Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? (827 Views)

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do / 10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery / What Can We (nigerians) Do To Stop Armed Robberies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Isn't he a white man. The pope has never been black, do you stop to ask yourself why?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
do you stop and wonder why you worship a jewish god?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 3:52am On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: do you stop and wonder why you worship a jewish god?

allah is not a jew. allah means god. god has no image that we have seen
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Lol. Allah is just the arabic name for the jewish god yaweh that abraham the hebrew worshiped. Why do you think islam is called a abrahamic faith along with christianity and the original version of the faith, Judaism.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Lol. Allah is just the arabic name for the jewish god yaweh that abraham the hebrew worshiped. Why do you think islam is called a abrahamic faith along with christianity and the original version of the faith, Judaism.

allah in arabic means god. Please do research. Muslims don't worship a human being.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Are Muslims worshipping a made up Arabic god or are they worshipping the same god Moses and Abraham the Hebrews worshipped?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Are Muslims worshipping a made up Arabic god or are they worshipping the same god Moses and Abraham the Hebrews worshipped?

this is about worshipping men like jesus, or looking up to the pope
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why do you worship a Jewish god?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Why do you worship a Jewish god?

Sometimes i think your retaaarded. Allah is not human, has no human traits and we can't even begin to imagine how God is.

Its christianity that worships jesus as god, and jesus was a jew as we all know. Islam doesn't worship a man, as all the prophets were only messengers. This is basic knowledge. Your school system has failed you.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
The god Muhammad chose (or recieved prophecy from)to worship was the god of the Jews. People worship many different gods, why the god of the Jews? Back to you Somali.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: The god Muhammad chose (or recieved prophecy from)to worship was the god of the Jews. People worship many different gods, why the god of the Jews? Back to you Somali.

Are you seriously this stuppppid. Just because jews worshipped this god doesn't god is a jew. I am really embarrassed that you don't know this basic fact. I need to bring fulaman in here, cause this is just embarrassing that you don't know basic facts about Islam. Please google it.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
I didn't say god was a Jew, I said he was a god created( originally worshipped) by Jews of the Middle East.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
So again Somali, why do you worship a Jewish god?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: So again Somali, why do you worship a Jewish god?

where did you get the fact that allah is jewish? lol
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Holy shi.t this guy is semi illiterate.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Holy shi.t this guy is semi illiterate.

Am gonna bring fula in here cause i can't believe your this dumb.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Holllllyyy. Was Abraham not a Jew?do You not worship the same god Abraham worshipped?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Holllllyyy. Was Abraham not a Jew?do You not worship the same god Abraham worshipped?

Please don't tell me your this stuppppid. Just cause abraham worshipped a god, doesn't make that god the same ethnicity as the man who worshiped him. What kind of deductive reasoning is this?

if i worship allah, doest that mean allah is somali? I swear you are dumber than a pile of bricks. I mean do you ever read before you hit submit?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Holy Bleep. I didn't say god was Jewish for the second time. He's a Jewish god because god was a Jewish creation.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Back to you Somali Zionist.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Holy Bleep. I didn't say god was Jewish for the second time. He's a Jewish god because god was a Jewish creation.

omg, am done, you are very very very dumb. God doesn't have an ethnicity. God sent the same message to many prophets across the world. All of them were men in the middle east, the last and most important one was Mohamed (peace and blessings be upon him). 87 percent of muslims today are not arab.

Indonesia, Pakistan, India have the largest muslim populations in that order.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Men who worshipped a Jewish creation. Zionist really.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by Ajuran: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Men who worshipped a Jewish creation. Zionist really.

i have unsubscribed, you guys are dumber than a pile of bricks. Your schools have failed you if you can't understand basic facts.

This is just sad wallahi. if i were u guys i would delete your posts, because obviously this subject is not your cup of tea.

negroids will always be negroids.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by PAPAAFRICA: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
shut up, you lost the argument AGAIN so you leave. you attacked it thinking you understood it out of a pure knee jerk reaction you said i called god a jewish person.
Re: Nigerians, Do You Look Up To The Pope? by StPete: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: shut up, you lost the argument AGAIN so you leave. you attacked it thinking you understood it out of a pure knee jerk reaction you said i called god a jewish person.

I admire ur answers to the OPs questions. It surely shows that the OP is retaarded!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos & Festive period Traffic / A Thread For Everything Facebook / Photonews: Never Seen Vintage Pictures Of Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.