Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Madly In Love With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madly In Love With My Friend (1435 Views)

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madly In Love With My Friend by OgologoDimkpa: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am madly in love with my friend but finds it dificult to go
out because of huge height difference.
Money is not a problem as it is flowing currently.

What do I do?
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by vizboy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
go find high shoe dey wear. No let height make you miss the beautiful things of this world oh
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by OgologoDimkpa: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
vizboy: go find high shoe dey wear. No let height make you miss the beautiful things of this world oh
So you're suggesting I do the Denrele style?
But I may not be able to work confidently with it undecided.

Someone should help cos I don't want to loose this relationship sad
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by Dubemkelly(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is d guy complaining? U only have a case in dis context if u r d one in luv n he doesn't reciprocate it buh if both of u r in a r/ship then u need not 2 complain,have seen cases like this which my mum who is very talll n huge got married 2 my dad who is on d average n it happens vice versa among folks too, don't get urself intimidated with d height babe
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by OgologoDimkpa: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dubemkelly: Is d guy complaining? U only have a case in dis context if u r d one in luv n he doesn't reciprocate it buh if both of u r in a r/ship then u need not 2 complain,have seen cases like this which my mum who is very talll n huge got married 2 my dad who is on d average n it happens vice versa among folks too, don't get urself intimidated with d height babe
Seem you're not getting it?
I am 5ft 2'' and she is 6ft 2''
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogologodimkpa: I am madly in love with my friend but finds it dificult to go
out because of huge height difference.
Money is not a problem as it is flowing currently.

What do I do?

i am sorry to say that your problem aint your height, your problem is your self esteem. even taller you wont be good enough.

here is a clue on what you should do: TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL and MAKE HER BECOME MORE THAN JUST FRIEND.
bringing money into this problem also shows us that you are focusing on the wrong things in life.

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by Dubemkelly(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
Seem you're not getting it?
I am 5ft 2'' and she is 6ft 2''
Oh! I mistook u 4 a girl...That's not a big deal bro,u go 4 wat u like,d height aint an issue,like I illustrated,my mum is way taller dan my dad buh dt doesn't change anyfin,hardly u c my dad out wout my mum,she's his pride coupled wt her beauty...So 4get d height thing,it doesn't get any respect to one,u r still d man,once she loves u, carry go
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by OgologoDimkpa: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i am sorry to say that your problem aint your height, your problem is your self esteem. even taller you wont be good enough.

here is a clue on what you should do: TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL and MAKE HER BECOME MORE THAN JUST FRIEND.
bringing money into this problem also shows us that you are focusing on the wrong things in life.
I've been advised severally but believe me it's not the issue of self esteem.
I am the out going type and i love flexing life to the fullest.
I remember a a particular day we went out and a situation arose whereby i was supposed to give her a deep kiss...
You need to behold the sight sad...
Such a awkward moment cry
I felt like crying... Someone even suggested that I should drop her
for a shorter girl...but I can't because i'm madly inlove with her.

What do I do?
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogologodimkpa: I've been advised severally but believe me it's not the issue of self esteem.
I am the out going type and i love flexing life to the fullest.
I remember a a particular day we went out and a situation arose whereby i was supposed to give her a deep kiss...
You need to behold the sight sad...
Such a awkward moment cry
I felt like crying... Someone even suggested that I dropped her
for a shorter girl...but I can't because i'm madly inlove with her.

What do I do?

are you dating her or she is your friend? you should focus on being in a r/ship with her FIRST, enjoy the r/ship then come and tell us about any issues.

btw if you are already in a r/ship with her, then focus on whats IMPORTANT instead of small stuff like that.....because if she mind she wouldnt be with you.

so again SELF ESTEEM is what matters here. if you feel that you are inadequate because you are shorter then "work on yourself" so that you can finally focus on the other gazillion positive stuff about your person. kissing someone should be about the feeling you have at that moment, the connection with your partner etc.....instead you focus on how you guys looked at that moment. lol yet you say you dont have any self esteem problem?!?!?!?!?
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
If she doesn't care about your height, then don't worry about it.
Re: Madly In Love With My Friend by OgologoDimkpa: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yield: If she doesn't care about your height, then don't worry about it.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish. / If Not For The Love I Have For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.