Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up (45358 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by etudaddy(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Anambra govt house? MOD nawa for you oo. What are u moderating?

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2013
@Moderators please change the "HEADLINE" it's Enugu state Government House and not Anambra State. Thx
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2013
For ur info
No Enugu state elected governor stays with his wife in enugu govt house.

Jim Nwobodo pursued his wife during his tenure

Chimaroke Nnamani did the same

So also Sullivan Chime.

Is Enugu state govt problem

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by nerodenero: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2013
I think the whole story was mishandled. Putting your private lives in the public domain is total failure on the part of Governor. He should have managed the situation properly. I think it is best she leaves as that settles the whole hullaballoo.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Kilichi: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Food for thought.All that gliters is not gold.When u marry a man that sack his former wife on no just cause what u see get. Monetry gain
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Gloriagee(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2013
I knew she wasn't crazy, sha.

Madam, please run n never look back. There are many things money cannot buy, esp Peace of mind.

N pls, u're free to (RE) marry but look be4 u leap.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by indoorlove(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2013
I supposed Mrs Chime is the wife of Enugu state governor, or i my mistaken?
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by SIMPLIFIED(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Are nairaland mod's blind.. Is enugu nt anambra pls
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Op, is it not suppose to be Enugu govt house?

What a sad tale of matrimony. Where is Chime's first wife? I heard she left due to Chime's infidelity. I swear to God that if he doesn't reconcile with her and mend his ways,he will never have a peaceful marriage with any other woman no matter how wealthy he is. What God has joined together,let no man put assunder.

This is a lesson to women who snatch other women's husbands. No matter how you force yourself in, you will be forced out in disgrace and humiliation.

6 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
"Anambra"??!! Mods and Admins on this forum are some of the most I.d.iotic bunch I have ever encountered.

Something as simple as a thread title, they fail at it.

Smh.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Boss13: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
There are too many stories circulating over this issue. I know we are still yet to know what actually transpired in Chime's household. If Chime slept with his sister-in-law, of course his wife should be depressed and mentally unstable. Perhaps, he is hiding her from the press so that they story would not leak out.

In the west, this woman can easily be a millionaire and a celeb by selling her story to tabloids. I hope she does likewise cos we are hungry for the news.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by AdekunleBalogun: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
utumunta: Now that she has finally gained her freedom, why is she still actiing like a dog that had been unleashed by accident? Her rantings is unbecoming of a woman that had occupied the office of a first lady of a state. It smacks of nollywood kiss-and-tell cheap lifestyle.

Is she bent on disgracing Chime or her sickness does not afford her the privileges of a sound logic. Anyone that has been near power should know that the golden rule is SILENCE; see, hear and say not.

In the days ahead, we'd be hearing from this lady and the reason why she was held "hostage" would be revealed by her conduct.

Omo ale ni e....
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by eluquenson(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Hmm!
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Ozone4eva: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2013
@OP,please change that your misleading topic. She packed out of Enugu state government house and not Anambra.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by viexcey(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2013
#op,please wetin concern clara chime with anambra govt house?
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by anochuko01(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
The rich also cry... Even money cant guarantee love,peace and joy in a marriage.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by wogorparadise: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2013
greatgod2012: This drama in Chime's house is a season film o.
I just hope some people,especially women will learn from what is happening and stop running after rich men for their money and affluence.
And i do hope that the first wife will be happy now for God to have vindicated her.

Only God knows, but.........well, i have my reservations.
these is wut hapens wen people go into marraiges for other reasons apart from lov, who knws if she was servicing the gov. Wen the first wife was still around, n how ar we even sure, of these beer palour gist by the punch........ Relativ my foot
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by safeLove(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2013
undecidedPlease correct me if am wrong, Governor Sullivan Chime was a widower before he married Clara.

So who snatched who from who? NL NL..
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by stanley102(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2013
@OP and MOD, correct the title: 'Clara Chime Packs-Out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up.'
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by utah1: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2013
D end will tell......hehehe
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Didi5(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Am i the only one seeing Anambra Government House up there?OP you sure say you well so?
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by kstyle2(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Leggo
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by jfkenny(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2013
anambra or enugu
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Dannyvoltron(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2013
But Op wait o? "......Packs out of Anambra Government House"? Are you for real? Abeg wake up
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2013
etudaddy: Anambra govt house? MOD nawa for you oo. What are u moderating?
If Clara chime says she packed out of 'Anambra' govt house, who are we to object? cheesy after all they say she's loco
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by biafranqueen: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2013
berem: Op, is it not suppose to be Enugu govt house?

What a sad tale of matrimony. Where is Chime's first wife? I heard she left due to Chime's infidelity. I swear to God that if he doesn't reconcile with her and mend his ways,he will never have a peaceful marriage with any other woman no matter how wealthy he is. What God has joined together,let no man put assunder.

This is a lesson to women who snatch other women's husbands. No matter how you force yourself in, you will be forced out in disgrace and humiliation.
Nne am telling you they better beware it has never and will never be well for for husband snatchers and randy husbands I propose we stop this white wedding nonsense and go back to swearing at the traditional that if you cheat your life is finished!
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by nwakibie3(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

That woman entered the Chimes' family through the back
door. To those that know how it works, such women
always end up like this.
You really are not expecting evil to last forever.
Here is the thru scenario.
Scene 1.
Chime has a daughter, who also happen to have a runs
gal as bossom friend. In trust, she takes runs gal home.
Runs gal sees stupifying affluence. Her runs brain goes to
work. Granted, Sullivan is randy, thinks he has seen all
pants colors. This time he underestimated this particular
runs gal's greed and desperation.
Scene 2.
Plot thickens. Schemings here and there as runs gal
makes every evil move possible to break into Chime's
family by hook or crook. She goes to Babalawo,
Spiritualists etc.
Scene 3.
As the result of runs gal's evil plans takes effect, Chime's
daughter's BOSSOM FRIEND she once innocently took
home suddenly becomes her STEP MOTHER. Battle line
was drawn and Things were no longer at ease.
Scene 4.
Runs gal is from runs family. Her parents and brothers will
do anything for money, even if it means sacrificing their
runs sister. They were all drawn into the gold rush.
Chime's family went to God in prayers. Their prayer point
was: That God should make the scales fall off their
Daddy's eyes. Prayers answered.
Scene 5.
Its vendetta time as Sullivan realises he's been conned by
runs gal. First payback move was to pregnate runs gal's
sister to spite her and her family of wolves. This was also
to prove to her that her juju aint working no more.
Runs gal goes for Sullivans life. He fell ill but as God will
have it he survived.
Scene 6.
Runs gal's juju backfires. She becomes mad. And is finally
barnished and ejected from the position she once usurped,
Wails and tears is heard everywhere in runs gal's family all
THINGS FELL APART. While is thunderous jubilation in
Chime's family as they thank God for their liberation and
family reunion.
TRUE STORY
Thats exactly wot happened. Nthn but the truth. I hope gals wil learn frm this. Wealth and affluence cant buy true love
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by vislabraye(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2013
utumunta: Now that she has finally gained her freedom, why is she still actiing like a dog that had been unleashed by accident? Her rantings is unbecoming of a woman that had occupied the office of a first lady of a state. It smacks of nollywood kiss-and-tell cheap lifestyle.

Is she bent on disgracing Chime or her sickness does not afford her the privileges of a sound logic. Anyone that has been near power should know that the golden rule is SILENCE; see, hear and say not.

In the days ahead, we'd be hearing from this lady and the reason why she was held "hostage" would be revealed by her conduct.

What if she's actually under house arrest and is being tortured ? It would be hard to keep silent.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
when people were busy shouting and arguing here, as if this was the governor's lodge or as if anything said here can change anything.... i said, i cannot make any comment because i dnt know the real truth about the matter and whatsoever i say here means nothing. all i can say is 'whatever'
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by utah1: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2013
ifyalways: LMAO cheesy

I'm heading to Oyingbo market to buy a sack of garri. I swear to comment if i notice a reasonable price reduction. Till then . . .Keep this season film coming. cheesy

u wan cum sock ijebu garri wit groundnut...?
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by funnyx(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2013
phreakabit:

Yoruba press failing hard once again! Enugu state governors wife packing out of Anambra govt house? Do this people think Igbo women are promiscuous sex crazed women like theirs? When their "Baba" dey knack im picking wife akpako!

Hmmm no wonder it's in the Guinness book of record that Alaigbo is the only place on earth where their women don't prostitute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them / Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.