Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja (45504 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Lilimax(f): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2013
nnocurruption: Two different people
Gej the dumb one

Bill the smart one

Gej the uncivilized one

Bill the civilized one

Gej the uneducated one

Bill the educated one

Gej the uncreative one

Bill the creative one
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by ebonylady4real(f): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2013
not 4tun8 enof. dats y ur dia 2 mek d diff
Etumgbe: where is my dad na?
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by nagoma(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
CyberG: Okonjo Iweala is really short, practically a midget! Add to it her being morbidly obese and a really hideous face, no wonder they moved her far away from the center of the camera action

Yes. That gargoyle always reminds me of Miss Piggy the puppet , both for her puppeteering job and her porcine appearance.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by nagoma(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
nnocurruption: Two different people
Gej the dumb one

Bill the smart one

Gej the uncivilized one

Bill the civilized one

Gej the uneducated one

Bill the educated one

Gej the uncreative one

Bill the creative one

But they are both very rich, one from hard work and ingenuity and the other from corruption and indiscipline .

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by vivavik(f): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
rafhell: does it mean that 90% of people in the state house are northerners
exactly what I saw in tht pic o. Didn't knw some other pple deh check, jst 1 igbo man no single southerner. Leaves me wt just my imagination
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by adisaade2012(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by dasparrow: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Post

On a second thought, I hope bill gates is not in Nigeria to provide vaccines that will cause infertility in the populace. I just read on another thread that his foundation is all about population reduction in developing countries. I don't trust white people o because they smile in your face while plotting how to stab you at the back. I am sure bill gates knows Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth so I won't be surprised if his foundation brings polio vaccines to Nigeria laden with chemical substances that will cause infertility within the populace. Nigerians shine your eyes. I know many of you worship anything 'white' but please be smart. You know our culture is such that, if you can't reproduce, your marriage will just fall apart so don't allow wealthy oyibos with dark sinister motives come to your country and mess with your fertility because they - oyibos - are afraid that they will soon become a minority in this world with the way people of color are having so many kids.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by muffins99(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

On a second thought, I hope bill gates is not in Nigeria to provide vaccines that will cause infertility in the populace. I just read on another thread that his foundation is all about population reduction in developing countries. I don't trust white people o because they smile in your face while plotting how to stab you at the back. I am sure bill gates knows Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth so I won't be surprised if his foundation brings polio vaccines to Nigeria laden with chemical substances that will cause infertility within the populace. Nigerians shine your eyes. I know many of you worship anything 'white' but please be smart. You know our culture is such that, if you can't reproduce, your marriage will just fall apart so don't allow wealthy oyibos with dark sinister motives come to your country and mess with your fertility because they - oyibos - are afraid that they will soon become a minority in this world with the way people of color are having so many kids.

Read an article about this (Vaccines and population control) just last night! it's now on my list of topics to do more research on. However, I don't think the 'black' man is the only target. Go on youtube and watch videos about depopulation in America, UK even Syria.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by IleIfe2(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
alaoeri: Whether una like am or not the Abokis have an edge over any tribe politically another thing is they carry their culture and tradition along unlike other tribes that are fast losing their culture at the expense of western civilisation.

Dude relax, Bill is here to vaccinate and the Abokis need but fear vaccination based on various conspiracy theories their people carry around.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by IleIfe2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
CHESSBOARD:
Brother stop Embarrassing yourself everytime.... Slim was relegated to second position this yr when the new Mexican president reduce his Telecom monopoly in Mexico

My post is based on net worth calculated by forbes, March this year.
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Bright2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Upon the money did u see him having potbelly? Nooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by hammedkola(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Codedrock: AND WHO FUC*KING CARES??

[size=135pt]ME[/size]
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by honorbule(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
see the difference between a very rich man and corrupt politicians...Rich men in Expensive SUITS corrupt politicians i.........
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by dsypha(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Don't be shocked if You are told GEJ does not know what Bill Gates does for a Living, All he may know is "Yh, He's the richest man!"
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
/
Goodluck and his handlers never seize to amaze me.
Just take a closer look at the picture with Bill Gates

BG owned him. The handshake, looking down, palm placement...who teaches this guy?
I would have had the cameraman delete the picture immediately.

It is a power pose and B.Gates dominated GEJ. Period!
People when you go to school, make sure you learn other things beyond your textbooks.
There are some reasons why the world remains the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Mujah1deen: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by mystical10: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Paroman: Funny facts about Bill Gates
1. Bill Gates earns US$250
every SECOND, that’s about US$
20 Million a DAY and US$7.8
Billion a YEAR!
2. If he drops a thousand
dollars, he won’t even bother
to pick it up because during
the 4 seconds he picks it, he
would’ve already earned it
back.
3. The US national debt is
about 5.62 trillion dollars, if Bill
Gates were to pay the debt by
himself; he will finish it in less
then 10 years.
4. He can donate US$15 to
everyone on earth but still be
left with US$5 Million for his
pocket money.
5. Floyd Mayweather is the
highest paid athlete in US. If
he doesn’t drink and eat, and
keeps up his annual income
i.e. US$60 Million, he’ll have to
wait for 277 years to become
as rich as Bill Gates is now.
6. If Bill Gates was a country,
he would be the 37th richest
country on earth.
7. If you change all of Bill
Gate’s money to US$1 notes ,
you can make a road from the
earth to moon, 14 times back
and forth.But you have to
make that road non-stop for
1,400 years, and use a total of
713 BOEING 747 planes to
transport all the money.
8. Bill Gates is 58 this year. If
we assume that he will live for
another 20 years, he has to
spend US$7.28 Million per day
to finish all his money before
he goes to heaven.
9. If Microsoft Windows’ users
can claim US$1 for every time
their computers hang because
of Microsoft Windows, Bill
Gates will be bankrupt in 3
years
If Microsoft Windows’ users
can claim US$1 for every time
their computers hang because
of Microsoft Windows, Bill
Gates will be bankrupt in 3
years. Can u see that the end of his money is too short, just 3yrs bwwhahah. This is a lession to us. Dnt bragg wit papercuts

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by micath09(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Carlos Slim is the riches man alive

Honorary Chairman, América Móvil
Source of Wealth: telecom, self-made
Residence: Mexico City, Mexico
Country of Citizenship: Mexico
Education: Bachelor of Arts / Science, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Marital Status: Widowed
Children: 6

Forbes Lists
#12 Powerful People
#11 in 2012
#1 Billionaires
#1 in Mexico
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Heffalump(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
St.Capital:
Why is it that Christians Leaders or South East Traditional rulers are always sidelined in every important visit by a foreigner that would benefit Nigerians,I saw Sa'ad Abubarkar(Sultan of Sokoto) holding/conferring a Title to Bill Gate,why is it that everything in this Country Hausa's will lead the delegates,why didnt Jonathan invite Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe or the Head of Christians in Nigeria Pastor Ayo Oritsejefor.

You have come again. This is not a religious affair. Your type bad ooooh. Don't you know that Mr Bill has touched many souls of children in the northern part of Nigeria on the issue of polio pandemic than anywhere else? The Sultan is simply representing the larger Northern population which he had assisted thru his magnanimity. I bet you, we must all put this trash called ethno-religious sentiment aside for Nigeria to progress.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Miner13: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nd wat is my gain in dis
Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by gerald09(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: Nice one but why is it that hausa people full state house, everywhere you qo see them, it's annoying at times , it's like other geo-political zone no dey around[size=28pt][/size]
Yeah, while dey are dere ruling us n given big positions to demselves, d rest of d regions are fighting each other. Its called divide n conquer, however, bill gate was in Northern Nigeria for polio eradication and we all know say the North carry flag on dat
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by gerald09(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: Nice one but why is it that hausa people full state house, everywhere you qo see them, it's annoying at times , it's like other geo-political zone no dey around[size=28pt][/size]
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Akiika: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
But seriously, Jonathan needs to be trained on how to smile and laugh...he's spent too much time in the creek fishing and breaking oil pipes that all the cells and nerves needed to coordinate genuine laughter are all dead!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by muktarmtt(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hahaha bad belle people come wit deer hatred den go hug transformer Hausa don pass ur level
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by ifeanyidavid: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jonathan no shabbi smile oo
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by kandiikane(m): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Oil tings?
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Akiika: But seriously, Jonathan needs to be trained on how to smile and laugh...he's spent too much time in the creek fishing and breaking oil pipes that all the cells and nerves needed to coordinate genuine laughter are all dead!
grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by tellwisdom: 2:00am On Nov 13, 2013
BillGate in Nigeria??...Abeg which gate him follow enter?? sad
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by igbo2011(m): 5:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Population control?? Nigeria is the most populated country in the continent. Does he want to reduce it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vzFeiKH1jQ
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by FilesUpdator(f): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Hmm...
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by ifycent2: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2013
ARE THEY DISCUSSING ABOUT ON GOING STRIKE OR MONEY ISSUE OR POLITICAL ISSUE....

Because i dont undastand....
Re: Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja by GentleFrank(m): 5:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Great pix ! I'll be like Bill Gates one day !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.