Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out (15731 Views)

Best Ten Android Games To Play / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2013
hi guys, i want to share a list of games that came out this year on pc that are awesome

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 : Full Burst
Metal Gear Rising
Battlefield 4 (if your pc can handle it)
Call of Duty GHOST
NFS Rivals( just got this one)
Grid 2
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider (2013)
FIFA 14
Remember me
Assassins Creed 4 (if your pc can pc handle it)
Beyond
Dead Rising 3
Crisis 3 (if your pc can handle it)
Infamous : Gods Among Us

these are the ones i've played or still playing or want to play

7 Likes

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Zumarocket(f): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2013
yes bro. Ur so on point.

The games re awesome.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by constance500: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2013
I'll choose nfs first... I love racing grin

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by hancock(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2013
do you have battlefield 4 and call of duty: ghost with you?
would love to copy it from you if you don't mind.
I have been trying to download call of duty ghost but with a total size of 30GB shocked im thinking otherwise
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Noctis(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
The Last of Us is definitely not and never will be on pc. Maybe a ps3 emulator in a few years, maybe. Naruto Full Burst hasn't been released yet.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Bawss1(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Sometimes you wonder if these guys know what they are talking about.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Noctis(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Well to be completely fair, he did get a couple of those right.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by wman(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
If you need this PC games and others check out this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Mike0537(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Naruto full burst has been released. i have it on my pc but it has lag/fps issues, any advice how to fix this? i also wanna buy a new graphics card and RAM, any advice. thanks smiley
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mike0537: Naruto full burst has been released. i have it on my pc but it has lag/fps issues, any advice how to fix this? i also wanna buy a new graphics card and RAM, any advice. thanks smiley

what is your pc specs
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
for those saying what they dont know i got all the titles right. they are all pc games (except last of us) and they are all out (except nfs rivals)
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Mike0537(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2013
My specs are:
Windows 7 Ultimate (i hated windows 8 so i switched back)
Processor: pentium(R) Dual Core Cpu T4500 @2.30GHz 2.30
Operating system: 32-bit
RAM: 2GB
Graphics/Video card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (this sucks)
System board: 1605 90.09
System BIOS: F.07
You should also download batman arkham origins. the game just came out, its sick.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mike0537: My specs are:
Windows 7 Ultimate (i hated windows 8 so i switched back)
Processor: pentium(R) Dual Core Cpu T4500 @2.30GHz 2.30
Operating system: 32-bit
RAM: 2GB
Graphics/Video card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (this sucks)
System board: 1605 90.09
System BIOS: F.07
You should also download batman arkham origins. the game just came out, its sick.
i don't think your pc is made for gaming.
or just try reducing the resolution of the game and turn off vsync, anti aliasing

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by neroysc: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Guuuuuuy!! You sure say you know wetin you dey talk?
Wen did Beyond, Dead Rising 3 come to PC? Beyond na Ps3 exclusive game. Dead rising 3 na xbox one exclusive. Metal gear rising is coming to Pc early nxt year. Abi na Injustice: Gods among us" u wan talk wey u talk Infamous...

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
neroysc: Guuuuuuy!! You sure say you know wetin you dey talk?
Wen did Beyond, Dead Rising 3 come to PC? Beyond na Ps3 exclusive game. Dead rising 3 na xbox one exclusive. Metal gear rising is coming to Pc early nxt year. Abi na Injustice: Gods among us" u wan talk wey u talk Infamous...
i dey use emulator play some ps3 games so sometimes i dey think say i dey play PC games. metal gear rising suppose come out this year end
and injustice not infamous. infamous na ps3 game
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by wman(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Rhaspody:
i dey use emulator play some ps3 games so sometimes i dey think say i dey play PC games. metal gear rising suppose come out this year end

Not true.
No perfectly working PS3 emulator.
Metal Gear Rising PC release is still next year.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Noctis(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2013
Rhaspody:

Exactly how many ps3 games have you played on your ps3 emulator? Can we see screenshots?

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Bawss1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lol. I still doubt this guy knows what he is talking about smiley
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by smajatt(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2013
aiit i never wanted to comment b4 bt am going to now. Its quite obvious d point u guys are trying to make but please lets just talk about the games we are waiting for and quite all these *********. @op if u play ps3 games on ur laptop with emulator well thats cool but y go tru al dat trouble when there so many fantastic games on pc with better graphics honestly its not worth it "putting ur system tru al d stress". If 4 any reason am getting ps3 its probably because of GTA 5 and according to rumors it should b out on pc probably 1st quarter of 2014.

The games am actual anticipating for are:
The witcher 3
Watchdogs
Tom Clancys :The Division "its going to be a MMO game" looking forward to it and hoping to have a better internet connection by then sha.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by neroysc: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2013
wman: If you need this PC games and others check out this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Oh boy, this your game collection NA WA O... you mean say you get all this games? i dey sure say u dey use Petabyte cox i doubt if Gigabyte or Terabyte go contain all these games.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by wman(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2013
^^^^^^^^ lol cheesy smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
I havent played the full version of battlefield 4 yet. still waiting for it to arrive. for those asking for screenshots, i dont have to prove anything to anybody.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by imperiouxx(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Most of those games can only be played on computer with Nvidia GeForce series and higher Radeon.

I usually get those games for free online.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Ddonoflife(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
guys abeg my hp635 is scratching on d surface..it has a milk top and d paint has begin to peel off making it not good to see ......can laptop be sprayed?or wat can i use to cover d top....urgent ans pls
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by stevebond007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
most def I must to try CALL OF DUTY. best game series in d world.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
abeg OP how i fit run all these PC games? i dey yankee and i just dey assume say e go dey harder asper regulations andd sh*t so, give me idea abeg......my system config na windows, 8gig RAM, 800gig hard drive.
thanks in advance

*a slice of mount zion is for i*
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by 9jahubcom(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
tnx
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by droid007: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Isnt the last game injustice: Gods among us?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Big4wig(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chai,u Guys rock well all i know is dat Very soon u will see a text like dis 4rm MTN.
"Tonto dike has not taken her bath since 3 days“, text smell to 3212” to smell armpit"
Or
"Klint D drunk has not drank alcohol in d past 12 hours"
"Text "Alcohol" to 33113 to give him a bottle".
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Superstar007(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmm. I comment my reserve
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls any body with GOD OF WAR 3 PC Game?
Thanks smiley
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by harry2ve(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
WTF...Playing game with ur time at this age while your mates are busy makeing HK with their time..waste of laptops...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 / Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats / Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.