Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX (1110 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX by homeboy205: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2013
HELLO NL ,,,,,,,,WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN SPOILED ALREADY BEFORE YOU MET HER I THINK ALL GIRLS SEEMS TO SAY THAT .........................
Re: WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX by homeboy205: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Please i need answers!
Re: WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX by Abbey2sam(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Are you for real?

You seriously need answer for this dump question.....
Re: WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abbey2sam: Are you for real?

You seriously need answer for this dump question.....

Dump question indeed... meant for the dump.

@op
I asked my new gf why she thinks she's spoiling me with sex while I've been spoilt before I met her and she said I shouldn't get ahead of myself seeing as we've not had sex before.
Re: WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX by EzePromoe: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Advise 4 Singles / Why The Hide And Seek / Sex Before Marriage: 4 Reasons Why It Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.