Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria (47844 Views)

Golden Eaglets Return Home Empty Handed Enyimba Progress In Champion League / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Justeenaleo(f): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
striker9: That's there own headache my sister,they can rant all they want,we don win already.
True dat
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by myads890(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
;DWelcome back home! Good job boys!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dominiquez: Nigeria are champions in two football competitions this year its not a coincidence......... We have Goodluck
which one?
d Otuoke phd zoologist or d abstract noun?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Paularus(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin Up eaglet,Senior world cup is on d way
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
i wonder some people said that they aint u17, what abt other teams in the competition do they not look lik agemates, nigerians like criticise alot, fifa classified them u17, so better shut the fak up

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
welcome champions
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by sunex: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
awon boys to gbayi,,,welcom hom.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Awoniyi kwara boi grin
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bastien: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Welcome home guys!!!

Wishin all of u una best in una career

But lemme b sincere,thou the tournament full with many overaged player,,wit country like Sweden,(there numba9 n that big black guy),argentina etc
The youngest (real age in Nigeria squard will b 19) if u look very where,no Nigeria player,barb gallas,or do koko wave or deadlock! Dey all barb low cut 2 look young or(younger)

If u go any football training in ur neighbour hood,like festac,80% of d guys barb gallas or deadlocks

Anyway is till congrat una,una b d only U17 wey I don watch wey play like d Spanish cheesy

Naija 4 life

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Some of them are older than 17 but nigeria is still better than those from other countries with beard on their face. Even the NFF tried in this regard. I learnt that one of the major player was drop because of age issue. This will certainly help us in the future cos these guys will be fully utilized
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nosu(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jeezyy: I hate it when you mix politics and football

Bros stop that shit, politics affect every segment of our life.

If they were owing the boys or didn't get the necessary support, will they hv ended up lifting the trophy?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by olanre12(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
striker9: Welcome boys,awon omo idunu.
yes
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Bright2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank God for the victory! Abeg make una bring that cup i wan drink water grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by theoctopus: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
automaticcars: They look very young but these guys are not truly Under-17.

Are you their father? Some of you just talk nonsense all day. FIFA uses MRI scan for these competitions, so they are under 17. Stop trying to bring them down. You people have learned too much negativity from these APC party people. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by theoctopus: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
bastien: Welcome home guys!!!

But lemme b sincere,thou the tournament full with many overaged player,,wit country like Sweden,(there numba9 n that big black guy),argentina etc
The youngest (real age in Nigeria squard will b 19) if u look very where,no Nigeria player,barb gallas,or do koko wave or deadlock! Dey all barb low cut 2 look young or(younger)

If u go any football training in ur neighbour hood,like festac,80% of d guys barb gallas or deadlocks

Anyway is till congrat una,una b d only U17 wey I don watch wey play like d Spanish cheesy

Naija 4 life

Please stop smoking gum! You are talking nonsense
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
seunlayi: Some of them are older than 17 but nigeria is still better than those from other countries with beard pneumonia their face
Ok. Dem be overaged players, but dem demolish all the young blood abi? grin. Dem even try pass the two boxers wey follow go dare.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by thaoriginator: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Oya make dem pay dem their money sharp-sharp, no time!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by olanre12(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emzybrown: i wonder some people said that they aint u17, what abt other teams in the competition do they not look lik agemates, nigerians like criticise alot, fifa classified them u17, so better shut the fak up
abi o, some people are full wth criticism
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Bome01(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Congrats to these Golden Champions! GEJ Pls do them well oh. . . No more empty promises!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by mrking3(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] world champions!!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by oyedun82(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why must those old men stand in front of those boyz in dat pix? Shey na dem play d cup ni? Nw that money is involve evribody wanna show face.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bolafez(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
weldone ma younger brothers,wish i could b one of ue.....##ekun ayo##
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by oyedun82(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
bastien: Welcome home guys!!!

Naija 4 life
story story
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by philip0906(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
oyedun82: Why must those old men stood in front of those boyz in dat pix? Shey na dem play d cup ni? Nw that money is involve evribody wanna show face.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bolafez(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
seunlayi: Some of them are older than 17 but nigeria is still better than those from other countries with beard on their face. Even the NFF tried in this regard. I learnt that one of the major player was drop because of age issue. This will certainly help us in the future cos these guys will be fully utilized
go report to FIFA president naa tsheeeeeeeeeeew....gud pple grt nation!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by youngus: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
what do u mean?...
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bastien: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
theoctopus:

Please stop smoking gum! You are talking nonsense
I no comment 4 you to quote me okay?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thumps up!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by tobyharwe(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
why arik? why not emirates?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by ccollins(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
I really fear for the amount of folks viewing this thread. Hope u17 players will repeat this feat at senior level.then I can lay down praises on them
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
i noticed most of this guys claiming they are overage are member n suporterz of APC, everytin should not be used to score cheap political points against gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.