Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt (23306 Views)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by ceo4eva: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2013
THERE were indications Wednesday that the estranged wife of Enugu State governor, Clara Chime, has relocated to Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital, with her mother, Patience Igwe.

The Guardian gathered that the change of abode followed the decision of the family to ensure that she “overcomes the sad memories of her over four years botched marriage with Governor Sullivan Chime”.

It is not known whether the family would in the future return her to Enugu as the source said “they will stay in Port Harcourt for some time for now”.

A family source disclosed that Clara was overwhelmed on Monday morning when a convoy of six vehicles from Enugu Government House, filled with her luggage, brought her to her mother’s house at 67, Coal City Garden Estate, behind Central Bank Headquarters, Enugu.

On arrival at the residence, she was said to have flung into the waiting hands of her mother that her years of “pain were over”.

It was gathered Wednesday that Clara’s mother, had on Tuesday visited their Ozulobu community, Amuda, Umunneoche Local Council of Abia State, where she briefed members of the Eze-in-Council on the development in the marriage between her daughter and Chime.

She was said to have told the council that the marriage was over as the “governor has brought your daughter back under the guise that she is ill and cannot continue with the marriage”.

According to the traditional ruler of Ozuluobu autonomous community, His Highness, Eze Bob Ogbenna: “Clara’s mother (Patience Igwe) told us that the governor promised to take care of her anywhere she is”, adding that he (Chime) also mandated ‘the family to look for cure for her’. They have left for Port Harcourt,” he added.

“I wonder why he thinks that the family should be the one to look for a place to cure her. Whatever be the case, the most important thing now is that our daughter has been released to us”, he said.

Eze Ogbenna added: “Although we have not seen Clara, I am convinced that nothing is wrong with her. We have asked questions through her mother and she has not told us about any misbehaviour or strange attitude. As a family and community, we support that she moves somewhere to recover from the trauma she had been subjected to in the name of marriage. Clara will brief us at the right time”.

Clara had recently raised an alarm over an alleged confinement at the Governor’s Lodge, Enugu, on the orders of her husband. She had written to the human rights organisations, seeking her release.

Governor Chime had, however, denied any such motive, stressing that her wife’s restriction was based on her health challenges and on the advice of her doctors.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/national-news/138465-chime-s-wife-relocates-to-port-harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Idokosolomon(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Mrs chime money marriag,nice for u.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Why is Dr Okwesilieze Nwodo peeping from behind her like her houseboy? embarassed lipsrsealed shocked

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Annie2gud(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2013
To thy Tent o isreal.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Mrshroud: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2013
I'm sympathetic to this woman, having once experienced what women married to some of this so called Rich, powerful politicians go through.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Annie2gud(f): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2013
There is no place like home.i wish her quick recovery.she has really gone tru alot.welcome home.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Chazzyboy: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Chai i wish her well

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2013
Port Harcourt - centre of excellence.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by slimming: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Marriage for better for...
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
otokx: Port Harcourt - centre of excellence.

lipsrsealed
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by IAMBREEZY: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
At last!
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by femogbangba: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
This woman is wonderfully robust.

@ topic -good decision! There are lots of magas she can trick into marrying her there.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Bilabong(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Just passing by..
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na for her pocket.She can relocate to Mars.Who cares!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by 9jahubcom(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na WA
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Chimzy2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Next time shine ur eyes..money and fame is not love?..and dis should serve as a deterrent to all those gals dat values money above love.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Olugbenger(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
I wish her the best in her new life of freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by DonaldGenes(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Been looking for a chance to woo that clara, now it's the time, i do hope na Trans Amadi ara she go stay
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Bilabong(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Give me her phone number... I wanna be he new hobby.
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by FilesUpdator(f): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Polio: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fair enough... Both parties need the fresh air to move on

Life is short, sh..it happens, keep it moving!
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by FilesUpdator(f): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bilabong: Give me her phone number... I wanna be he new hobby.
Are you normal?
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Danhumprey: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
slimming: Marriage for better for...
for best. grin
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by igbsam(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Portharcourt - The Habour of Single Mothers & Divorced Women.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
The journalist sure was in my clan.
Even mentioned Ozulobu, my elders in council.
Chime may God reward you accordingly!
Thaz'al!
angry

Eze Bob Ogbonna, now is the time to assume a fatherly role and act.
At least you were there through thick pls be there in thin. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics / Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.