Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why The Hide And Seek - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hide And Seek (1109 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hide And Seek by xceptionael(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
A friend and colleague of mine who i have always told about the issues i have with my roommate, how she doesn't contribute to the room up-keeps, how she doesn't talk about anything about herself but wants to listen to peoples gist, how she would want to leave on my resource and food etc. suddenly, in one of our discussion told me he wanted to date my roommate and asked me to do him a favour. He said that though they have been chatting he want me to let her know he likes her and that myself and him are just friends, i agreed and ofcos i did and my rommy was like "really, well we are just friends and that all". she got a call from him and went to the guys room came at 11:30pm (she has been on with this way), i teased her one day to know if he asked her out already, but she maintained they are friends.

i forgot to add that she has been in a relationship of 4years(though they have been having issues), before my friend came along.

the point now is other colleague keep asking watup with my rommy and my friend "and am like all i know is my friend likes my rommy", and they are like so are they dating now and am like "i really dont know, nobody told me anything".

she answers his call so no one knows he's the one(but ofcos i can tell), they sneak out to eat together, hangout in his room together till 12am. my questions is why the hide and seek or am i missing something...
shocked shocked
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
No offense, but do you have a telescope in your closet? undecided
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Genea(f): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
I undastand u dear,just leave dem alone cos I tell u one day u will kno everytin both d one u don't wanna hear

1 Like

Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
@OP
didnt you say that she was in a 4 yrs r/ship? just because they have been having issues does not mean the r/ship is over....so maybe she doesnt want to be openly cheating.
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by ifekemmy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
U dnt need all dis, leave her alone. Dat how she wan to leave her life, @ least it her privacy

1 Like

Re: Why The Hide And Seek by dmcdad: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
ifekemmy: U dnt need all dis, leave her alone. Dat how she wan to leave her life, @ least it her privacy
Exactly!

Personally, I didn't see any issue in that. Why not free yourself @OP? Why bother yourself over something that won't add anything to you? Abeg think better thing joor.

Lock up abeg...
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Sijo01(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
My grandma said hide and seek game can result to bad thing embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
I get you. Your roomy is acting shady but free her.
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
This ur essay sef
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by xceptionael(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Genea: I undastand u dear,just leave dem alone cos I tell u one day u will kno everytin both d one u don't wanna hear
, exactly wat i tot too.... cheerz
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by xceptionael(f): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
dmcdad:
Exactly!

Personally, I didn't see any issue in that. Why not free yourself @OP? Why bother yourself over something that won't add anything to you? Abeg think better thing joor.

Lock up abeg...
abi na man pikin go use him head do better thing....
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Lorlaahlozz: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ow e take concern u or us
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by dmcdad: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2014
xceptionael: abi na man pikin go use him head do better thing....
Na so na...cheesy
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Olusanya333(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2014
xceptionael: A friend and colleague of mine who i have always told about the issues i have with my roommate, how she doesn't contribute to the room up-keeps, how she doesn't talk about anything about herself but wants to listen to peoples gist, how she would want to leave on my resource and food etc. suddenly, in one of our discussion told me he wanted to date my roommate and asked me to do him a favour. He said that though they have been chatting he want me to let her know he likes her and that myself and him are just friends, i agreed and ofcos i did and my rommy was like "really, well we are just friends and that all". she got a call from him and went to the guys room came at 11:30pm (she has been on with this way), i teased her one day to know if he asked her out already, but she maintained they are friends.

i forgot to add that she has been in a relationship of 4years(though they have been having issues), before my friend came along.

the point now is other colleague keep asking watup with my rommy and my friend "and am like all i know is my friend likes my rommy", and they are like so are they dating now and am like "i really dont know, nobody told me anything".

she answers his call so no one knows he's the one(but ofcos i can tell), they sneak out to eat together, hangout in his room together till 12am. my questions is why the hide and seek or am i missing something...
shocked shocked

What a poem!! I love reding poems
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Tymax(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2014
OP, don't worry, when kasala burst finish na your side she go run come dey cry. That gyal is crafty! angry
Re: Why The Hide And Seek by Genea(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2014
xceptionael: , exactly wat i tot too.... cheerz
yes oooo

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Ex / Ladies: Have You Ever Kissed Any Guy For No Reason / Signs Your Romance Is LOVE, Not SEX And MARRIAGE Is Near!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.