Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" (23696 Views)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

So the Governor is the saint in this story yeah? If you can't read between the lines, this publication is intended to mock her like some others have been doing lately. She is legally married to him. He can't in the spirit of trying to ridicule her tell her to pack out immediately. Like seriously? Did he have to say it? He could just send away her guards instead of barking such orders. If he did that and she didn't leave, then she's the fool. Really really look between the line and see what this all about. It's about power, ego and chauvinism.

She's being detained against her wish, she can't go and come in as she pleases or have people come visit her. She's lonely, she's sad, she's depressed. She loves her husband but he husband hasn't been to her bed for years. Despite the mockery she knew she might receive, despite the ridicule she knew was coming, she still stood her ground and cried out to the public. It doesn't make her greedy, it makes her brave.

My dear, money is nothing. This woman more than anyone is in a position to know this now (which is a lesson for the people who marry for money) but who says this woman married for money anyway. The man in question is sleek, handsome, charming with charisma. Good reasons for anyone to fall head over heels. He must have hidden his promiscuity from her.

Anyhoo, let's not be quick to judge this woman. She's been through enough as it is. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine what she must be going through. I wouldn't wish her condition on my enemy.

you are so fvcking gullible, oh yea!! money is nothing abi? what does Mrs Chime do for a living? since money is nothing?
what does Mrs chime's father do for a living? yet money is nothing abi!
the same woman whose sister saw the money and dived unto chime's amu like carrot and you still say money is nothing abi?
the family is poor, so the woman is asking for settlement because it was a cash for hand marriage end of story.

If money was nothing for her, she would ave been in Ebenato by now about to cross over to ebenasaa, but no she wont leave, reason; national cake, grin

4 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by repogirl(f): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2013
Law-confessor:
That is it- consequences of getting married cos of money, no love.

U married money, so endure any mal-treatment n subjugation thereof as long as u see d money.

Love is a facade...... Do you think the governor was this way before marriage? Of course not, he would have treated her like a queen, made promises to give her all she needed..... But things change after marriage.... You begin to see the other person for what he really is.... Men can be deceptive.

I wish her well o, no marriage is perfect but a woman doesn't need to live in hell.....the way I see her, it seems she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She should choose if she wants her freedom or she wants to remain governors wife and be subjected to such maltreatment and disrespect.

P.S, why doesn't the governor send her abroad for treatment already sef? When it was his time, he spent months there but he's refusing his wife the same privilege, men sha ......

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by callme2: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2013
do you want to replace her?
Akshow: Even she herself de greedy. Why will she insist on coming back to him after her treatment abroad if truly he treated her shabbily. I'm not making excuse for the governor but d woman is culpable of blame too. With all d uproar she cause one would think she would RUN and never look back if God save her from d problem but there she is planning to return back greedy greedy woman. Shebi na only detention u see before. U go see d wan wey pass that one yeye de smell.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2013
repogirl:

Love is a facade...... Do you think the governor was this way before marriage? Of course not, he would have treated her like a queen, made promises to give her all she needed..... But things change after marriage.... You begin to see the other person for what he really is.... Men can be deceptive.

I wish her well o, no marriage is perfect but a woman doesn't need to live in hell.....the way I see her, it seems she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She should choose if she wants her freedom or she wants to remain governors wife and be subjected to such maltreatment and disrespect.

P.S, why doesn't the governor send her abroad for treatment already sef? When it was his time, he spent months there but he's refusing his wife the same privilege, men sha ......

I doubt all this he treated her like a queen when they were courting. There is clearly a large social gulf between the two, which the marriage has failed to close. The wife is probably nothing more than an airhead first lady.

I think I can see why he is not sending her abroad - she may claim asylum and start an even dirtier media game.

3 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by repogirl(f): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2013
oyb:

I doubt all this he treated her like a queen when they were courting. There is clearly a large social gulf between the two, which the marriage has failed to close. The wife is probably nothing more than an airhead first lady.

Oh? And he, being an intellectual hadn't known that she was an airhead before marrying her Abi? Or was it by force to marry her? Even if she is really dumb, does that justify locking her away from family and friends? Not giving her money for her personal upkeep and refusing to give her the best healthcare she deserves as his wife? Men......
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: Gov Chime is a disgrace to his office and have chosen to behaving like a rascal.

The act of bundling a woman and forcing her to leave her matrimonial home without due process of divorce is in itself barbaric and degrading to womanhood. Just to say the least.

Mrs Chime, I advise you to stand firm on your resolve never to be taken as a spent force.

If the Governor wants divorce, let him apply for it and append his signatures to accept the result of the broken home.

Adanne, never allow them take away your four year old boy. If you stick to that, the court will willingly give you the custody and he will be a consolation to your pain in the long run.

but it is not DEGRADING AND BARBARIC to womanhood for a woman to snatch another woman's husband, set him up with her younger sister all in a bid for his wealth to trickle down the family line?
womanhood has been degraded a long time ago, please tell us something new.
BTW you seriously believe the court will grant custody of a child to a woman with frequent nervous break down? which bush community school did you study with your "adanne" nonsense?

4 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Your comment disgust me.

Who proposed, was it this lady or Mr wonder boy now Governor Chime?

If Mr Chime is tired of the marriage, let him do the needful and apply for divorce in court.

jp philips:

you are so fvcking gullible, oh yea!! money is nothing abi? what does Mrs Chime do for a living? since money is nothing?
what does Mrs chime's father do for a living? yet money is nothing abi!
the same woman whose sister saw the money and dived unto chime's amu like carrot and you still say money is nothing abi?
the family is poor, so the woman is asking for settlement because it was a cash for hand marriage end of story.

If money was nothing for her, she would ave been in Ebenato by now about to cross over to ebenasaa, but no she wont leave, reason; national cake, grin

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2013
repogirl:

Oh? And he, being an intellectual hadn't known that she was an airhead before marrying her Abi? Or was it by force to marry her? Even if she is really dumb, does that justify locking her away from family and friends? Not giving her money for her personal upkeep and refusing to give her the best healthcare she deserves as his wife? Men......

Its called a trophy wife. Typical traits beautiful, no marketable skills, looks good for functions, good in bed, easily replaceble, years / decades younger, never the first wife.

You should be ashamed of your satisfaction with being little more than an appendage. Repo suits you - but this is not the west where madam chime would get half for marrying hitla mustache

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: Your comment disgust me.

Who proposed, was it this lady or Mr wonder boy now Governor Chime?

If Mr Chime is tired of the marriage, let him do the needful and apply for divorce in court.

your disgust is the least of my worries, Mr chime wants to put her in cage since she is insane, she wants freedom and he obliges her, who should apply for the divorce?
the woman or chime?
please stop crying more than the bereaved, if you are related to her, help her to fix the poverty that has ravaged her and other members of her family, so she can leave quietly.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

Igbo women are not prone to divorce. Even the lowest of the low in terms of wealth still stick to their men even in cases of physical and emotional abuse. I really don't blame you for how you think, you were born to think this way. But I must say it's really myopic. How can her cry for freedom be mistaken for something else? That she doesn't want to be under any form of house arrest? That she wants to go out and come in as she pleases?

Her husband (yes her husband) in trying to ridicule her tells her to pack out immediately. Just like that!!! Even if she wants to leave, can that be done in a second? Won't she pack her things? Won't she trying to pull her resources together to insure she has a good and comfortable life after she leaves? Please don't join the chauvinistic crusaders.
Hey lady ur arguements don't hold water. You are just a feminist wtout ideology!!! The time and energy u dissipate into affirming ur equality to man, could be spent into bettering ur lot in industry, academics or any other area of human endeavour. But ur types heavily depend on men for survival and even tag them ATM machines! D lot of u are scheming two faced bit*ches who wd even kill their husbands to inherit his wealth! Mrs chime obviously has no skills. Therefore she got no whr to go and must rock back and forth! The first wife is a Judge and wen d chips wr down, she simply concentrated her energy on her job and let d womanizer go. I guess she is smwhr ROTFL at d unfolding drama!! And for d custody of mrs chime's son, ur prayer is for d court to award her custody even tho she is mentally unstable. This shows u r a feminist wtout ideology. Mrs chime had her own family around all d time and they cdnt do anything to save their daughter fr d alledged unlawful house arrest. Hmmmmmmm...... My lady puleeeeese.....
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by romeo(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2013
No responsible husband in a public position would allow his mentally unstable wife to roam about, attend public functions, attend official functions as the firstlady. The Clara girl is a very greedy person. She craved freedom, got freedom and refused freedom. If her problem was the doctor, she should've said so. Now she wants to go to the UK to treat her "mental illness" with the "Monster's" money?

3 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by repogirl(f): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2013
oyb:

Its called a trophy wife. Typical traits beautiful, no marketable skills, looks good for functions, good in bed, easily replaceble, years / decades younger, never the first wife.

You should be ashamed of your satisfaction with being little more than an appendage. Repo suits you - but this is not the west where madam chime would get half for marrying hitla mustache

Don't be so sure about that, all she needs are the right sympathizers, her rights have clearly been violated and if she makes more noise, spills more secrets and even make up some lies, she'll get the attention..... Mr. Governor, I'm sure wouldn't want that......she doesn't need half, just enough to be comfortable.

What if she's a trophy wife? It doesn't justify being maltreated... Its a wicked man who'll treat his wife without any consideration.
BTW, what has the bolded above got to do with me, its Mrs Chime we're talking about, isn't it?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by dasparrow: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2013
@Post

Na wa for all this wahala. I was thinking that Mrs Chime will run once given the opportunity to leave. Yet, she wants to remain in the marriage. I just don't get Nigerian-bred women oftentimes.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by kemmz: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2013
[/quote] dis is so pathetic am indeed sowie for her
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by twkalio(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2013
utumunta: So she wants freedom? She got it. Why is she refusing to leave? She want to have her cake and eat it.
How many people will allow their relatives suffering from mental health challenges to roam the streets? How many rich persons have their relations in a mental home in Nigeria? Instead of putting her in a home where the inmates are treated worse than eku-uke dogs and where people like Sahara reporters will go with their cameras to take her pictures and taunt the governor, is it not better he set her up at home with a full battery of doctors?
The same people criticising Chime for unlawful imprisonment today, would be the first to say that he has used the wife for one ritual or the other and abandoned her in an asylum.
The man has done the best in the situation and handled it well. Since his best is not enough, he should let her go to avoid the unnecessary bad press and distraction she is generating.
ya mama and papa schl fees no waste ni!! If no b say all my sisiters don marry I 4 gve u 1.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyH(f): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2013
WAIT! She wants to come back?! This woman is clearly not ok/ she never talk wetin she want!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Na wa for all this wahala. I was thinking that Mrs Chime will run once given the opportunity to leave. Yet, she wants to remain in the marriage. I just don't get Nigerian-bred women oftentimes.

E no easy to go from being madam excellency to madam who?

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

And you know she's not doing that?
Go back to d topic and read it again. Only thoroughly this time.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Deschil: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2013
I still doubt the story of her "mental health." Sounds like something arranged to justify the treatment meted to her. Sadly she seems OK with the label as long as she eats her cake & still keeps it. Its embarrassing that she considers returning to a man who impregnated her sister & whose private Drs "diagnosed" her as mentally challenged. She should seek alternative & credible verification of her mental health, get rid of the stigma, move out & learn a skill. As for the money & privileges, she needs to forget them.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2013
repogirl:

If u had bEen following dis incident closely from d time sahararepoters blew their whistle, u wd know dt d human rights commision confirmed she had access to her fone and computer which obviously hd internet access too. D human rights commission also affirmed she was allowed to see her son after school and after his lessons. She also had access to all d keys to doors in her apartment. Be wise lady!
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Boss13: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2013
First and foremost, if the woman is truly sick a hospital confinement is what she needs and not illegal detention at the government house. I believe there is more to this story that the public is yet to know.

Also, I don't know why people generally refer saharareporter news as junk journalism. This is an online publication that has uncover so many hidden stories that other widespread newspapers are devouring and re-circulating. If they had not uncover this story, that woman will not be getting the attention she truly deserves. How saharareporters get their news I don't know but they do something other newspapers need to copy - They investigate.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Don't be deceived, the presumed insanity is caused by evil medication from Governor Chime's directive to his doctors.

Just like the insanity of Dr/Mrs Orji Kalu when Kalu was a governor. Where then is that insanity she suffered for eight years now the husband is no longer a Governor.

Don't believe the wonder boy turned Governor, why didn't we hear of this insanity when Gov. Chime was hospitalised?

jp philips:

your disgust is the least of my worries, Mr chime wants to put her in cage since she is insane, she wants freedom and he obliges her, who should apply for the divorce?
the woman or chime?
please stop crying more than the bereaved, if you are related to her, help her to fix the poverty that has ravaged her and other members of her family, so she can leave quietly.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by blackpanda: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Greedy bia*ch....first you complain that the monster locked you in for months. Now he opened the door for you to leave and you are busy looking for who will pay your UK T-fare....Anuofia! Ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by repogirl(f): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: If u had bEen following dis incident closely from d time sahararepoters blew their whistle, u wd know dt d human rights commision confirmed she had access to her fone and computer which obviously hd internet access too. D human rights commission also affirmed she was allowed to see her son after school and after his lessons. She also had access to all d keys to doors in her apartment. Be wise lady!

Okay Mr. Wiseman, since Mr. Chime has been so gracious as to allow her all these glorious favours, why is she not allowed to meet with family, why is she not granted her request for better medical care, why isn't she given enough of an allowance to take care of herself, why hasn't he been intimate with her in four years.... Or aren't these also her rights as a human being and as his wife? Pls educate the unwise, Mr Wiseness.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by nyenyej: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Most times, dis is what u get when u snatch another woman's husband.
Chime had a wife and children,
Clara a friend to Chimes daughter,
Clara slept with her friend's father, and snatched d friend's mothers husband.
Clara got married traditionally to her friends mother husband, her friends father and became d first lady!
Clara came with her sister who also wanted to b a first lady during d Chimes 2nd tenure.
Clara's sister got pregnant, had a baby boy and her bride price was also paid making her d 3rd wife.
Clara cannot bear dis, and her network trips off.
Clara is locked up and assigned a personal doctor and she cries out, imprisonment!!! Confinement!!!!!
Clara oya see freedom, she doesn't want to go again cause her statues as d first lady siezes once she leaves. The statues that brought her dis mess.
Clara has scores to settle with Chimes 1st wife and children + her own younger sister.
Isn't that enough to send her to permanently to a PHSYCIA?

4 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: Don't be deceived, the presumed insanity is caused by evil medication from Governor Chime's directive to his doctors.

Just like the insanity of Dr/Mrs Orji Kalu when Kalu was a governor. Where then is that insanity she suffered for eight years now the husband is no longer a Governor.

Don't believe the wonder boy turned Governor, why didn't we hear of this insanity when Gov. Chime was hospitalised?

I have refrained from using foul language since d begining of this discourse, but at dis point lady, I must tell u to go have ur head thoroughly examined. U seem a lot worse than mrs chime. Feminism without ideology is bare-faced steeewpidity!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Boss13: First and foremost, if the woman is truly sick a hospital confinement is what she needs and not illegal detention at the government house. I believe there is more to this story that the public is yet to know.

Also, I don't know why people generally refer saharareporter news as junk journalism. This is an online publication that has uncover so many hidden stories that other widespread newspapers are devouring and re-circulating. If they had not uncover this story, that woman will not be getting the attention she truly deserves. How saharareporters get their news I don't know but they do something other newspapers need to copy - They investigate.

which hospital or clinic in Enugu state will be better than the team of medical doctors working in the Govt house in its ensuing comfort?

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by delfol: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
I guess its Karma, apparently her sister was married to d guy b4 her nd they had an affair. So hw do U expect her not to be crazy. Her family is supposed to ve disowned her bt I guess being d first lady is more lucrative
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by nyenyej: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
True story! No addition, no subtraction
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: Don't be deceived, the presumed insanity is caused by evil medication from Governor Chime's directive to his doctors.

How did you know? were you there? or you administered the pill? like i advised, help her to fix the poverty ravaging her parental home, that is the only problem im seeing here.
even in her first outcry to the public, she mentioned "upkeep money" as one of her challenges, yes, i don't wanna be deceived that is her biggest challenge.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Jman06(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Amya:

So the Governor is the saint in this story yeah? If you can't read between the lines, this publication is intended to mock her like some others have been doing lately. She is legally married to him. He can't in the spirit of trying to ridicule her tell her to pack out immediately. Like seriously? Did he have to say it? He could just send away her guards instead of barking such orders. If he did that and she didn't leave, then she's the fool. Really really look between the line and see what this all about. It's about power, ego and chauvinism.

She's being detained against her wish, she can't go and come in as she pleases or have people come visit her. She's lonely, she's sad, she's depressed. She loves her husband but he husband hasn't been to her bed for years. Despite the mockery she knew she might receive, despite the ridicule she knew was coming, she still stood her ground and cried out to the public. It doesn't make her greedy, it makes her brave.

My dear, money is nothing. This woman more than anyone is in a position to know this now (which is a lesson for the people who marry for money) but who says this woman married for money anyway. The man in question is sleek, handsome, charming with charisma. Good reasons for anyone to fall head over heels. He must have hidden his promiscuity from her.

Anyhoo, let's not be quick to judge this woman. She's been through enough as it is. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine what she must be going through. I wouldn't wish her condition on my enemy.
Madam your post reeks of feminism.You are seeing things only from the woman's angle.Love my foot!I'm sure there were many other handsomer guys who dated this lady but got dumped by her so she could marry Chime's money and power.Have you seen chime lately?He has grown so old and ugly due to sickness and Clara can never claim to still be in love with him.ALL CLARA WANTS IS TO HAVE ALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO FLIRT AROUND WITH SMALL BOYS WHILE STILL MARRIED TO CHIME'S WEALTH.She wants to eat her cake and still have it like other Nigerian women.But Chime being a smart guy he is has refused to be played on in that manner.If her claim of being held against her wish is true,then she should take a chance and fly out of Chime's life and stop destroying his reputations.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by nyenyej: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
delfol: I guess its Karma, apparently her sister was married to d guy b4 her nd they had an affair. So hw do U expect her not to be crazy. Her family is supposed to ve disowned her bt I guess being d first lady is more lucrative
wrong analysis. Read d true story. @ nyenyej

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aso Villa End Of Year Service In Pictures / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki / Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.