Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,839 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja (45503 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2013
chronique: Some of you who come here to type jibberish and call the president clueless and daft,should please tell us what your parents have managed to achieve in their lifetime(since you guys have no respect for others). Question is: who is your father? Call Goodluck Ebele Jonathan clueless but the world knows him as the leader/president of Africa's largest nation. History will always have it on record that He was once a president of this great nation. He currently occupies a position that people will die for. He is the president of Nigeria and nothing can change that at the moment. I've seen people who have weaklings as fathers,accuse the president of being a weakling... it's easy for people to say all sorts on the internet.

Your comment bleeds of corruption.

Why would people die to be president?
As this is a public service to more than 170million Nigerians which isnt an easy job.
Only few people should care about running this country. Few HARD and Intelligent MEN.

But since the public mindset just like yours entails that PRESIDENCY is a SEAT of "Looting the Nations Treasuries", everyone should die for it

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Funny facts about Bill Gates
1. Bill Gates earns US$250
every SECOND, that’s about US$
20 Million a DAY and US$7.8
Billion a YEAR!
2. If he drops a thousand
dollars, he won’t even bother
to pick it up because during
the 4 seconds he picks it, he
would’ve already earned it
back.
3. The US national debt is
about 5.62 trillion dollars, if Bill
Gates were to pay the debt by
himself; he will finish it in less
then 10 years.
4. He can donate US$15 to
everyone on earth but still be
left with US$5 Million for his
pocket money.
5. Floyd Mayweather is the
highest paid athlete in US. If
he doesn’t drink and eat, and
keeps up his annual income
i.e. US$60 Million, he’ll have to
wait for 277 years to become
as rich as Bill Gates is now.
6. If Bill Gates was a country,
he would be the 37th richest
country on earth.
7. If you change all of Bill
Gate’s money to US$1 notes ,
you can make a road from the
earth to moon, 14 times back
and forth.But you have to
make that road non-stop for
1,400 years, and use a total of
713 BOEING 747 planes to
transport all the money.
8. Bill Gates is 58 this year. If
we assume that he will live for
another 20 years, he has to
spend US$7.28 Million per day
to finish all his money before
he goes to heaven.
9. If Microsoft Windows’ users
can claim US$1 for every time
their computers hang because
of Microsoft Windows, Bill
Gates will be bankrupt in 3
years

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by AmINotHuman(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: What Bill Gates is thinking in the last pic: "what have I done, sweet Jesus, what have I done?"

"Become a thief in the night, become a dog on the run...."

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by ayo84(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Bill Gates Vaccination Fraud Exposed

By Rich Stossel
(NaturalNews) Do vaccines actually protect against
the viruses and illnesses that they claim to? If you
only get your news and information from mainstream
news and educational sources, then the question
about whether vaccines are effective is never even
raised. However, if you look at the historical data on
vaccination efficacy, you'll see that they are not
responsible for the decline in disease in the last
hundred years at all.
Historical evidence
Take a look at some of the historical data below
showing various vaccination programs and the
outbreak of that very disease either immediately or
several years later.
-In 1871-2 England, with 98% of the population aged
between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it
experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with
45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany,
with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over
125,000 deaths from smallpox. (The Hadwen
Documents)
- In Germany, compulsory mass vaccination against
diphtheria commenced in 1940, and by 1945,
diphtheria cases were up from 40,000 to 250,000.
(Don't Get Stuck, Hannah Allen)
- In 1967, Ghana was declared measles-free by the
World Health Organization after
96% of its population was vaccinated. In 1972, Ghana
experienced one of its worst measles outbreaks with
its highest ever mortality rate. (Dr. H. Albonico, MMR
Vaccine Campaign in Switzerland, March 1990)
- In the UK between 1970 and 1990, over 200,000
cases of whooping cough occurred in fully vaccinated
children. (Community Disease Surveillance Centre,
UK)
- In the 1970s, a tuberculosis vaccine trial in India
involving 260,000 people revealed that more cases of
TB occurred in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.
(The Lancet 12/1/80 p73)
- In 1977, Dr. Jonas Salk, who developed the first polio
vaccine, testified along with other scientists that
mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most
polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science
4/4/77 "Abstracts"wink
- In 1979, Sweden abandoned the whooping cough
vaccine due to its ineffectiveness. Out of 5,140 cases
in 1978, it was found that 84% had been vaccinated
three times! (BMJ 283:696-697, 1981)
-The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the
American Medical Association found that 90% of
obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take
the rubella vaccine.
- In Oman between 1988 and 1989, a polio outbreak
occurred amongst thousands of
fully vaccinated children. The region with the highest
infection rate had the highest vaccine coverage. The
region with the lowest infection rate had the lowest
vaccine coverage. (The Lancet, 21/9/91)
- In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994
issue, a study found that over 80%
of children under 5 years of age who had contracted
whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.
- In 1990, the Journal of the American Medical
Association had an article on measles which stated,
"Although more than 95% of school-aged children in
the US are vaccinated against measles, large measles
outbreaks continue to occur in schools and most
cases in this setting occur among previously
vaccinated children." (JAMA, 21/11/90)
Medical deception
So what are some of the true reasons for the decrease
in disease in the last century? From his book Health
and Healing, Dr. Andrew Weil said it best with the
following statement:
"Scientific medicine has taken credit it does not
deserve for some advances in health. Most people
believe that victory over the infectious diseases of the
last century came with the invention of
immunizations. In fact, cholera, typhoid, tetanus,
diphtheria and whooping cough, etc, were in decline
before vaccines for them became available - the
result of better methods of sanitation, sewage
disposal, and distribution of food and water."
Sources for this article include:
http://www.vaccinationdebate.net
http://www.naturalnews.com
Dr. Weil, Andrew. Health and Healing 2004
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by igbeke: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: What Bill Gates is thinking in the last pic: "what have I done, sweet Jesus, what have I done?"
is it dat he tot he's gonna be zapped up?
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2013
MALLAM BILL GATE..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by AjaraEwuro: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2013
superior1: In the second pix

One is a bundle of clues, the other is 'cluelessness' personified

One through clues is alleviating human suffering, the other through 'cluelessness' is inflicting untold hardship on millions

One has never held any political post but through clues affected several millions of life positively, the other despite being a C-in-C as through 'cluelessness' infected several with ethno-religious madness without bringing any meaningful change to their lives.

One has through clues amassed wealth to himself and country, the other has through 'cluelessness' ruined the wealth of a nation.

One's destiny is to save lives through clues, the
other's is to destroy as many lives as possible through 'cluelessness'

What a paradox!!!

Wetin you father don do for Nigeria rather than to stay for his house they chop gaari. You no get face abeg mute.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by AjaraEwuro: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2013
nutty_hnic: Hey Jonathan,
You see that guy standing Next to you?? His name is Bill Gates founder of Microsoft. Hes unarguably the richest in the world, and you know how he made it?

He doesnt fu..cking go on his knees at every opportunity.....He uses his BRAINS instead to think.
Regardless of profit or not, Microsoft MUST develop, they don't sit there to set up committees or run to ISREAL, they work hard, really hard to make YOU and EVERY other human to enjoy and have access to TÊCHNOLOGY so that OUR lives can be EASIER.

Bill GATES is not the President of NIgeria, but he has INFLUENCED NIGERIA POSITIVELY more than you can ever dream of.

So you fu...cking get out of your PHONEY HATS and use your brains, not for 1bn meals but to make EVERY NIGERIAN have a better and EASIER LIFE down to the common man.

STOP kneeling down every second.....I AND other NIGERIANS will do the KNEELING FOR YOU..Thanks.

-Concerned Citizen.

Stoopid.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2013

That's a line from "Les Miserables".

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by lawak: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2013
rafhell: does it mean that 90% of people in the state house are northerners

that's why GEJ said that Boko Haram has infiltrated his government...and also why BH keeps looking insurmountable
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Sunymoore:
Seun you are a mothfker. Why are all these. You said you are fighting tribalism with your crew, and see what you just uttered. By the way you supposed to atheist.
Sunymoore:
My post is not comprehend-able to foools
It is only a fool that wont spot the obvious innocuous humour in Seun's post......Mumu I ask again, what are u saying?
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Stoopid.

DOesnt your Monicker AjaraEwuro mean GOAT?

Your a nutjob.

No wonder you couldn't really type anything sensible. You should be banned and your internet taking away from you Forever
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Korrection(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2013
you took that away from me...we are in trouble in this country oh
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

So you plan to increase your font size to 28 before. You see your life? undecided

[size=18pt]yes sir, [/size]I plan to but was making call while typing, almost forgot go check that
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by darnley16(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Etumgbe: where is my dad na?
u no fit see am brother, na him be photographer

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by igbeke: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2013
nutty_hnic:

DOesnt your Monicker AjaraEwuro mean GOAT?

Your a nutjob.

No wonder you couldn't really type anything sensible. You should be banned and your internet taking away from you Forever
y r u mad at him? u've got a problem handling d truth?
kno wat? u r such a gumby i am yet to see his equal.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by fpeter(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2013
what is Okonjo Iweala wearing nah? undecided
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by chronique(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Only God knows how you passed through school. When I say "die to",it's an hyperbole;not literally dying to get there. The office of the presidency is an exalted position worldwide and every sane human knows that. There's hardly a man or woman who would be offered a chance to lead his or her nation and would not accept it. The quality of education most Nigerians have is poor and you've just proved it. How can a statement like "most Nigerians will die to be president" translate to me supporting corruption? Is that what you were taught in school? So,I can't use a figure of speech in delivering my message? Without trying to be rude to you,I think you should be ashamed of whatever certificate you hold. You're one of Nigeria's numerous problems.
nutty_hnic:

Your comment bleeds of corruption.

Why would people die to be president?
As this is a public service to more than 170million Nigerians which isnt an easy job.
Only few people should care about running this country. Few HARD and Intelligent MEN.

But since the public mindset just like yours entails that PRESIDENCY is a SEAT of "Looting the Nations Treasuries", everyone should die for it

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2013
chronique: Only God knows how you passed through school. When I say "die to",it's an hyperbole;not literally dying to get there. The office of the presidency is an exalted position worldwide and every sane human knows that. There's hardly a man or woman who would be offered a chance to lead his or her nation and would not accept it. The quality of education most Nigerians have is poor and you've just proved it. How can a statement like "most Nigerians will die to be president" translate to me supporting corruption? Is that what you were taught in school? So,I can't use a figure of speech in delivering my message? Without trying to be rude to you,I think you should be ashamed of whatever certificate you hold. You're one of Nigeria's numerous problems.

You wouldnt blame me on that one.......Just that MOST People just see the presidency as i described.

In a country with so many dysfunctional people as humans, separating intellectuals from retards is a really hard task as one can not identify the tone to which a message is passed when it is being read and not being HEARD.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by bizfirst: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Did anyone see the confidence Gates personified even before the president of a country? Talking of having a dream, living for a purpose and seeing all you ever wanted to see come true!
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by chronique(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Well,what I did there was to use an adynaton(an hyperbole taken to an extreme length that suggests a complete impossibility) to describe the position of the president to those who see him(the president) as clueless.
nutty_hnic:

You wouldnt blame me on that one.......Just that MOST People just see the presidency as i described.

In a country with so many dysfunctional people as humans, separating intellectuals from retards is a really hard task as one can not identify the tone to which a message is passed when it is being read and not being HEARD.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Carlos Slim is the riches man alive

Honorary Chairman, América Móvil
Source of Wealth: telecom, self-made
Residence: Mexico City, Mexico
Country of Citizenship: Mexico
Education: Bachelor of Arts / Science, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Marital Status: Widowed
Children: 6

Forbes Lists
#12 Powerful People
#11 in 2012
#1 Billionaires
#1 in Mexico
Brother stop Embarrassing yourself everytime.... Slim was relegated to second position this yr when the new Mexican president reduce his Telecom monopoly in Mexico

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Sunglow: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2013
nnocurruption: Two different people
Gej the dumb one

Bill the smart one

Gej the uncivilized one

Bill the civilized one

Gej the uneducated one

Bill the educated one

Gej the uncreative one

Bill the creative one
sharaaap!see what you are saying about your president.What has your own father done for this country.Ewu Gambia grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2013
chronique: Well,what I did there was to use an adynaton(an hyperbole taken to an extreme length that suggests a complete impossibility) to describe the position of the president to those who see him(the president) as clueless.

But you sure don't have a problem with me hating on the president do you?

I don't like that guy.....grin
Especially his PHONEY hats
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by victorazy(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Where was my father wen these ppl started? embarassed
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by 50calibre(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2013
See our president, see the sheepish expression on his face, like a young boy standing in front of his girl crush.

Who made this guy president for fu*k sake?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Sunglow: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2013
victorazy: Where was my father wen these ppl started? embarassed
He dey busy dey runs all the gals wen they he area!!!! Today he has 15 children from different baby mamas grin grin grin grin

I dey joke o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2013
No o! It only shows the states where 90% of the problem (polio) lies.

As for Bill Gates attire, am seriously thinking of making native attires that i can wear tie on for formal occassions.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by udeme67(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2013
This our President self grin if d man wear suit he go die
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by nedu2000(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2013
CyberG: Okonjo Iweala is really short, practically a midget! Add to it her being morbidly obese and a really hideous face, no wonder they moved her far away from the center of the camera action
midget,short,ugly?...but strangely enuff if you stand side by side with her,we all know who we'll gain d more attention
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2013
watch the pics again.....presido dey sleep even in the rich hands of bill gates!
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by swedbase(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013

I wonder ooo my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Ekiti Inec Resident Commissioner Resignation Letter / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.