Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. (1924 Views)

Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Are There Any Executed "Constituency Projects" In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by voiceofanambra: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
My fellow Nigerians,this is one of the top contenders contesting for the Guber race to be the next Governor Of Anambra State.His constituency projects was to build Vip toilets.My People na wa oh?

TOILETS CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGDng-RBJ0I

Ngige constituency Projects.
www.youtube.com
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sharrap! What is wrong in building v.i.p toilets for 'non-V.IPs'? Is it now wrong to give what is for the rich to everybody in the state? Sms! He's tested and trusted. onwa shall rule again!

1 Like

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by theoctopus: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
What a disgrace! VIP toilets. So much poo in this guy!

7 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by 5columnist: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
caseless: Sharrap! What is wrong in building v.i.p toilets for 'non-V.IPs'? Is it now wrong to give what is for the rich to d poor? Sms!
The poor will always poo just like the rich... What happened to access to quality education for the poor for them to stand a fair chance in live.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by voiceofanambra: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
250million constituency projects?All for the Vip toilets.This is terible,when will we ever learn?

5 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by theoctopus: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
caseless: Sharrap! What is wrong in building v.i.p toilets for 'non-V.IPs'? Is it now wrong to give what is for the rich to everybody in the state? Sms! He's tested and trusted. onwa shall rule again!

Shameless sycophant! 250million for VIP toilets and borehole! Ole! Thieves!

Ngige has created a record for the most expensive toilets in the world. Very expensive poo!!!

11 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by 5columnist: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Ngige has created a record for the most expensive toilets in the world. Very expensive poo!!!
Meanwhile the food eaten by the poor that will eventually be deposited in his VIP toilet na kobo kobo food. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
5columnist:
The poor will always poo just like the rich... What happened to access to quality education for the poor for them to stand a fair chance in live.
of course, this is one his core agenda. Or haven't u heard him speak on that? Those that need education also need a conducive environment for learning. This is the practice world over.
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by taharqa: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
caseless: Sharrap! What is wrong in building v.i.p toilets for 'non-V.IPs'? Is it now wrong to give what is for the rich to everybody in the state? Sms! He's tested and trusted. onwa shall rule again!
Hehehehehehehe..... Bros, you can't be serious grin grin
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

and u credulous goons fall for everything negetive said about him. U must learn to put ur head into gear b4 putting ur hands into motion to type trash.
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by theoctopus: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
caseless: of course, this is one his core agenda. Or haven't u heard him speak on that? Those that need education also need a conducive environment for learning. This is the practice world over.

Yes oh! They need expensive poo houses! So they can defaecate and their poo will be packaged and exported! Adamu!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Yes oh! They need expensive poo houses! So they can defaecate and their poo will be packaged and exported! Adamu!
senseless toad!
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehehehe..... Bros, you can't be serious grin grin
u? What again do u have against ngige this time around?
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by 5columnist: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
caseless: senseless toad!
grin angry sad grin
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by theoctopus: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
caseless: senseless toad!

Honestly, I think Ngige will create history and make Anambra the first state in Nigeria to get foreign exchange from poo! Oloshi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

what has your Senator done? tell us senators that have done better
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2013
theoctopus:

Honestly, I think Ngige will create history and make Anambra the first state in Nigeria to get foreign exchange from poo! Oloshi! grin
the name u carry belong to those in phylum cephalopoda and ar termed to b d brightest in d kingdom and they use their cephalo; i don't knw why u cannot use urs. Sms!
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by Caseless: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
hmmm...
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by frankyychiji(f): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2013
theoctopus:

grin grin grin its in d guiness book of records already. Btw, he cd have built them for APC top hierachy who wd fly in from katsina and lagos during dis campaign period. Tinubu obviously knows that d baggae called ngige is getting too heavy to bear...
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by frankyychiji(f): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
don't mind them jare. Even tho ngige has not till date sponsored or co-sponsored any bill in NAss, at least his name has gone down in d annals of history as d only senator who built vip toilets for d poor masses to dump their cheap poor poo. D man try nah grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by theoctopus: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2013
If Ngige wins, Anambra will become a tourist state where foreigners can fly in, just to poo and go back. They will place cameras around the VIP poo houses like big brother! He will name it, the International poo center! IPC! Ole buruku! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by biafranqueen: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2013
frankyychiji: don't mind them jare. Even tho ngige has not till date sponsored or co-sponsored any bill in NAss, at least his name has gone down in d annals of history as d only senator who built vip toilets for d poor masses to dump their cheap poor poo. D man try nah grin grin
grin grin pure comedy!

4 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by gramci: 6:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Progressive poo

4 Likes

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2013
^
clowns, I challenge any of you clowns to list out what your Senator has done, that's if you even know the name of your Senator.
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by 5columnist: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2013
gramci: Progressive poo
Ngige's beards is poo stained. That is is why he can't close his mouth even he is not talking.... Always sunning his teeth... Thoughts of poo keeps him going. "VIP toilets".

1 Like

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by omenka(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2013
Ignorance of nigerians is made manifest on this thread!! Chai!! I don laff tire!!

My brothers and sisters, you guys are so damn wrong!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! Your comments show no one here so far have any idea what "VIP toilet" means. Think this was taught in GST 106 or so., abi una nor attend univesity?? It is Ventilated Improved Pit and not the usual vip you people are thinking oo.

No VIP would actually wanna use a VIP toilet. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by eunisam: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Reading some of the comment above gave me no option but to laugh out loud.no coment4naw.

1 Like

Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by taharqa: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2013
theoctopus:

grin grin grin
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by taharqa: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2013
theoctopus: If Ngige wins, Anambra will become a tourist state where foreigners can fly in, just to poo and go back. They will place cameras around the VIP poo houses like big brother! He will name it, the International poo center! IPC! Ole buruku! grin
grin grin grin grin.... Hehehehehe. Come guy, no killi me with laugh this morin, Biko. I am warning you o..
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by taharqa: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
omenka: Ignorance of nigerians is made manifest on this thread!! Chai!! I don laff tire!!

My brothers and sisters, you guys are so damn wrong!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! Your comments show no one here so far have any idea what "VIP toilet" means. Think this was taught in GST 106 or so., abi una nor attend univesity?? It is Ventilated Improved Pit and not the usual vip you people are thinking oo.

No VIP would actually wanna use a VIP toilet. gringringrin
Ventilated Improved Pit (VIP)?? OH My God (OMG)!!! Bwahahahahahaha..... Am leaving this thread b4 I die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngige's Vip Toilets Constituency Projects. by chocopearl(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2013
VIP toilets!!:........lol i can't see my myself.

No be infrastructure una want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo's Letter To IBB In 1992 / APC Platform Will Include Free Education For Nigerians At All Levels / Osun Poll: Oyegun, Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet Oyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.