Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61766 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by LMAyedun(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
Clara Chime, the First Lady of Enugu State, says Governor Sullivan Chime, has placed her under house arrest, and has cried out for assistance to reach human rights bodies to rescue her. 

In a letter dripping with pain and suffering, Mrs. Chime disclosed that she married Mr. Chime in October 2008 but that she has been unable to share the matrimonial bed with him for over four years. 

Describing her desperate situation, she said that even President Goodluck Jonathan and First Lady Patience Jonathan have intervened with her husband without success.

“My father is late, my Mum and few of my siblings are confused and have done all kinds of prayers they know of, 3 of my siblings prefers me dead than to see me leave the Government house.  He treats my Mum and my siblings bad,” she wrote. 
The Enugu State First Lady said she has been introduced to two psychiatrists whose names she gave as Dr. Onwukwe and Dr. Agumo, who have prescribed “all kinds of drugs that ends up keeping me acute depressed and also drives me into hallucinations.”
The doctors, she noted, are scared of her husband the Governor, to whom nobody can tell the truth.   
 According to the letter, the Catholic Bishop of Enugu state (Callistus Onaga), and top priests have come to intervene, as have the President and the First Lady of the nation, without success.   
Mrs. Chime further complains that Governor Chime has ordered her to leave with her four-year old son whom she conceived before their wedding.  However, the governor, according to her, later threatened to disown the boy should she leave with him.
“He has told everyone he can reach that there is no marriage between us that I can leave if I wish to but whenever I plan to leave he instructs them to lock me in.  I have told him through Sms that I will leave my son behind and leave alone but still he instructed
his securities to lock me inside the house.”
Mrs. Chime further complains she has lost touch with the real world and all that makes her beautiful because of the side effects of the drugs she is taking, stressing that she is under house arrest for committing no crime. 
Of the situation in Government House, she said, “He does not take care of me personally, the government gives me allowance to run the house and that's where I save little from to take care of my elf, my Mum and few of my siblings,” she said in the letter.  He shut me out of his life years ago; I don't have access to his apartment. The problem is enormous; I don't know where to start to explain from.”
She said that even the security detail in the lodge has resorted to praying for her, while the few that can be bought with money are taking advantage of the situation. 
“Police and SS men have been instructed by Br Sullivan Chime to confine me in a place for a long time now against my wish [but] it is my wish to leave these premises,” she said, begging, “Please assist me to reach to the human rights and say to them to please come hastily and release me.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/clara-chime-first-lady-enugu-state-begs-human-rights-groups-release-her-house-arrest-impos

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by yunglykmine(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
Na Wah ooo.
And she is so beauriful.

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by joeluv: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
LMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......Sahara reporters amebo...na wa oo..

16 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by JMOI: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Sorry to say this but I just hate Sahara Reporters.

19 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by yunglykmine(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
JMOI: Sorry to say this but I just hate Sahara Reporters.
But why?? Are you tryna say this report is false?

13 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by WisdomMe(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
Anybody marrying a politician is wasting his/her time because anywhere de politician goes, he/she meets with people who are willing to sleep with him/her for political contracts or just for fun.
As for all these male politicians, dey will neva get tired of young girls. ROCHAS OKOROCHA of Imo state is a perfect example

26 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by egift(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
When last did any of you see or hear anything about Clara Chime? Just state any event, programme or announcements. I pity her. This should be a lesson to all the Naija babes that want only ready-made and wealthy men. For those of us still struggling, none of them are not interested in us.

I hope help come her way. She can atleast leave with her kid, am sure there are many people who can spare her some millions and she can go live a quite life in Nobody-Knows-Where.

27 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by dridowu: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Mrs. Chime disclosed that she married Mr. Chime in October 2008 but that she has been unable to share the matrimonial bed with him for over four years. 
so i guess its only when Oga Chime want to touchlight her website that they both shared matrimonial bed

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by ACM10: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Only on SaharaRUMOURporters. SR I hail o grin grin
Ono na ndo fu onwa cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Tolexander: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
In a letter dripping with pain
and suffering, Mrs. Chime
disclosed that she married Mr.
Chime in October 2008 but
that she has been unable to
share the matrimonial bed
with him for over four years.
this is not Good o!

And she couldn't run away those times Chime was sick!

I can see them blackmailing the messenger and leaving the message.

you can only crucify the messenger, but can't kill the message

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by OgaCarrot: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm na wa ooo.

Money is everything to them so she should enjoy the money and STFU!!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by spenca: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
The rich also cry

4 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Kanwulia: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Typical NIGERIAN MARRIAGE! Dead after the 'FIRST ISSUE'!!! cheesy
If you wannnto marry a husband. . . .NEVER FROM THE EASTERN OR WESTERN BLOCK!
At your own risk! grin

Anoda NL is about to commit SWEECIDE!

Watch out! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by cKaiser: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
So this sick note of a governor na for woman body e dey get power

When fellow men face him, he would run away to Abidjan

Well in that side of the world once you are married you are a property of the man and when the man dies the family kicks you out

6 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by baby124: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Who knows. He may have a BOYFRIEND somewhere. This does not look like a sane situation at all. Between husband and wife, i dont know who is mentally sane. Anyone who will lock someone up against their will is definitely insane. Any one who will be allowed to be locked up has got to be insane. She is trying to escape and reached out to SR, so she must be the sane one here. Na wah! I pity Nigeria. This is a governor of a state. mtscheew

6 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by doctokwus: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
How possible is it that mrs chime wrote this letter?Zero.
-This is a woman that is sed to b under what is synonymous wt house arrest,yet is able to transmit this letter,thru who I ask.
-Evn if she has pple sympathetic to her cause within d staff in govt house,she is not so foolish to mention that she has bn under treatment for psychiatry related ailment,evn going as far as mentioning d names of d drs taking care of her
-Giving d influence of d gov,& being scared of her as fathomed frm d purported letter,she wud not b so confident to reveal all d details of d letter she is sed to av penned
-She claims her 3siblings wud rather want her dead dan 4her to leave govt house;this sounds more like spicing of d story by whoever wrote d fiction,to make it more appetising for readers
I doubt(evn almost sure)mrs chime ddnt write d so called letter above,somebody somewhere has created a very fictional tale of mrs chime's present condition,she may av challenges,but only a fool wud bliv she wud go as far as writing to human rights groups,where d letter claims evn d president has failed.
SR may get some news correct @times,but this is amongts some,dey av failed utterly& without doing due diligence,perhaps basking in d euphoria of its scoop on stella oduah,decided to swallow hook,line& sinker,a classical nigerian beer pallor gist.Utterly poor journalism!

48 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by crackhaus: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2013

Why can't I believe this

Ahhh, I know!
Maybe it's because I truly don't believe it.

At least not yet!

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by rmho(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Clara Chime ve not seen anything yet, when u collected somebody's husband, u think u can eat ur cake & still ve it? No, capital No.

4 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Techwriter: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
It's not an ethnicity thing any individual can be bad irrespective of his tribe. Advising single ladies to avoid Igbos is ignorance.

13 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by free2ryhme: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
we now have kidnappers as governors

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Indifferent(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
I beleive this story to an extent because i schooled in Enugu. Sullivan is a womaniser. That his wife used to be his daughter's classmate.
I'm sure when Clara met Sullivan (his friend's father), a poor young and romantic dude will be dumped to marry a governor.
Thats what we have been saying, girls should marry for love not for money and power.
How pesin go marry that kind fine woman keep for house? Bleep u no Bleep, allow other guys Bleep, u no gree. Sulli nawa 4 u o

39 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
The next article this lady will deny this story, and tell us how much she loves her husband.
undecided

16 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Spiff20(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm 2 bad, i guess d governor is confused, he no longer wants her nd yet he dnt want her 2 leave. Loose her and let her go. Chai,Clara baby....tinking...da woman fine o
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by freshboi34(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
egift: When last did any of you see or hear anything about Clara Chime? Just state any event, programme or announcements. I pity her. This should be a lesson to all the Naija babes that want only ready-made and wealthy men. Those of us still struggling, none of them are interest in us.

I hope help come her way. She can atleast leave with her kid, am sure there are many people who can spare her some millions and she can go live a quite life in Nobody-Knows-Where.

They can't interest in you...buh dy r 'interested'in me...#yaga#

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by hilary26(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
So now you hv saved enuf money for your family and you wanna run back to your bf. Lie-lie....Clara! Na you use ur leg enta........inside another woman home..........na you go use ur leg comot. No help!
Poverty-triggered-love.
Yoy been leave all the handsome boys 4 Enugu go follow you best friend papa. You never even see anything.
Wait until you succeed in living the lodge

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by JMOI: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
yunglykmine: But why?? Are you tryna say this report is false?
It might be true, but they have a tendency of blowing things out of proportion.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by safarigirl(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
rmho: Clara Chime ve not seen anything yet, when u collected somebody's husband, u think u can eat ur cake & still ve it? No, capital No.
you dey mind the yeye woman? The REAL wife, the one whose daughter married in 2010, where is she? He 'acquired' this one when he became a governor, she must've been feeling fly at the marriage, now she's bytchin' from Enugu to Kuala lumpur on her 'mistreatment'. How did she think the first wife felt when she was knacking her husby? Why did Chime lock her up? With psychiatrists at that, she could be schizophrenic for all we know. If everyone has been bought, who risked his neck to deliver this letter to SR? This story is not complete abeg

8 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by ajasa4link: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
In essence's voice * THIS IS SUPERSTORY *

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.