Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off (9017 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by ollyboi123(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
The conference must hold .. let us all stand up and fight all this corrupt leaders ,, enough is enough ...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by fkaz(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nigeria is a failed state, 2015 go brutal die

#watching#
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by idlaw2k3(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
. wink
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Arysexy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dino melaye is just an attention seeker! When touts turn activists overnyt, watch out for them. They are up to something. Melaye is synonimous with corruptionn no amount of shouting and dancing naked will make him an activist. Like el-rufai, like melaye. Bunch of relevance seeking touts claiming activist.

The new trend now to enter politics is activism. When pastor bakare turned activist overnyt, we did not know he got something up his sleeves until Buhari marriage dawn on us. Ribadu turned activist and got swallowed by Tinubu's 'sophisticated' betrayal Keyamo activism tested d waters at delta senatorial election, he was dissapointed. El-rufai and Melaye are warming up for 2015 with activism, we can't be dxvd.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by fpeter(f): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
my GF's toaster, randy guy!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Ryabcool(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

Maybe God prove that he is not weak and not a coward in ur life they way GEJ is proving to Nigeria.
AMEN!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by kabba7(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
[b][/b]. Am beginning to believe Jonathan is very corrupt how can he be disrupting an antti corruption seminar by Nigerians he seem to want the corruption to grow more .
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by idlaw2k3(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why stop people who expose corruption?

If Dino is corrupt he should be prosecuted.

EFCC, ICPC over to you. But if he is not why persecute him.

If his allegations are false why not sue him for DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by kabba7(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Am beginning to believe Jonathan is very corrupt how can he be disrupting an antti corruption seminar by Nigerians he seem to want the corruption to grow more .
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by bonianyi: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
so corruption only thrive in Aviation sector in all Nigeria,s parastatals, y is it that any sector being chaired or man by eastern part of the country attract so much issues among other groups and geo-political zone in this country. Upon all these years wasted for us by these northern kingpin with the name of born to rule. Corruption did not started today in nigeria, so i wonder what they(so called anti-corrupt organisation) did to curtail it since. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by idlaw2k3(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
bonianyi: so corruption only thrive in Aviation sector in all Nigeria,s parastatals, y is it that any sector being chaired or man by eastern part of the country attract so much issues among other groups and geo-political zone in this country. Upon all these years wasted for us by these northern kingpin with the name of born to rule. Corruption did not started today in nigeria, so i wonder what they(so called anti-corrupt organisation) did to curtail it since. Nonsense.

At least they are doing something.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by dokson(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
ooooooo lord deliver ur people from wicked men/leaders
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by saintandsinnerz: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
We should not be deceived!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by iheneme(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
donphilopus: Goodluck Jonathan is becoming unbecoming. Like as I've always been saying, Goodluck is a man known to be the most corrupt leader of this nation.

When his former Bayelsa Boss was arrested in overseas, was GEJ's wife(umblerela) not caught with a huge amount of money in the airport??

Did GEJ not grant pardon to his former corrupt boss?? Just to mention a few!!!
between you and PEJ I don't know who is more "gbagauntic"
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by saintandsinnerz: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
In as much as I don't support executive recklessness and official corruption, but Dino Melaiye can be described as a two-edge sword! He blows hot or cold depending on the one that serves his selfish political interest. This was a man I knew during my service year in NASS hobnobbing with Dimeji Bankole and other principal officers. When he fell out with Bankole over money issues, he colluded with some members to bring the house down. He is such an arrogant man and when I saw him floating an anti-corruption NGO, i was very astonished! If he is so clean now, then he should return all the bribe money he received during various oversight trips he made with different house committees in which he was a member of. He is just trying to gain cheap popularity in the name of fighting corruption, More like the kettle calling the pot black!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by youngeagle(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
saint_gh: ppl who re blind 2 d truth kip on attacking this man because of his past as if they re all saints. he dat has no past let him cast d 1st stone. d fact remain he is doin a gud job presently & must b commended.melaye continu d gud work & let notin deter uuu ..allegations re dat h is corupt but there re no evidence 2 suport dier claims...nigrians wit bad mentality dat if u re in gov automaticaly u re corupt..
pls will advice you to find dino maleye's tweeter handle and view some of his pics....u will understand that he is nt sincere,I believe he is being sponsored.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by cold(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'm not a big fan of these ex-politicians-turned anti-corruption crusaders. But whether Dino Melaye is corrupt or not is inconsequential here. The crux of the issue is why seal off the conference room already paid for & meant a particular purpose. We don't have to like people but we must all stand up for what is right & speak out against injustice meted to anyone irrespective of class,gender,political affiliations & ethnic or religious leanings

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by NaijaNile: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Useless people who cannot take claim responsibilities for the child they sired....forming anti-corruption personalty....awuonfia. No modicum of humanity or decency in Melaye. You can fool some people some time, but you cant fool all the people all the time

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by deb(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
THIS IS WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A CLUELESS LEADER.
WHEN IT BECOMES TOO OBVIOUS THAT A LEADER IS DAFTT HE RESULTS TO FORCE TO COVER HIS WEAKNESS AND WILL NOW BE UNDER THE ILLUSION THAT HE IS NOW A STRONG LEADER WHILE IN ACTUAL FACT HE IS JUST LOSING IT MORE AND MORE BY THE DAY.

HE STARTED THIS WHEN HE USED SOLDIERS TO DISTRUPT A PEACEFUL OCCUPY NIGERIA PROTEST AND HE THINKS THAT IS THE WAY OUT. COMPLETE RE-TARD IS OUR PRESIDENT LARGELY SUPPORTED BY FELLOW RETARRDING PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
And and this is happening under the stewardship of our president. : undecided-X NPF stop pulling us backwards this isn't 1998 for freak-sake.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by klax(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
But lets wait a minute guys this Melaye of a guy are we really sure this guy is honest as per his anti corrupt crusade Can we trust this guy called Melaye? Let us remember Pastor or Bishop Bakare and SNG Save Nigerai movement and he ended up running for Vice Presidenct candidate at the end of it all. Well let wait to see how far he would go i'm getting a bit worry about his honesty because I learnt from a certain quarter that he is planning to contest again come 2015 this is yet to be comfirm anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fight on Dino, lets get corruption out of africa starting from Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by mankand(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
WE DID NOT ASK FOR THESE.

THE VERY CORRUPT EX MILITARY PERSONS, WITH A VERY UGLY AND HIDDEN AGENDA TOPPLED A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT. THESE EXMILITARY VERY CORRUPT AND DESPICABLE PERSONS, THEN LOOTED THE NATION’S TREASURY AND WEALTH WITH RECKLESS ABANDONE FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS. THESE SAME SHAMELESS MILITARY PERSONS THEN, PRETENDED TO STEP ASIDE IN WHAT THEY CALLED A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS, FOISITED THEIR AGENTS, CRONNIES AND FRIENDS ON THE NATION, TO PROTECT THEIR LOOTS AND ALL THEY STOLE FROM THE NATION. THESE SAME MILITARY PERSONS CONTROL AND DICTATE MODUS OPERANDI, TO ALL THE SO CALLED MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES. THESE SAME MILITARY PERSONS GAVE AWAY FOR PEA NUTS ALL THE NATION’S PROPERTIES TO THEIR FRIENDS, AGENTS AND CRONNIES, WHO NOW PARADE THEMSELVES AS PRESENT DAY BILLIONIERS.

THESE SAME MILITARY PERSONS AND THEIR AGENTS CONTINUE TO PLAY GOD, THEY HAVE DESTROYED ALL THE ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURES LEFT BY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS AND MOTHERS. THEY MADE INSECURITY OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES A WAY OF LIFE. THEY DESTROYED OUR SCHOOLS, HEALTH SYSTEM, OUR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND ROADS, GAVE US MASS UNEMPLOYMENT OF ABLE BODIED PERSONS, WHO ARE VERY WILLING, ABLE AND READY TO DO VERY HONEST JOBS, BUT CAN NOT FIND ANY JOBS.

THE NATION IS IN TERRIBLE DECLINE AND DECAY, BUT THESE SAME MILITARY PERSONS AND THEIR AGENTS ARE WINNING, DINNING AND LAUGHING. THE NATION THAT COULD HAVE BEEN, ONE OF THE RICHEST DEVELOPING COUNTRY IS TECHNICALLY VERY BROKE AND BY 2015 CAN NOT EVEN PAY THE WAGES, OF THE VERY FEW PERSONS IN EMPLOYMENT. THESE MILITARY PERSONS AND THEIR AGENTS, THINK THAT THEY HAVE GONE AWAY WITH MURDER. NOT TO WORRY WHEN THE TIME COMES THEY WILL PAY VERY HEAVILY FOR THEIR VERY SERIOUS CRIMES AGAINST NIGERIANS AND THERE WILL BE NO HIDDING PLACE FOR THEM. I REST MY CASE.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
well done. its gonna take more dan a corrupt tribal former law maker to fight corruption. .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Controversy said:

today Dino is not different from the one in house of reps (2007-2011), or the one during school days- he is vocal; you dare not take such stand if you are not smart or clean. if he is as dirty as you are painting him to be; why are the people he is digging up their filth protecting his dirt? shut him up by showing us his dirt. you cannot fight what sustains you. can president Jonathan even pretend like this young man in the voice against corruption? he CAN’T!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by ddeola: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
NIGERIAN LEADERS are corrupt and that is why corruption is thriving. It's a shame that so-called elected leaders are doing this.

Nija shall be corruption-free one day
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Pacesetter2: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dino is corrupt!
Dino is corrupt!!
Dino is corrupt !!!

Yet no proof(s)

abeg continue with yah press conference. If them block that hotel conference room, come my papa farm.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by ojofu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
if dino is corrupt as claimed then why is he still walking about freely or is he above the law?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
I want to believe the Nigerian police has a department monitoring and managing Melaye. if he coughs, they know and the SWAT TEAM will show up.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by creativemusic: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
freedom of expression? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by bonianyi: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
idlaw2k3:

At least they are doing something.
they are useless people, dey did nothing only looted our economy.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off by impetus: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
The jobless man wants to be relevant in the country's politics. He should probe himself before looking for who to probe. This is not the first time a politician is accused of corruption, what did he do in the previous accusation or did he just wake up from sleep? For me, he should be jailed for constituting nuisance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Aide To Victor Isaiah Arrested For Kidnapping In Bayelsa. Pics / How Senators Extorted Mdas During Oversight Visit — Sen Adeyeye / Photo Of The Sacked IMO State Governor's Relations Crying After The Shock Termin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.