008
Being in Inter Milan doesn't guarantee that any player is a star just like being in Chelsea.
Djorkaeff has never been an exceptional player or striker, so stop over-rating him.

Zidane may have gotten to the champs final with Juventus but was not the genuis the world discovered at France '98. Right or wrong?!
Zidane was not even the playmaker in that Juve team so stop overplaying his status before France '98.
He was just a good professional like all other professionals in that team.
All that changed in France '98.

My good friend, because you didn't know them does not mean they were not stars, its like saying nobody knew Fabregas before Euro 2008.

I beg a Pardon, You people should let us fail this time around and learn from it.
This right here is what is killing us, when this guys come back with a silver medal or a bronze medal we would say "at least they tried sha". Whatever happened to wanting to be number 1 at any cost?

@visalbraye
Dont forget Siasia was  a world class player in his days, and he has achieved alot
What!!!
I am going to pretend that i didn't hear that? a player who played in belgium, australia, saudi arabia and was on the bench for nantes is the one you call world class? Yes, the man was a decent or probably good player but PLEEEEASE lets not just throw the name world class around any how.

Three years ago my wife and I went to watch the Final between Nigeria and Argentina, we were opportuned to be in the same Hotel as the Flying Eagles,the Argentina, Morrocan and Brazilian teams and it was the first time i came accross Mikel Obi, a light training was scheduled for about 9 am in the morning of the final and while all the other players including Taiye Taiwo, Siasia and the Sports minister where already on the coach, they had to wait an extra half an hour for Mikel obi to come out of the Hotel and he wasn't even apologetic

Maybe the guy was being interviewed because he was one of the star attractions of the tournament.

and after the final whistle was blown he had to be restrained by other players as he was really giving it to the referee (very disgraceful)

My good friend Thierry Henry and several other players have done that, if you watched the Nigeria-Argentina match, you would remember that the man made a lot of dubious decisions against our favor that some people were crying racism.

The only reason why mikel didn't show up was because he was key in Chelsea's plan throughout the season and there was no way they would have let him go because they needed him to be fresh for the games considering the fact that they were thin at midfield and here you guys are hating on mikel. was the guy a divisive figure in camp like Raul or Mido? No, did he insult the manager like Roy Keane did in '02? no, was he lazy like romario who simply hated training? no. Yet mr. siasia would simply leave him out to dry like that simply because the boy was playing for his employers. When would Nigerian coaches learn that there is a difference between how you treat a millionaire star athlete and a primary school pupil? this is what management is all about not coercing players with a big stick all in the name of discipline. Can you remember how Christian Chukwu mistreated Okocha forgetting that the man is not only an adult and a father. This same guy sent Yakubu and Agali home for breaking curfew in the '04 nations cup instead of just fining them and we lost the next game against tunisia by missing a huge number of chance which a young newcomer like osaze could not put away. Now we are back to square one, it seems that we never learn from our mistakes. Any body can coach but not every body can manage that's why i've always propose that the NFA should sponsor all Nigerian coaches to go to Europe and get a UEFA Pro license which teaches them about management.

Well, either way, i would be supporting the country (and not the coach) and hope they bring back the Gold and NOT THE SILVER OR BRONZE. If they fail this time around, everybody would either give the usual excuse that "they didn't prepare well" or "they didn't have enough time for preparation" (how many times have we heard that?) or even say the referee was racist ha ha ha.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2008
Qualifiers for Atlanta 96 we had Kanu Nwakwo who had won the Champions league in the team, Victor Ikpeba, Celstine Babayaro, So why cant Mikel play qualifiers
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by MCUsman(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2008
@ All

The guy is trying to cement is postion following Makelele departuture. He knows just like all of us knew that the current dream team is a dream team in a pipe line.

Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by chamotex(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
MC Usman:

@ All

The guy is trying to cement is postion following Makelele departuture. He knows just like all of us knew that the current dream team is a dream team in a pipe line.

I disagree, Makelele only just left last week Monday for PSG, this guy has been missing since qualifiers. I dont think some players realise how lucky they are to be playing for their national teams, especially a country like Nigeria. Its a big honour, also if you consider the overall population of Nigeria.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by adamsy07: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
mikel is good,but let the truth be said siasia is a coach of class in nigeria which we should be proud of him,when he was preparing for holland he used is cash to assist this boys b4 they came home with success,this success is wat mikel and d rest are enjoying today,and today the same boy is trying to mess him.
if he was not there for mikel at his saga period by including and encouraging him to holland he wld not ave bin a success,so let respect be giving to whom it dues.
mikel should respect siasia he is not onigbinde siasia played football to highest glory and am happy he is not takeing nonsence from the boy.
mikel is going through stress cos of morinho,morinho did not help him by changing his role,thats why it's difficult for him to improve playing for nigeria as an attacker.
he should apologise to siasia for his behaviour.
if we do well good if not all the same,but i support him by not including him.
we need disciplined players.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by adamsy07: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2008
I am going to pretend that i didn't hear that? a player who played in belgium, australia, saudi arabia and was on the bench for nantes is the one you call world class? Yes, the man was a decent or probably good player but PLEEEEASE lets not just throw the name world class around any h
[color=#000099]DAVIDIF

AM SURE YOU DON'T KNOW WAT U ARE SAYING IF A PLAYER PLAYS IN BELGIUM,AUSTRALIA,SAUDI ARABIA IN THOSE DAYS YOU THINK IS NOT A WORLD CLASS PLAYER,
ANYWAY I DON'T BLAME YOU ATALL,
AM SURE U STARTED FOLLOWING FOOYBALL COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.
TO PLAY IN AN ARAB CLUB,U HAVE TO BE VERY GOOD WELL FUTURED FOR YOUR NATIONAL TEAM AND THEY FUCKING PAY THEM BIG CASH THAN WAT EUROPENS GIVE.
EVEN IF FOOTBALL IS NOT TO BIG IN THE STATES WATCH WAT U SAY ABOUT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY PEOPLE THAT U CAN NOT ACCOMPLISH WAT THEY AVE ACCOMPLISHED.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by adamsy07: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2008
DAVIDIF,
I am going to pretend that i didn't hear that? a player who played in belgium, australia, saudi arabia and was on the bench for nantes is the one you call world class? Yes, the man was a decent or probably good player but PLEEEEASE lets not just throw the name world class around any h
[color=#000099]DAVIDIF
AM SURE YOU DON'T KNOW WAT You ARE SAYING IF A PLAYER PLAYS IN BELGIUM,AUSTRALIA,SAUDI ARABIA IN THOSE DAYS YOU THINK IS NOT A WORLD CLASS PLAYER,
AM SURE You STARTED FOLLOWING FOOYBALL COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.
TO PLAY IN AN ARAB CLUB,You HAVE TO BE VERY GOOD WELL FUTURED FOR YOUR NATIONAL TEAM AND THEY FUCKING PAY THEM BIG CASH THAN WAT EUROPENS GIVE.
EVEN IF FOOTBALL IS NOT TO BIG IN THE STATES WATCH WAT You SAY ABOUT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY PEOPLE THAT You CAN NOT ACCOMPLISH WAT THEY AVE ACCOMPLISHED.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Oracle(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
Mikel has never shown commitment to national football.
Itz just sad that he exhibits pride, he's still a young player. If he continues to behave the way he's doing now, his name will never be heard in the world of soccer.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by KASTECH(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2008
What i beleive most is sucess comes to the determined and the indomitable ones. Siasia can succed without Mikel but its very real Siasia needs someone like Mikel coz other countries featured some of their experienced players: Lionel Messi. Ronaldinho and others. quite sure our biys are to proof what they have. Victory is sure. thanks
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Johnnoo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
fucking Mikel!
bleeped up Mikel!!
Chelsea is good 4him.
Kudos to Siasia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by larry007(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2008
The Team Can do without Mikel Obi, Although the team needs Mikel he needs to be taught a lesson that no individual is larger than the Team. Lets Move on ,its not a must we win the tournament. Wat was our preparation like. Long Live Nigeria, Long Live Mikel ,Dream Team IV U can Do IT.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2008
Mikel is what they call "beautiful Rubbish".
Siasia did well in not taking that Chelsea bench warmer.
I pary the boys succeed in Asia.
I hope they bring back the gold, otherwise they should just make sure they give a good account of themselves.
Eagles go for Gold.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Abbygyal(f): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2008
@all
is yakubu or yobo in d team? just curious wink
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Radiant(f): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2008
Can't stop loving Siasia. I was tellin someone that Siasia ain't joking about dropping Mikel and he thought the "Naija factor" would work this time around.

Mikel, gerrout and kiss your boots in ur closet!! kiss
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2008
Abbygyal:

@all
is yakubu or yobo in d team? just curious wink

No dear this is the Olympic team not the papa eagles.

The only players you prolly know are; Odewingie, Taiwo, Anichebe, Ikechukwu Uche.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by kazeem4t(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2008
nobody is a god or whatever,if he decides that he is better without him fine
wish him the best
pray 4 nija
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by 9ja4eva: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2008
Mikel is not needed
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2008
@larry007
its not a must we win the tournament

Of course, this is what you expect from  a mediocre country, that "at least they tried" attitude. Every tournament is a MUST WIN.

@adamsy
AM SURE YOU DON'T KNOW WAT You ARE SAYING IF A PLAYER PLAYS IN BELGIUM,AUSTRALIA,SAUDI ARABIA IN THOSE DAYS YOU THINK IS NOT A WORLD CLASS PLAYER,

There is a difference between a good or a decent player and a world class player. All i am saying is that let's not throw the name world class around any how. Fernando Torres is world class, Cristiano Ronaldo is world class, Francesc Fabregas is world class, Wayne Rooney is NOT world class. Siasia was not even a starter in the national team, it was Okocha who was the starter. The guy was a good player but he was no Christian Vieri, no Ronaldo (in his prime), no Rivaldo, no Dennis Bergkamp, and definitely no Roberto Baggio, so what are we talking about?
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by adamsy07: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2008
@DAVIDIF
There is a difference between a good or a decent player and a world class player. All i am saying is that let's not throw the name world class around any how. Fernando Torres is world class, Cristiano Ronaldo is world class, Francesc Fabregas is world class, Wayne Rooney is NOT world class. Siasia was not even a starter in the national team, it was Okocha who was the starter. The guy was a good player but he was no Christian Vieri, no Ronaldo (in his prime), no Rivaldo, no Dennis Bergkamp, and definitely no Roberto Baggio, so what are we talking about?
IF THIS IS UR WAY OF CLASSIFYING WORLD CLASS,WELL EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION.
SIASIA WAS ALMOST FADING WHEN OKOCHA GOT INTO THE LIME LIGHT,THAT WAS WHY HE WAS STARTING B4 SIASIA AND STILL HE WAS GOOD AT IT WHENEVER HE COMES IN
AND THIS IS NORMAL,ANOTHER THING IS THAT A PLAYER NOT STARTING DOES NOT MEAN HIS NOT WORLD CLASS,IT SOMETIMES DEPEND ON STRATEGIES COACHES WANNA PUT TO PLAY.
OVERALL LET ME ASK YOU THIS TO COMFIRM YOUR WAY OF CLASSIFYING WORLD CLASS
"WAS OKOCH A WORLD CLASS OR NOT"
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by sibrahim1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
good for mikel, siasia is the man, we truelly need discipline in nigerian football
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Fadajasi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2008
Wow
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by ziga: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2008
[/quote]Siasia was not even a starter in the national team, it was Okocha who was the starter.[quote]

Siasia and Okocha no be mates ooo. Like someone said earlier, Siasia was almost retiring when Okocha was making waves.

Anyway, i think discipline and teamwork is what makes a champion. Its better not to have any "star" that would bring division or difficulties to a team. I'm in full support of Coach's decision.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2008
Since the onetime acclaimed whizkid (Mikel) is highly offended.

And he is demanding apology from Siasia and Nigerians.

I think we should all be thinking of begging him. Not to come
and play for this nation. But to give him the meal of satisfaction
he desires.

However, I plead to him also to bury open or subttle pride so he can
go far in life.

If we all fail to apologise for our wrongs towards Mikel,
He probably will hang his boot from helping us win all our coveted
Cups.
Let's wake up once and for all to averts possible denial of this nation
by the glamorous STAR.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2008
@ Davidif

I love that you stucked to your point.

I want to use this fora to tell all Nairalanders and well meaning Nigerians
To beg Mikel for our wrongdoings.
We may not be able to list them all, but he knows all we've done wrong.
It is the Man who argues with the King that kneels for too long.
If we want this saviour to win all our coveted Cups and Medals for us,
We must have a re-think or better leave our own views and blindly follow
davidif and his team of experts.
If we would not eat Yam because of Oil (palm oil), We should be able to eat Oil because of Yam.
That is it.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2008
@adamsy07
"WAS OKOCH A WORLD CLASS OR NOT"

Nope, i don't think so, being the greatest dribbler in the world does not make you a world class player it simply makes you an entertaining player. Agreed the man had insane talent and was really good player but at the end of the day he was not a complete player, as a no. 10 he didn't have the vision of Zidane, the goal scoring touch of Rivaldo,  and the mental toughness or the ability to carry his teammates on his back and will them to win like Roberto Baggio. If you ask me what player i want as my central midfielder when the chips are down and time is running out; i would pick the great Rivaldo. The game was never over with that man on the pitch, beside the fact that he had a devastating left foot, the man was capable of magic, pure magic. I would give you an instance, go and watch Brazil vs. Belgium in the '02 World cup. Belgium had clearly dominated that game and despite missing a lot of chances, they still clearly looked like a threat to score, then Rivaldo from nowhere did what i had never seen in my life, scoring a marvellous goal against the run of play (go check it on youtube).
Another instance, was the last day of the season and Valencia and Barcelona were fighting for 4th place to qualify for the champs league, the game was tied at the 90th minute (which was all valencia needed) then out of nowhere Rivaldo scored from what we nigerians refer to as "shangalo"; the best overhead kick i had ever seen like it was a beach soccer game and that goal ended the match. If there was one word i could use for the man, it was clutch (ability to deliever in tight situations). The man simply knew how to get it done, now that's world class.
Okocha on the other hand did not even have the stamina to play a full 90 minutes match earlier in his career and that's why they used to bring in siasia for him, don't get me wrong, as a nigerian, i love both of these players any day any time. But i am trying to be objective here, there is a difference between a circus freak and a world class player. A world class player, especially a midfielder is supposed to be complete in all aspects of the game. Heck, Okocha couldn't score from a free-kick until the twilight of his career at Bolton and C. Ronaldo can do it consistently at 23. The great Zizou could dribble but he dribbled only when he only had to. He dribbled to create space and seperation from defenders or he did it to raise the morale of the troops and most importantly, he did it when he was in a tight spot and there was nobody to pass the ball to, that right there is maturity and that's what Sir Alex is trying to teach C. Ronaldo instead of unnecessary showboating. I want a midfielder who is always on the lookout for the open man to thread through that crucial through pass like Fabregas. If you understand this concept, only then would you understand why Real madrid is willing to sell Robinho to get Cristiano Ronaldo  (who is nowhere as naturally talented as Robinho), why? because C. Ronaldo  is a complete player compared to Robinho and of course, he scores a lot more goals. Robinho can dribble 5 defenders but the question mark on his game is that his game isn't mature and he doesn't score a lot of goals. C. Ronaldo is a winger who scored 42 goals in 49 games or less, while Robinho who is a striker scored just 11 goals. Enough said.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
@mr. olaolu
the sad reality of the matter is that athletes have always been misbehaving since they were being paid handsome salaries. Before the 60's, where football players where working part time (some were even working as chimney sweeps or doing construction work) because there wages were not enough, you might not have had of stories like this but this is the 21st century and mordern mgmt methods have to simply adapt. Of course, we would all love our athletes to be as good as choir boys and be humble model citizens but its not like that. The mordern day athlete (in every sport and not only football)  can be a prima-donna, greedy, spoilt and pampered but at the end of the day, we need them to perform on the field, that's what management is about. That's why Arsene Wenger studied psychology before coaching and that's why the premier league requires that all coaches should get a UEFA Pro License if they want to coach, because whether you like it or not, money changes people. Heck, John Terry almost beat up Avram Grant (they had to be seperated during training) before the Carling Cup final last year because the man did not reveal the starting line-up before the game. Would he have done that when he was just an 18 year old boy under Ranieri? i don't think so.

Another key aspect of coaching is recognizing that not all fingers are equal, John Terry is more important to Chelsea than Alex is or Fabregas is more important to chelsea than Denilson or Diaby. Even if this players misbehave by floundering team rules before a crucial encounter, as unfortunate as it sounds, team mgmt would still play them because they are very important to the success of the team. Ottmar Hitzfeld found out the wrong way last season when Martin Demichelis insulted him and he decided to seat him, you know what happened? yes, they lost at stuttgart who attacked through Demichelis vacated position and that almost cost them the bundesliga, you know what Hitzfeld did the next game? he played Demichelis and even apologized to him (can you imagine? angry angry) that for you is called management, throwing away your own ego and persuading your spoilt athletes to come together to win because whether you like it or not, the chairman or the shareholders of the club do not care about your feelings all they care is about winning because winning brings a lot of money to the club. Now there are some extreme cases were you have extremely divisive players that have to be kicked out like Eto'o at Barcelona, Roy Keane before world cup '02, Mido before AFCON but the other situations can be worked out. That's why i am saying that its not too late for siasia to throw his ego aside and bring in mikel. I remember when Capello dropped beckham from his squad because beckham simply signed a mega contract with another team. When madrid started loosing left and right, the man swallowed his pride and brought Beckham back and the man single handedly won la liga for them that year (of course Barca's legendary collapse that year also helped), now my good friend that is what management is about not treating millionaire adult athletes like primary school pupils.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by shagry1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2008
Mr. davidif

is like you don know the meaning of wolrdclass.

you are just saying rubish dat Okocha is not worldclass?
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
Siasia was not even a starter in the national team, it was Okocha who was the starter.

Pls when was this? Cos i am lost
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Davidif,

Our most Revered Technical analyst,

Now, give us the medium you want to organize for all of us(Nigerians) and SiaSia
to beg the only authentic savior of nigeria.

We are now ready to beg the reigning king of soccer worldwide.

However, if we nigerians and Siasia must bury our pride,
What of your boy Mikel?
HAS HE NOT GOT ANY IOTA OF PRIDE IN HIM?

If John terry would not have attempted going on a head-on collision with Avram grant at 18.
But could be tempted to do such after winning 2 to 3 Cups with Chelsea as a CAPTAIN,and has
captained Chelsea to Three consecutive Champions League Semifinals.
Why is your Mikel Boy attempting looking at Siasia's face when he has no title to his name?
Let me say, JOHN TERRY IS WISE, BUT SOMEONE SEEMS FOOLISH. GUESS WHO.

We Nigerian knew the sacrifice Siasia made while preparing for Holland 2005.
No money for Camping. Siasia became the coach and the part-financier of his team.
During his Marketing from office to office, His state governor(Bayelsa) came in to assist
their success-driven son. Thanks to God.

Your Mikel spent Siasia's personal money. He spent the one Siasia scouted for like a beggar.
He now indirectly says Siasia should beg him because he is experienced at begging.

Have you forgotten that if the Camping was stopped then, there might have been no
room for him bieng known to Chelsea. Or might have just been there and kicked out
in the first round. That Small Nairas Siasia distributed to them to keep them feeding in Camp
is the seed sown by SiaSia which grew to the big Pound sterling your Mikel is using to pride on him now.
Actually, it is someone who knows how to think that can know how to thank.

Sir davidif, this "National Begging" may be what you could do in your place or mikel's place.
But "this is how they do in my house is a taboo in another man's house".
NO ONE EATS HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT .

Mikel as the next world footballer of the year is still too small to say 150 million people
are fools.

Even Yar'adua as Commander in chief is still too small to say 150 million people
are fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terim, Trappatoni, Hiddink, Amodu To Coach Nigeria? / Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.