Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,846 members, 7,956,172 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria (47938 Views)

Golden Eaglets Return Home Empty Handed Enyimba Progress In Champion League / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by SHOCK7(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
congrats 2 them but by now "everyone head shuld be back 2 their realities"!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Willgates(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
welcome heroic/historic eaglets!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by theoctopus: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
bastien: I no comment 4 you to quote me okay?
Just shut up and stop displaying your foolish bitterness. Nobody cares. This is a celebration thread, keep off!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by pixtuk(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
spyder880: Welcome my heroes, I wish to see you lift the senior world cup in a few years. cheesy cool
stop dreaming pls
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
damola1: Presidency. Do the needful
it bin done buddy! grin
damola1: Presidency. Do the needful
it bin done buddy! 2miller and honour nationale*winks*
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by philip0906(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
pixtuk: stop dreaming pls
undecided
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emzybrown: i noticed most of this guys claiming they are overage are member n suporterz of APC, everytin should not be used to score cheap political points against gej
muumuu
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by ajetunblog(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
They all look 30years and older though, but good job anyways"
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Josch(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
The unbeatables
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Ogininafio1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
An MRI scan is 99 percent correct at detecting bone age b4 17yrs of age when the epiphysis fuse. That's an absolute fact; check any medical book , etc.
These boys r truly young, we have a good future! Welldone boys.
Iheanacho is world class, a left-footed No. 10 is hard to find, like Messi and Maradona. He is a great player for the future.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by unyimeuk: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
lets see if the super eagles can do same in brazil cool
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by theoctopus: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
naijaborn001: They all look 30years and older though, but good job anyways"

This is just a clear indication that the negativity that some have been spreading all over NL is taking its toll. Now. it seems to be the in thing to respond negatively to everything. So so sad. The negative squad on NL has suceeded in infesting many of you with bitterness and bile. I pity you

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by frankfis91(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dominiquez: Nigeria are champions in two football competitions this year its not a coincidence......... We have Goodluck
U better go sitdown 4 one place shey na goodluck play dose matches ni

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Michky: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
All those shouting OVER-AGED should shut up! Age is not the only determinant for winning such competition. Isnt it clear logic that: asuming we indeed use old boys at this just concluded tournament, then we must have been doing so @ all the previous 13 U17 editions. Automatically, Nigeria should have there4 won the U17 competition 13times already, thats if age is the only determinant factor for lifting the cup. In other vocabs, even with overaged players in the past, we couldnt win all the past worldcups. Now tell me; Why are some people shouting like december chickens nah? INFACT LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE: THOSE BOYS ARE TRUELY GOOD. Take it or leave it. GBAM!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by theoctopus: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
frankfis91: U better go sitdown 4 one place shey na goodluck play dose matches ni

Yes na him dey play am! you don hear now?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Tonniey(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
plainmirror: Kudos eaglets !
I hope dey replicate dis form wen dey meet their true mates grin
Wot is dis one saying again na! After winning the cup, who be their mates dem wan play again for christ sake??
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Tadejnr(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Those lads are simply the best
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by hammedkola(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
PS: Anyone who can get me access into the banquet hall
for their dinner should kindly inbox me...thanks
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Youngsage: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dominiquez: Nigeria are champions in two football competitions this year its not a coincidence......... We have Goodluck
SMH. SO WHERE WAS THE 'GOODLUCK' WHEN WE FAILED TO QUALIFY FOR THIS SAME TOURNAMENT TWO YEARS AGO? OR SUPER EAGLES, LAST YEAR? SLEEPING I GUESS?
MSTCHEWW
RUBBICH

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by matsilver: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
mascot87: Awon boyz yi gidigan. Oya straight to Abuja to dance skelewu with GEJ grin grin grin grin
[b]That man in white looks like Baba KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Some people go commit suicide ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]
u no get work!!! Diz is absolute nonsenss.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Close ur forking mouth! Ode
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Coldfaya(m): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome boyz. Its Funny how united as a nation, we are in football but we let political n ethno-religious sentiments affect all other facets of our Nigerian life! I watched d match with muslim guys who were praying alongside christians. And I'm like, y can't we just b dis united against corruption n politics.

#My take

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by biotun(m): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2013
congrats boys
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Jeezyy: I hate it when you mix politics and football
do u hav phobia for goodluck in ur life?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Akiika: 2:22am On Nov 11, 2013
Do you really have to bring that dum$a$$ into every discussion?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bis7(f): 2:30am On Nov 11, 2013
I just dey laffs in togo language. . so what next undecided undecided bro Jonathan goodlck go win 2015 election?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Lmaooooo

These men are U-17?!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Michky: All those shouting OVER-AGED should shut up! Age is not the only determinant for winning such competition. Isnt it clear logic that: asuming we indeed use old boys at this just concluded tournament, then we must have been doing so @ all the previous 13 U17 editions. Automatically, Nigeria should have there4 won the U17 competition 13times already, thats if age is the only determinant factor for lifting the cup. In other vocabs, even with overaged players in the past, we couldnt win all the past worldcups. Now tell me; Why are some people shouting like december chickens nah? INFACT LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE: THOSE BOYS ARE TRUELY GOOD. Take it or leave it. GBAM!!

Oh please shut up!

You Nigerians are truly evil. Yall dont even know the difference between good or bad anymore. From the President down to the common man, you guys always have an excuse to justify any evil, cheating, wicked or lying scheme yall think up. Listen dude, if Nigeria did not use U-17's (as is clear from all we're seeing) in this competition: THEY CHEATED! How hard is that to understand?

God, u guys are sick!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Ogininafio1: An MRI scan is 99 percent correct at detecting bone age b4 17yrs of age when the epiphysis fuse. That's an absolute fact; check any medical book , etc.
These boys r truly young, we have a good future! Welldone boys.
Iheanacho is world class, a left-footed No. 10 is hard to find, like Messi and Maradona. He is a great player for the future.
Ode! Are u a doc?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 11, 2013
Akiika:
Do you really have to bring that dum$a$$ into every discussion?
Ode Goodluck ko, Jonathan ni
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Flirtyfemi: 4:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Jonathan hosts victorious Golden Eaglets, gives them N2 million each (photos) http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/jonathan-hosts-victorious-golden.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS / Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.