Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria (47856 Views)

Golden Eaglets Return Home Empty Handed Enyimba Progress In Champion League / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by elampiro(m): 4:21am On Nov 11, 2013
Eaglets

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by naptu2: 4:51am On Nov 11, 2013
naptu2: Nduka Ugbade was captain of the Golden Eaglets squad that won the world cup in 1985 - he was received by General Buhari.

He was a member of the Super Eagles squad that won the African Nations Cup in 1994 - he was received by General Abacha.

He is the Assistant Coach of the Golden Eaglets (2013 squad) - he is currently (this minute) being received by President Jonathan.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by thaoriginator: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Morning champions cool
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by 9jahubcom(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2013
rozayx5: nice one, destination Aso Rock i believe cool cool
yes na
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by iyyke(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2013
cryDose guyz try.. Welcme home lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Yusphull(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2013
picoba:

I proud
of my boys
Now that U-17 FIFA is over, let me start thinking of ASUU.

Its better bro coz diz ya English sef needs rebranding grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by iamdsam: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome home my darling Golden Eaglets!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bufness(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2013
naijaborn001: They all look 30years and older though, but good job anyways"
mumu u fink dz guys were not tested by FIFA abi
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by iamdsam: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Michky: All those shouting OVER-AGED should shut up! Age is not the only determinant for winning such competition. Isnt it clear logic that: asuming we indeed use old boys at this just concluded tournament, then we must have been doing so @ all the previous 13 U17 editions. Automatically, Nigeria should have there4 won the U17 competition 13times already, thats if age is the only determinant factor for lifting the cup. In other vocabs, even with overaged players in the past, we couldnt win all the past worldcups. Now tell me; Why are some people shouting like december chickens nah? INFACT LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE: THOSE BOYS ARE TRUELY GOOD. Take it or leave it. GBAM!!
Full Stop!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Mospring(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2013
timpaker:
These boys must have seen too much WWE wrestling for them to be influenced by Daniel Brian's siggy... "YES! YES!! YES!!!........"
cheesy
ah text yuh bro..! courtesy of K.Iheanacho..!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Mospring(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2013
Yusphull:

very disheartening for an und....! naija factor @work.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by visionsen(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome Boys.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by hardbody: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome guys, you played good and entertaining football while showing the ever indefatigable spirit of the Nigerian. Haters can claim that you are above 40 but guess who is walking away N2m richer? Its awon boyz

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by mascot87(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2013
matsilver: u no get work!!! Diz is absolute nonsenss.
I dey find work ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg u fit tell ur P man make he help me find job na, u self fit help me, if u dey ready pm me make I send u my CV. I will be sosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöo grateful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....................................................

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Youngsage:
SMH. SO WHERE WAS THE 'GOODLUCK' WHEN WE FAILED TO QUALIFY FOR THIS SAME TOURNAMENT TWO YEARS AGO? OR SUPER EAGLES, LAST YEAR? SLEEPING I GUESS?
MSTCHEWW
RUBBICH
STILL "GOODLOOK NIGERIA''
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Jmain: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh please shut up!

You Nigerians are truly evil. Yall dont even know the difference between good or bad anymore. From the President down to the common man, you guys always have an excuse to justify any evil, cheating, wicked or lying scheme yall think up. Listen dude, if Nigeria did not use U-17's (as is clear from all we're seeing) in this competition: THEY CHEATED! How hard is that to understand?

God, u guys are sick!

You are obviously not a Nigerian as you usually claim.

From henceforth, make sure you don't pass of yourself as a concerned Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Jmain: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Are you their father? Some of you just talk nonsense all day. FIFA uses MRI scan for these competitions, so they are under 17. Stop trying to bring them down. You people have learned too much negativity from these APC party people. SMH

He is a confirmed bitter APC supporter .. .
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by ckkris: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2013
naijaborn001: They all look 30years and older though, but good job anyways"
Na apc de worry you.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by ckkris: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

You Nigerians are truly evil.

angel, kindly state your own angelic nationality.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Temitoper1: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome home my wonderful player.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Jmain: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2013
ckkris:

angel, kindly state your own angelic nationality.

We really need to know . . .
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2013
congratulations
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by ckkris: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2013
The ROGUES and their local accomplices, that loot Africa DAILY, then turn around to continually CREATE derogatory opinions of Africa. Corruption in Africa can never reach anywhere near the trillion dollar CORRUPTION in the United States, or Japan & Italy where CORRUPTION is officially part of their GDP.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by emmaelectelect(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2013
plainmirror: Kudos eaglets !
I hope dey replicate dis form wen dey meet their true mates grin
if they grow these boys with addition of better guys, we go reach semis of all major tour in the near future
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by DBSMedia: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Well done boys. We are proud of you. In the time past rumours have it that the people of Ugep in Cross river state of Nigeria are canibals but watch this ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9TA6fxZpU

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by prezzsoj(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2013
This guys victory worth $10,000.per each player
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by extension: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Let me say this: Golden eaglets are the youngest team in this under 17 world cup. Believe it or dont.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by BabaEto1: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Michky: All those shouting OVER-AGED should shut up! Age is not the only determinant for winning such competition. Isnt it clear logic that: asuming we indeed use old boys at this just concluded tournament, then we must have been doing so @ all the previous 13 U17 editions. Automatically, Nigeria should have there4 won the U17 competition 13times already, thats if age is the only determinant factor for lifting the cup. In other vocabs, even with overaged players in the past, we couldnt win all the past worldcups. Now tell me; Why are some people shouting like december chickens nah? INFACT LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE: THOSE BOYS ARE TRUELY GOOD. Take it or leave it. GBAM!!

May God bless you and your family for this comment/analyses. I have not even looked at the issue from dis angle. I agree with you totally that age is not the only factor that determine football success. Let's leave the haters to keep ranting. Enjoy ur day .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bamvik(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=mascot87]Awon boyz yi gidigan. Oya straight to Abuja to dance skelewu with GEJ grin grin grin grin [b]That man in white looks like Baba KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK ASUU STRIKE NO GOOD O

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2013
congrats. welcome back
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bamvik(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2013
the boys are good
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Gbenge77(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Yusphull:

and him dey claim sey I'm b uni student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.