Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Please Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice!!! (662 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!!! by prosper86: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
This morning around 9 am my cousin came to see me for advice,He impregnated his exgirlfriend lastmonth after sleeping with her ,He came with tears in his eyes because he doesn't know how to tell his gf,he is a unit leader in his church and people look up to him.

Also, d pregnant young lady is still a student and d guy is not ready for marriage yet because his salary is about 30k ,He needs advice on how to tell his gf,I told him to tell her now,but he said till d girl delivers d baby,Is this right?what can he do?
Re: Please Advice!!! by prosper86: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
He also said he won't tell his parents till d girl delivers and since d girl stays in a different state that it will remain a secret till the child is 2yrs,he said d girl has also agreed to it.But he will take care of d child and d mother,but I don't think this is right ,what do u think pls?
Re: Please Advice!!! by H0lYSm00shTM: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
He should have a reboot of his life.. I see so many responsibilities would be one him which you may have nt mentioned.. This is no more time to keep or delays sensitive issues.. He should tell his current gf.. If he's waiting till after nine months before breaking it to her, he's only adding fuel to the fire on his head.. He should let everything go the way it has come.. His ex too would nt jes watch. The issue is more than asking friends online for help. I believe no matter how wrong u have gone i life, ur current gf may leave you, ur friends may desert you, or even those u look up to. But your family would always be there also the True one who loves you. If his current gf leaves, that's what the situation to her warrants. He should talk to his family about it and not random friends who might push him into more troubles.
Re: Please Advice!!! by prosper86: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
◐H0lY★Sm00sh™◑:
He should have a reboot of his life.. I see so many responsibilities would be one him which you may have nt mentioned.. This is no more time to keep or delays sensitive issues.. He should tell his current gf.. If he's waiting till after nine months before breaking it to her, he's only adding fuel to the fire on his head.. He should let everything go the way it has come.. His ex too would nt jes watch. The issue is more than asking friends online for help. I believe no matter how wrong u have gone i life, ur current gf may leave you, ur friends may desert you, or even those u look up to. But your family would always be there also the True one who loves you. If his current gf leaves, that's what the situation to her warrants. He should talk to his family about it and not random friends who might push him into more troubles.
Yep, so many responsibilities as a first son,but he refuse to c reason on y family shud be involved.I offered to lend him support when telling his parents but he declined.
Re: Please Advice!!! by jmoore(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
The dic* has no thinking faculty.
Zipup but they won't hear.

Advice: Pregnancy is not a criteria for marriage. But he must provide financial support for the baby.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!! by H0lYSm00shTM: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
If he's not ready to take full responsibility for his actions, i'm sorry he is only going to be deceiving himself.. For how long will he continue to live in deceit. He still wants to have his current gf and as well take care of his pregnant ex gf and as well continue to act as a responsible christian brother in church as well as a responsible first born and also share his 30k salary?? I'm sorry your friend's not ready to face the truth. I hope he thinks about his life and the gravity of what is at hand.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Love / How Would You Know That You Are Dating A Girl? / Top 9 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.