Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out (15730 Views)

Best Ten Android Games To Play / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
i only play soccer games so my only interest here is fifa 2014.will try it out mr op
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by TheLastNazgul(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
harry2ve: Playing game with ur timeat this age when your mates are busy make HK with their time..
I don't mean to sound rude or uncouth. SHUT UP.

7 Likes

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by OrangeHokage(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rhaspody: hi guys, i want to share a list of games that came out this year on pc that are awesome

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 : Full Burst
Metal Gear Rising
Battlefield 4 (if your pc can handle it)
Call of Duty GHOST
NFS Rivals
Grid 2
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider (2013)
FIFA 14
Remember me
Assassins Creed 4 (if your pc can pc handle it)
Beyond
Dead Rising 3
Crisis 3 (if your pc can handle it)
Infamous : Gods Among Us

these are the ones i've played or still playing or want to play (NFS Rivals)
bro mail me at ured44@yahoo.com we need to talk
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
PS3 Emulator for PC does not exist. I would know because I am a PC emulators enthusiast.

To the person who wants to play PC games with 2GB Ram, You should restrict yourself to PC games till 2004. 2GB Ram is what mobile phones and tablets use, not gaming PCs.

To play modern games comfortably on PC, you need nothing less than 8GB of ram and 4Ghz on your PC before it can even boot games properly.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Ogundale(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Guys na toto dikeh i da play this year b4 e run out.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
dis is nonsense. where the f*** is gta5
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by enimcnite(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
I've finished the following games; Resident evil revelations 5 & 6, Batman Arkham city, Invasion, 007 Blood Stone, Call of Duty World at war & Ghost, Shank 2 (old game but I still love it), I don try na shey? Lolsss
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rummenigge(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
This list is incomplete. Football manager 2014 should be there.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by PMPhoenix(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
u 4got Xcom enemy unkwown nd max payne 3
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rhaspody:
i dey use emulator play some ps3 games so sometimes i dey think say i dey play PC games. metal gear rising suppose come out this year end
and injustice not infamous. infamous na ps3 game
guy I tried using dat emulator stuff but it was all wack....pls help ur bro out nah abeg
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by jjk24(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rhaspody: for those saying what they dont know i got all the titles right. they are all pc games (except last of us) and they are all out (except nfs rivals)
nfs rivals is out
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by codeaddict(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
NFS: Rivals is out. crack, though, isn't functioning well. So I've not been able to play smoothly. However its opening is tight!
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by renod(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
hey u didn't mention hitman absolution
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rummenigge(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
renod: hey u didn't mention hitman absolution
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by ozor1: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mike0537: My specs are:
Windows 7 Ultimate (i hated windows 8 so i switched back)
Processor: pentium(R) Dual Core Cpu T4500 @2.30GHz 2.30
Operating system: 32-bit
RAM: 2GB
Graphics/Video card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (this sucks)
System board: 1605 90.09
System BIOS: F.07
You should also download batman arkham origins. the game just came out, its sick.
bro this is a budget pc.it wont game hard
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by jairusben(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
am dating dangote's daughter an she
cheated on me, and u said i should brake
up with her!, i dey craze?, dnt u knw that
true love is all abt 4giveness!?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: I don't mean to sound rude or uncouth. SHUT UP.
I agree people who come to a forum and don't share a similar interest should not even bother posting and shut the hell up.don't be a troll
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by sonickay(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rhaspody: hi guys, i want to share a list of games that came out this year on pc that are awesome

Metal Gear Rising
Call of Duty GHOST
NFS Rivals
Grid 2
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider (2013)
FIFA 14
Remember me
Beyond
Dead Rising 3

have tried ů̶̲̥я̲ hands on 'Freedom', 'Chicken Invaders' series
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by drealdoc89(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2013

Metal Gear Rising
Call of Duty GHOST
NFS Rivals
Grid 2
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider (2013)
FIFA 14
Remember me
Beyond
Dead Rising 3

You got all of them on your pc
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Psychedelia(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Crysis 2 ran so smoothly on my laptop. It was made using CryEngine, and was fully supported by my nVidia graphics card.

Errrr... Unfortunately, the GAME itself was a total phucking bore IMHO. Couldn't even finish it. It was just too damn boring. I only stopped at that level where The Prophet had escaped the military base and gotten to the ruined New York City... Exactly at that busted elevator that seemed to have some melted human mass scattered across its walls. The game bored me to tears, dude.
I don't think the Part 3 is gonna be any different.

FIFA '14 still doesn't have Naija in it, so I'mma sit it out and wait until they've released the patch containing Naija...maybe na next year e go happen.

Dead Space 3? I got Dead Space 2 around late August. Completed it mid September; and while it's a nice game, the final sequence pissed me off because it appeared the hero was overwhelmed by the other beastly creature hiding in the space ship. Save for Rise Of Legends, this game na de FIRST game wey I see say actor die. What the phuck?

Tomb Raider? Hell no, bro. I stopped phucking with Lara Croft in 2003. I can't go back, no matter how improved she may appear.

Assassins' Creed 4 is the shhitt. It's on my bucket list, yo! Grand Theft Auto 5 as well!

Right now, I only have 3 games of 2013 I can consider epic:

Grand Theft Auto 5
Assassins' Creed 4
Diablo III

That's it! cool

2 Likes

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by myOGAonTOP: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013

Metal Gear Rising
Call of Duty GHOST
NFS Rivals
Grid 2
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider (2013)
FIFA 14
Remember me
Beyond
Dead Rising 3

THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETE without Football Manager. Dont care what your opinion is. Ish can keep a neega at home for a year!
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Cant you believe you Missed Grand Theft Auto V On ur list..the best game of all times and the best game of the year
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by idrezee(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
pls can Fifa 14 or 13 work on my laptop? Its HP620 (window7, 2BG Ram and 32bits) and I need NFS Rivals too. I don't mind changing my laptop just because of diz.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by sonickay(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
OMG! Nobody mentioned 'Resident Evil'
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by MSItachi: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
my best is Naruto Full burst PC. am almost done with the story mode. unlocked all characters and support characters. full burst took PES from me temporarily. though PES 14 is rubbish even with the new engine the gameplay sucks for me.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
need for speed carbon is the dopest car race game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNsJC3m5-A8

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Psychedelia(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
runzlord: need for speed carbon is the dopest car race game!

That useless game where the baddest car (Audi Le Mans Quattro) ain't even available in Career Mode. Junk.

Anyway, it wasn't even released in 2013 to begin with. I think it was some time around 2008.

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by chrislilfee(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Psychedelia:

That useless game where the baddest car (Audi Le Mans Quattro) ain't even available in Career Mode. Junk.

Anyway, it wasn't even released in 2013 to begin with. I think it was some time around 2008.
cheat bro
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by DonaldGenes(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Have anyone here played The Mafia? That qame tight dye

secondly, the new call of duty doesn't wanna install in window 8 , my HP 255 laptop, sometimes telling me NOT COMPATIBLE'
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
I dont know if this is d right place. 1st, i want to add some memory to my RAM and lastly i want to install pes 2011, 2012 and 2013 on my pc. I am based in kano
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by dwittyc0der(f): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
ma game cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 / Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats / Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.