Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ (1502 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Out Going President Dr.gej Has Decleared Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by Italiano1: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
I have always been of the opinion that it is important that there is separation of Politics and Religion. Given that Nigeria has historically suffered from extreme religious turmoil and strive, it is always a touchy and sensitive subject- as a result, it is expected that leaders show wisdom, tact and discretion in this regard.

Unfortunately, Nigeria has been ruled by a bunch of incompetent, greedy, ineffective leaders chief among whom is the latest occupant of Aso Rock- Dr GEJ. This man makes a woeful president like Obasanjo look like a Nobel Laureate in comparison, apart from the fact that he has zero analytical and leadership skills, he is audaciously corrupt and exceptionally inept.

As if Nigerians have not been bestowed with enough bad luck from this President, he has now made it his top priority to portray himself as a religious man, he has formed a partnership with the very successful business man based in Warri- The Chairman/CEO/Managing Director of the Word of Life Bible Church Limited- Dr Ayo Oritsejafor- apologies to those who might be offended by my apt description of Oritsejafor as a business man- I did not intend to offend your sensibilities but as a Christian myself- I believe that Any Pastor who has a Private Jet is not a man of God but a very successful business man. Together, they have embarked on a trip to Israel for the Holy Pilgrimage and less than 2 weeks after their return, they again congregated in Warri for a jamboree in the CEO's church. In the past, GEJ has openly fraternised with the other great Entrepreneur e.g. Pastor Adeboye

I am wondering whether he has taken the opportunity of his fellowship with these men to quiz them about their tax contributions to the public purse and how they are able to afford to live in such opulence with no identifiable source of wealth. In saner environments, these men will be under investigation from the Revenue service. I think it is time we call a spade and tell GEJ to face the business of running the country instead of deceiving himself that he is worshiping God.

6 Likes

Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by femogbangba: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2013
+1 Politics and religion should not mix
Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by Laeroy(f): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2013
oloriburuku ni e italiano
Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by Italiano1: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Laeroy:

oloriburuku ni e italiano

Please stop derailing the thread and act ladylike.

@ Topic- GEJ is a disaster of a president! He is so incompetent that he makes Shagari look like an intellectual.

2 Likes

Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by donphilopus: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oritsejafor = Businessman?! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oritsejafor na runs man

You don see the blink blink on his neck

Rappers got nothing on him

4 Likes

Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by raphead: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
My chairman and brother from another mother. And the general slayer of awon ti o duro ni ile gba eko. Have given another assignment to the Jolantern fan club after the numerous brain wrecking blows they receive from cramjones. To the topic I think this numerous CEO are gej cohorts in crime, after the siphoning of the common patrimony by gej and his cohorts this CEO market will sell by preaching the gospel of prosperity to gullible Nigerians and not making them think on how to hold their government accountable. It all symbiosis between this two utterly corrupt institution.

2 Likes

Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by Italiano1: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu: Oritsejafor na runs man

grin grin

This is GEJ's spiritual mentor! I weep for Nigeria

Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
In the words of Oby Ezekwesili

"A people who easily forget and move on to the next salacious exploits of their leaders are their own nemesis"

Be careful
Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by Italiano1: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
raphead: My chairman and brother from another mother. And the general slayer of awon ti o duro ni ile gba eko. Have given another assignment to the Jolantern fan club after the numerous brain wrecking blows they receive from cramjones. To the topic I think this numerous CEO are gej cohorts in crime, after the siphoning of the common patrimony by gej and his cohorts this CEO market will sell by preaching the gospel of prosperity to gullible Nigerians and not making them think on how to hold their government accountable. It all symbiosis between this two utterly corrupt institution.

Eggy baba, we would continue to expose this President and his cohorts on the damage they are inflicting on Nigeria!

He has embarked on a mission to divide Nigerians along religious and ethnic lines and it will be resisted by all means!

I agree with you on the symbiotic relationship between GEJ and these corrupt "Men of God". It is about time Nigerians pool the wool out of their eyes and stop being sheepish!
Re: Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ by Brimmie(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu: Oritsejafor na runs man

Lol.. Oritsejafor na Yahoo-Yahoo Boy, Jonathan na him Maga! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Olawunmi Replaces NT Okorie-affia As DG NYSC / If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks / Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.