Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja (45492 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2013
all these nlanders claiming unrivaled support for our shoeless and clueless president..... i have nothing against your infatuation.... but i have some questions....just point me to a reason to be proud that GEJ is my president, has he increased my Dad's Salary as a civil servant, has he placed Education on the footstep of every Nigerian, has he provided the much hyped Transformation(i only see transformation on NTA adverts, yet the NTA is crappy) , Has he proven to be a law abiding citizen even as he goes about using his powers to deprive people of thier right to political association. In fact sometimes i sit and wonder why Nigerians have refused to see the light. Do we place personal likes and sentiment above the welfare and the way we are being governed. I am from the south south and i have no reason to see Oga Jona's tenure as a tenure to remember. Hopefully By next election i will be able to exercise franchise as i will be 18+ and i hope to use my vote to change the eye sore i am seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by ikevin(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2013
i really like d northern attire on Gates, really classic
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by JFK68: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2013
cheesy
Etumgbe: where is my dad na?
see him with d hat, can't u recognise ur dad; daddy jonah kiss
see him with d hat, can't u recognise ur dad; daddy jonah
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by lovett007(f): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2013
[quote author=rafhell]does it mean that 90% of people in the state house are northerners
I wonder o, na only boko haram i dey see. No wonder boko haram no dey finish.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Abbey2sam(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2013
rafhell: does it mean that 90% of people in the state house are northerners

98% I think
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by iamdsam: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2013
I wonder o! #Urhobo
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Ozonna(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2013
rasojie: all these nlanders claiming unrivaled support for our shoeless and clueless president..... i have nothing against your infatuation.... but i have some questions....just point me to a reason to be proud that GEJ is my president, has he increased my Dad's Salary as a civil servant, has he placed Education on the footstep of every Nigerian, has he provided the much hyped Transformation(i only see transformation on NTA adverts, yet the NTA is crappy) , Has he proven to be a law abiding citizen even as he goes about using his powers to deprive people of thier right to political association. In fact sometimes i sit and wonder why Nigerians have refused to see the light. Do we place personal likes and sentiment above the welfare and the way we are being governed. I am from the south south and i have no reason to see Oga Jona's tenure as a tenure to remember. Hopefully By next election i will be able to exercise franchise as i will be 18+ and i hope to use my vote to change the eye sore i am seeing.

Still 18+ You'll come around when you grow older. If you're truly from the SS, in a few years from now you'll look @ this your post and you'll laugh @ ur naivety.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by adezjamz(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2013
mind U̶̲̥̅̊, he's nt in Notherners attire only. If U̶̲̥̅̊ open ur eyes U̶̲̥̅̊'ll c agbada & cap(fila in Yoruba)..... I'm nt a notherner tho

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by iamdsam: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2013
But I thought this business man said he would never come to Nigeria. Wonders shall never end!
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
No, it's Bill Gates. He has overtaken Slim according to Blomberg
You people are here argueing who the world richest man is when my own cerebrum has been thinking of how to be the world richest man in my own time.

Keep argueing or betterstill,join me in the race but you can never outrun me.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by papaejima1: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Seun: What Bill Gates is thinking in the last pic: "what have I done, sweet Jesus, what have I done?"
Chinekee, Seun makes jokes? grin shocked shocked
This year go better grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Ozonna:

Still 18+ You'll come around when you grow older. If you're truly from the SS, in a few years from now you'll look @ this your post and you'll laugh @ ur naivety.

What naivety? so you think me being younger makes me naive?? or me being younger makes me unaware of what happens around me, or makes me not to realize what is good and what is bad for Nigeria or you think age got to do with positive thinking Y'all re blind...Listen, Nobody brain washed me int these comments. I have been following the Nigerian Political scene since i recognized my 5 senses. I am not making mis informed comments. I rarely make comments on Nairaland cos i feel it does not change anythin. I had to do this cos i dont understand why people like you are so blind to see the light. instead of trying to draw people's attention to my age, counter my points with yours......of course i expect them to be dumb and clueless just like your president
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by saifuhot: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2013
jst say muslims i gues thats your problem.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by nagoma(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2013

Yes it's a function of population. It's called proportional representation.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
No, it's Bill Gates. He has overtaken Slim according to Blomberg

For the records, the richest man of the last century was bill gates. He has given away more than $38bn through the bill and melinda gates foundation.

He is the only man whose wealth has hit $100bn within the past 100years..
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by sampetkof: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2013
waooooo ,oga GEJ u are too much-some times u do as if u don't know what u ar doing,,,so u wan wine 2015 election :waooooo ,oga GEJ u are too much-some times u do as if u don't know what u ar doing,,,so u wan win
2015 election.May god be with u.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2013
superior1: In the second pix

One is a bundle of clues, the other is 'cluelessness' personified

One through clues is alleviating human suffering, the other through 'cluelessness' is inflicting untold hardship on millions

One has never held any political post but through clues affected several millions of life positively, the other despite being a C-in-C as through 'cluelessness' infected several with ethno-religious madness without bringing any meaningful change to their lives.

One has through clues amassed wealth to himself and country, the other has through 'cluelessness' ruined the wealth of a nation.

One's destiny is to save lives through clues, the
other's is to destroy as many lives as possible through 'cluelessness'

What a paradox!!!

shame on you, why not reject your citizenship of the clueless-led country ?

If you were better favoured than GEJ, you should have been the president. But in the scheme of things, you cannot even be a driver in GEJ's convoy... Take heart, e-warrior....
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Kanwulia: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Leave dat tin!
Nigerian attires too FINE!!!! cool
Big belle and all!

But come o?
NA WETIN OKONJO-IWEALA WEAR?
The woman well so? undecided
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

shame on you, why not reject your citizenship of the clueless-led country ?

If you were better favoured than GEJ, you should have been the president. But in the scheme of things, you cannot even be a driver in GEJ's convoy... Take heart, e-warrior....

What is your point? he said the truth and what relates that to being a driver... i had hope on Nigerians before... but seeing comments like this gives me the impression that Nigerians are not ready for change. With people like you and your clueless presido , we will forever live to be a huge mistake in the world map.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by pmc01(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
superior1: In the second pix

One is a bundle of clues, the other is 'cluelessness' personified

One through clues is alleviating human suffering, the other through 'cluelessness' is inflicting untold hardship on millions

One has never held any political post but through clues affected several millions of life positively, the other despite being a C-in-C as through 'cluelessness' infected several with ethno-religious madness without bringing any meaningful change to their lives.

One has through clues amassed wealth to himself and country, the other has through 'cluelessness' ruined the wealth of a nation.

One's destiny is to save lives through clues, the
other's is to destroy as many lives as possible through 'cluelessness'

What a paradox!!!

The expression on each of their faces lends credence to your assertion. I don't know if I am the only one seeing one hat-wearing 'Apeja' blushing irritatingly like a an unsuspecting village child that is about to be taken to the 'city' for house-help purpose

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Ozonna:

That is if he will be sincere with himself.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by mojeer678: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Seun: What Bill Gates is thinking in the last pic: "what have I done, sweet Jesus, what have I done?"

The correct caption should have been 'What am I doing? Imposing eugenics on these hapless ignorant folks'

Only few knows the agenda Gates and his foundation are pushing on countries in Africa and Asia towards the drastic reduction in population, a.k.a. Gentle genocide.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by pmc01(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2013
rasojie: all these nlanders claiming unrivaled support for our shoeless and clueless president..... i have nothing against your infatuation.... but i have some questions....just point me to a reason to be proud that GEJ is my president, has he increased my Dad's Salary as a civil servant, has he placed Education on the footstep of every Nigerian, has he provided the much hyped Transformation(i only see transformation on NTA adverts, yet the NTA is crappy) , Has he proven to be a law abiding citizen even as he goes about using his powers to deprive people of thier right to political association. In fact sometimes i sit and wonder why Nigerians have refused to see the light. Do we place personal likes and sentiment above the welfare and the way we are being governed. I am from the south south and i have no reason to see Oga Jona's tenure as a tenure to remember. Hopefully By next election i will be able to exercise franchise as i will be 18+ and i hope to use my vote to change the eye sore i am seeing.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by CharliParker: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2013
your father is in the village with the elders in the community
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by mojeer678: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

On a second thought, I hope bill gates is not in Nigeria to provide vaccines that will cause infertility in the populace. I just read on another thread that his foundation is all about population reduction in developing countries. I don't trust white people o because they smile in your face while plotting how to stab you at the back. I am sure bill gates knows Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth so I won't be surprised if his foundation brings polio vaccines to Nigeria laden with chemical substances that will cause infertility within the populace. Nigerians shine your eyes. I know many of you worship anything 'white' but please be smart. You know our culture is such that, if you can't reproduce, your marriage will just fall apart so don't allow wealthy oyibos with dark sinister motives come to your country and mess with your fertility because they - oyibos - are afraid that they will soon become a minority in this world with the way people of color are having so many kids.

Exactly my point. The problem with the people in positions of power in this part of the world is that they rarely see beyond their noses.

Even if they're educated as to the agenda meant to subjugate and exterminate their kind, they wouldn't be able to wrap their heads around such.

It's a sorry case and have taken years of careful planning by those who're threatened by Africa and her potentials.

It's not by accident but by design that folks like GEJ, OBJ, IBB, and military coupists would always slow us down, retard our progress as a nation, abet our destruction and erase our history.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by oluwacjay: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2013
alaoeri: Whether una like am or not the Abokis have an edge over any tribe politically another thing is they carry their culture and tradition along unlike other tribes that are fast losing their culture at the expense of western civilisation.

10x 2 Boko Haram 4 carryin d msg of anti-westernizatn. BTW jonathans looks priviledge 2 be wit Bill Gates...
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Temptee101(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2013
CyberG: Okonjo Iweala is really short, practically a midget! Add to it her being morbidly obese and a really hideous face, no wonder they moved her far away from the center of the camera action
You are a M.oron. U r slower dan a dullard. Wat have ur parents achieved wit their heights? Seems u lacked morals, but let me giv u the priviledge of educating ur dickhead. Is nt abt height but abt brain wich unfortuately eluded u. Silly tribalist
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Sike(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2013
LMAO
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by mojeer678: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2013
St.Capital:
Why is it that Christians Leaders or South East Traditional rulers are always sidelined in every important visit by a foreigner that would benefit Nigerians,I saw Sa'ad Abubarkar(Sultan of Sokoto) holding/conferring a Title to Bill Gate,why is it that everything in this Country Hausa's will lead the delegates,why didnt Jonathan invite Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe or the Head of Christians in Nigeria Pastor Ayo Oritsejefor.

Yours is a valid point. Point of correction though: The Head of Christians in Nigeria and worldwide is the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Chidaniels: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2013
[quote author=where is my dad na? Guy Ʊ no serious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.