Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (38962 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / True Ancient Tales Of The Mermaids And Merman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by DateMynd44(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
repogirl:
If you believe God exists, then you also have to believe the devil and other supernatural beings exist.

My mom is from the riverine areas, she once told me of a priestess who would go into the river to consort with the spirits underneath it for days while drummers would be beating drums till she returned until one day, she went in and didn't return.... When the drummers tire, they packed their drums and went home.
Why is mermaid written on the polo in your dp?
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by DateMynd44(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
dmitroika:

The stories that came with pictures and even videos did you beleive? The mermaid sighting that took place in Israel recently is not a hoax. I think it's real. those guys coming out to say it was staged did so because they've received warning/threats from the government. mermaids are real. those that knows about 'heritage festival' at badagry will not argue about mermaids being real or not, this thing comes out of the water LIVE!
na lie jhoor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.